DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

man i hate food....

i really do.....food sucks....if i didn't eat for a week i would maybe start feeling normal again.....4000 calories....clean calories is a b!tch.....

i don't want to eat anymore....

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I wont ever eat mcdonals again. was drunk at the drive through, i had ordered like a big mac super sized, and the guy was like "yo we dont have any buns" so i told him 200 chicken strips. well a bottle of whiskey later those chicken strips were on my plants outside, and my dog was having the feast of a lifetime.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i really do.....food sucks....if i didn't eat for a week i would maybe start feeling normal again.....4000 calories....clean calories is a b!tch.....

i dont wanna hear those words come out of your mouth ever again. food kicks ass. say it again and i swear i wont stop until you are banned

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    food sucks. eating is just a chore now. I dont even enjoy it anymore because anything thats tastes good is bad for me

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I wont ever eat mcdonals again. was drunk at the drive through, i had ordered like a big mac super sized, and the guy was like "yo we dont have any buns" so i told him 200 chicken strips. well a bottle of whiskey later those chicken strips were on my plants outside, and my dog was having the feast of a lifetime.
    drink driving?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know exactly how you feel...

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL

decadbal is offline Banned
    i feel ya bro, ive done that and its hard, ppl dont have a clue how hard it is to eat that much clean food..

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    i am craving food like beans,whole weat bread,pasta,corn,mashed potato,pasta with tomatoe sauce,cracker,lentis and the list go on and u r saying that food sux !!!!!!when i bulk i eat about 4000-5000 calorie of clean food and i feel soooo good

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketogenic
    i am craving food like beans,whole weat bread,pasta,corn,mashed potato,pasta with tomatoe sauce,cracker,lentis and the list go on and u r saying that food sux !!!!!!when i bulk i eat about 4000-5000 calorie of clean food and i feel soooo good
    when you are eating the same **** at the same time every day for 6 months anything looses its appeal. But I gotta admit you feel so much better eating clean.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    when you are eating the same **** at the same time every day for 6 months anything looses its appeal. But I gotta admit you feel so much better eating clean.
    not only u wil feel better but u your bulk will be more succefull and u will not add too mush fat espacialy if eat low gi carbs

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont hate eating i just hate cooking and chewing

well i dont carve pizzas or junk food too mush the only junk i crave are broasted chicken ,the other foods i like are healthy , my best meal is beans cocked with meat ,corn oil,garlic and tomatoe sauce then u add brown rice beside the beans when eatind and u eat radish with it yummmmmmmmm its been 3 months i didnt ate this meal

max-it is offline Member
    Here is something you can add to your diet that might help!

http://www.davesdaily.com/bizarrenew...nose_04-04.htm

Thread Information