Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555

    man i hate food....

    i really do.....food sucks....if i didn't eat for a week i would maybe start feeling normal again.....4000 calories....clean calories is a b!tch.....

    i don't want to eat anymore....

  2. #2
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    I wont ever eat mcdonals again. was drunk at the drive through, i had ordered like a big mac super sized, and the guy was like "yo we dont have any buns" so i told him 200 chicken strips. well a bottle of whiskey later those chicken strips were on my plants outside, and my dog was having the feast of a lifetime.

  3. #3
    JDawg1536's Avatar
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,155
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i really do.....food sucks....if i didn't eat for a week i would maybe start feeling normal again.....4000 calories....clean calories is a b!tch.....

    i don't want to eat anymore....
    i dont wanna hear those words come out of your mouth ever again. food kicks ass. say it again and i swear i wont stop until you are banned

  4. #4
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    food sucks. eating is just a chore now. I dont even enjoy it anymore because anything thats tastes good is bad for me

  5. #5
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I wont ever eat mcdonals again. was drunk at the drive through, i had ordered like a big mac super sized, and the guy was like "yo we dont have any buns" so i told him 200 chicken strips. well a bottle of whiskey later those chicken strips were on my plants outside, and my dog was having the feast of a lifetime.
    drink driving?

  6. #6
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I know exactly how you feel...

    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i really do.....food sucks....if i didn't eat for a week i would maybe start feeling normal again.....4000 calories....clean calories is a b!tch.....

    i don't want to eat anymore....

  7. #7
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i feel ya bro, ive done that and its hard, ppl dont have a clue how hard it is to eat that much clean food..

  8. #8
    Ketogenic's Avatar
    Ketogenic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    4thdimension
    Posts
    70
    i am craving food like beans,whole weat bread,pasta,corn,mashed potato,pasta with tomatoe sauce,cracker,lentis and the list go on and u r saying that food sux !!!!!!when i bulk i eat about 4000-5000 calorie of clean food and i feel soooo good

  9. #9
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketogenic
    i am craving food like beans,whole weat bread,pasta,corn,mashed potato,pasta with tomatoe sauce,cracker,lentis and the list go on and u r saying that food sux !!!!!!when i bulk i eat about 4000-5000 calorie of clean food and i feel soooo good
    when you are eating the same **** at the same time every day for 6 months anything looses its appeal. But I gotta admit you feel so much better eating clean.

  10. #10
    Ketogenic's Avatar
    Ketogenic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    4thdimension
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    when you are eating the same **** at the same time every day for 6 months anything looses its appeal. But I gotta admit you feel so much better eating clean.
    not only u wil feel better but u your bulk will be more succefull and u will not add too mush fat espacialy if eat low gi carbs

  11. #11
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i dont hate eating i just hate cooking and chewing

  12. #12
    Ketogenic's Avatar
    Ketogenic is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    4thdimension
    Posts
    70
    well i dont carve pizzas or junk food too mush the only junk i crave are broasted chicken ,the other foods i like are healthy , my best meal is beans cocked with meat ,corn oil,garlic and tomatoe sauce then u add brown rice beside the beans when eatind and u eat radish with it yummmmmmmmm its been 3 months i didnt ate this meal

  13. #13
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    Here is something you can add to your diet that might help!

    http://www.davesdaily.com/bizarrenew...nose_04-04.htm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •