Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    sigorney weaver even got freaked out @ alienwar. Its a shame it closed down. Would be interesting to go back and do it again. I saw the terminator and t2 back to back after pleading with my mother for years and bloody loved em!

LM1332 Guest
    Alien war did they have it in usa? cause if they did i never got around it or maybe i was too young for it i dont know. As for terminator i think i was like 3 the first time i saw it and shiit it scared me

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    sigorney weaver even got freaked out @ alienwar. Its a shame it closed down. Would be interesting to go back and do it again. I saw the terminator and t2 back to back after pleading with my mother for years and bloody loved em!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    rooting for predator as well. I just dont see how the predator can lose... but I guess Ill have to wait and see

sniper320 is offline Member
    I am a huge fan of both moves alien and predator, but one thing pisses me off about this movie . Ive been hearing about this movies coming out for about the last 8 years, ive played a couple of the video games and seen a few comics, Alien VS predator is big stuff now everyone knows what its all about thats the problem. The new movie is going to be PG-13 so everyone can see it, which is bull s^&t. insted of making the movie as gory and violent as the first couple aliens or predators the movie industry just whats to make a f&^K load of money. I will still see it and will probobly love it but come on wheres the R rating. just my opinion.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    When does Resident Evil 2 come out?? Ive been waiting for that movie for awhile also.

Resident Evil was so kick ass. That was a very well made movie. I love the automatic computer defenses in the beginning where the system starts killing all the humans due to contamination. No one spared and it even used the elevators as a weapon.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    When does Resident Evil 2 come out?? Ive been waiting for that movie for awhile also.

Resident Evil was so kick ass. That was a very well made movie. I love the automatic computer defenses in the beginning where the system starts killing all the humans due to contamination. No one spared and it even used the elevators as a weapon.
    im still waiting for skynet to go live

LM1332 Guest
    It did T3

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    im still waiting for skynet to go live

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Its dosent open here until November!!! How the hell im not going to find out who wins before that? Ill stay of the internet after the 13th august. Later.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    the film looks amazing, if you go on the apple website they have about 4 or 5 trailers and previews of it! deffo gonna go see it!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    Alien war did they have it in usa? cause if they did i never got around it or maybe i was too young for it i dont know. As for terminator i think i was like 3 the first time i saw it and shiit it scared me
    dont know if they had alien war in the states. It was a mock up of the sets used in the films, where you were taken through it with actors playing research scientists. The aliens escape and the whole place goes dark, sirens blaring, emergency lighting flickering on and off. The escape team shows up to 'evacuate' you. You get taken through all these corridors etc, starts to look more and more like the end of alien 2 where its all been converted into an alien hive. Guys dressed in alien suits popped up and start attacking. The marines are firing their rifles, it was very loud! We climb into an escape pod, but find theres an alin onboard, i look to my left and the ****ing thing is sitting next to me with its hand about an inch from my face, by now i have forgotten its all fake and im frozen with fear. More gunfire, im grabbed and rushed out teh pod. We make it to an elevator all cram in, the alien tears open the doors and drags someone out. The marines are yelling "who was with him" Well we keep running, plough through and airlock that spills us outside back into reality. It was about 15 mins long and i nearly **** myself. I couldnt sleep for weeks and had to call my mum to walk me to the toilet! Definatley a memorable 10th birthday

bubbathegut is offline Member
    this will be as good as freddy vs jason

LM1332 Guest
    **** man sounds awesome i would love to go there it would be insane. And yes i never heard of it in USA cause if somebody got dragged and pulled they would get sued and that would be the shortest lived attraction. haha i went to van helsing thing and it was aight wasnt scary just a bunch of dark coridors and ****ty but closer to the end haha galz were ****ting their pants but i just walked in the back and laughed. But man that thing sounds dope

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    dont know if they had alien war in the states. It was a mock up of the sets used in the films, where you were taken through it with actors playing research scientists. The aliens escape and the whole place goes dark, sirens blaring, emergency lighting flickering on and off. The escape team shows up to 'evacuate' you. You get taken through all these corridors etc, starts to look more and more like the end of alien 2 where its all been converted into an alien hive. Guys dressed in alien suits popped up and start attacking. The marines are firing their rifles, it was very loud! We climb into an escape pod, but find theres an alin onboard, i look to my left and the ****ing thing is sitting next to me with its hand about an inch from my face, by now i have forgotten its all fake and im frozen with fear. More gunfire, im grabbed and rushed out teh pod. We make it to an elevator all cram in, the alien tears open the doors and drags someone out. The marines are yelling "who was with him" Well we keep running, plough through and airlock that spills us outside back into reality. It was about 15 mins long and i nearly **** myself. I couldnt sleep for weeks and had to call my mum to walk me to the toilet! Definatley a memorable 10th birthday

LM1332 Guest
    Palme dont worrie ill send you an email or a pm and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Its dosent open here until November!!! How the hell im not going to find out who wins before that? Ill stay of the internet after the 13th august. Later.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Palme dont worrie ill send you an email or a pm and let you know
    Thanks...

LM1332 Guest

Talking

Oh dont worrie always glad to help out

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Thanks...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member

LM1332 Guest
    Yep already saw em

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    i dont see how alien could have a chance in predator, predator has the camflouge that bends light so how oculd alien even see him. And he has that laser mounted projectile shooter on his shoulder that he could just shoot at alien from far distances when hes invisble. He also has that spear that he tried to use on danny glover in predator 2 and that circular disk that he throws that could cut through anything and it has liek a tracker on it. It cut gary busey in half in predator 2

LM1332 Guest
    Aliens can smell you and they have non regular vision that allows them to see camflouge (if you follow comic book or even the game) Laser Canon doesnt work unless predator sees the alien and as you know those things are sneaky. Spear is good but it only flys streight when aliens have super quick reflexes. As for disk i thing they replaced it with a Ninja type of star. And plus i think it wouldnt even work on an alien since they are cold blooded and disk is heat seaking device.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    i dont see how alien could have a chance in predator, predator has the camflouge that bends light so how oculd alien even see him. And he has that laser mounted projectile shooter on his shoulder that he could just shoot at alien from far distances when hes invisble. He also has that spear that he tried to use on danny glover in predator 2 and that circular disk that he throws that could cut through anything and it has liek a tracker on it. It cut gary busey in half in predator 2

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Aliens can smell you and they have non regular vision that allows them to see camflouge (if you follow comic book or even the game) Laser Canon doesnt work unless predator sees the alien and as you know those things are sneaky. Spear is good but it only flys streight when aliens have super quick reflexes. As for disk i thing they replaced it with a Ninja type of star. And plus i think it wouldnt even work on an alien since they are cold blooded and disk is heat seaking device.

I forgot that the predators only see in thermal.
    Aliens are pretty fast and they work in groups rather than individual.
    Plus, if a predator tries to cut an alien, their blood is like acid. Also aliens have some long sharp ass tails. Its a good match.

I would have liked to see the space marines go up against predators once they knew what they were up against.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    i saw a fight scene preview where predator cuts aliens tail off and the acid starts to melt his talon thing alittle then predator picks up alien by the tail and slams him into like 5 walls

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I read all the producer notes on it. The guy who wrote the story kept it true to the aliens and predator original. The only logical outcome is that the predator wins, or else the aliens would have overtaken earth. And the predator's had some communication with the old aztec and myan cultures, and only used earth as a training ground.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

September 10th.

LM1332 Guest
    The deal is i think he terminates himself like he did in the original predator although im not sure so im just gonna go and see it on the 13th hell yea, OKEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I read all the producer notes on it. The guy who wrote the story kept it true to the aliens and predator original. The only logical outcome is that the predator wins, or else the aliens would have overtaken earth. And the predator's had some communication with the old aztec and myan cultures, and only used earth as a training ground.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    I want to see it, but its rated pg-13, so i think they may have held back on some action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information