Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Does Hawaii Have Ghettos?

I am watching Cops and they are in Hawaii and the cop is like, "We are entering a known drug area." If they have section 8 in Hawaii I am so there. Hawaiian welfare office here I come!

LM1332 Guest
    haha that is very interesting. Do they have ghetto in Hawaii?

'

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    yes they do, pretty much the whole west side of oahu from nanaculi to wainai

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Most of the local's live in what I would consider the "ghetto", at least it seemed that way in Maui...

LM1332 Guest
    **** it seems that white ppl once again done it pushed natural habitat to the limitation and once again we have to pain for it sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    yes they do, pretty much the whole west side of oahu from nanaculi to wainai
    Fuk that I am there.

They are in Maui County on cops. They arrested this hot hawaiian babe for having crystal meth. Do you have the address to the welfare office I am there, is anyone coming with me? Heres my plan.

1. Get on welfare.

2. Get in one of the housing projects.

3. Catch and grow all my food.

4. Have sex with 18 yo tourist girls.

5. Grow weed somewhere in order to help supplement my income.

Now that I have a realistic plan who is coming?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Lol!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    actually... the state parks have camping grounds.. at no cost to use.. and you can sqwat... stay as long as you like... i'm sure there is a limit.. but you get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Fuk that I am there.

They are in Maui County on cops. They arrested this hot hawaiian babe for having crystal meth. Do you have the address to the welfare office I am there, is anyone coming with me? Heres my plan.

1. Get on welfare.

Now that I have a realistic plan who is coming?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LM1332 Guest
    Im with ya i can get some nice seeds to grow weed
    too im with ya Loz

?[/QUOTE]

1. Get on welfare.

Now that I have a realistic plan who is coming?[/QUOTE]

mass junkie is offline banned
    of course hawaii has ghettos....you didnt think rambo lived in a ritzy neighborhood did you.... somoan krook style baby... they like to hold tourists up with guns widdled out of coconuts

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    actually... the state parks have camping grounds.. at no cost to use.. and you can sqwat... stay as long as you like... i'm sure there is a limit.. but you get the idea...
    Cool, but could you do me a big favor??? Not vote for Bush because if I am going to do this I cannot get my welfare cut off. Vote Ultra-Liberal. For Loz and his Welfare In Hawaii Agenda.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    of course hawaii has ghettos....you didnt think rambo lived in a ritzy neighborhood did you.... somoan krook style baby... they like to hold tourists up with guns widdled out of coconuts
    Rambo does not live in the ghetto. I was there.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yes its mostly poverty like over here im on the big island right now and i used to live on maui

hawaii is number 1 methanphetamine capital abuse in the us even more so than riverside california

although a lot more is made in riverside

weed is outragiously expensive if you dont have a good dealer most grow themselves and will try to charge 80 bucks a gram. screw that ill just grow my own and trust if you havent ever tasted fresh hawaiian its up there with the best in the world

there are so many wellfare chicks in hawaii with all of there wellfare babies

How hard is it to grow weed there, I mean I am sure they have police dedicated to finding peoples stashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Yes its mostly poverty like over here im on the big island right now and i used to live on maui

hawaii is number 1 methanphetamine capital abuse in the us even more so than riverside california

although a lot more is made in riverside

weed is outragiously expensive if you dont have a good dealer most grow themselves and will try to charge 80 bucks a gram. screw that ill just grow my own and trust if you havent ever tasted fresh hawaiian its up there with the best in the world

there are so many wellfare chicks in hawaii with all of there wellfare babies

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Rambo does not live in the ghetto. I was there.
    just had to bust his chops even though he's not here

just had to bust his chops even though he's not here
    His ass is getting to NYC in about a week. I figure we'd oil up and slip into some posing trunks then go take some pictures in Times Square. You know, just for the hell of it.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    How hard is it to grow weed there, I mean I am sure they have police dedicated to finding peoples stashes.
    my friend was telling me they have this one plant in hawaii that looks just like weed but it doesn't smell like it. that stuff grows all over the islands and the natives try and sell it to the tourists. just thought you'd like to know that if for some reason you decided to sell your soul and become a weed scammer

His ass is getting to NYC in about a week. I figure we'd oil up and slip into some posing trunks then go take some pictures in Times Square. You know, just for the hell of it.
    cool, luckily I've never been good at reading between the lines or I might of made an assumption that might make my penis soft

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    my friend was telling me they have this one plant in hawaii that looks just like weed but it doesn't smell like it. that stuff grows all over the islands and the natives try and sell it to the tourists. just thought you'd like to know that if for some reason you decided to sell your soul and become a weed scammer
    hemp?

cool, luckily I've never been good at reading between the lines or I might of made an assumption that might make my penis soft
    You DO realize I'm joking.

I am trying to think of something to do when I pick him up at the airport to embarass the hell out of him. I figured I'd stand with all of the limo drivers holding a sign with JUICE OR A.S. written on it.

Pretty **** easy they do have the choppers searching buy there just looking for fields and such

personal plants wont get found the good thing is it rains every day here and has a year round growing season so they sprout up pretty quick my dads neighbor used to grow it under his house most of the homes here are built on stilts untead of solid foundation and he had an old van that he used to dry it out in. And you know he never really noticed the plants were pinched every so often.

its very popular here youll be driving in certain areas of the island after a rain and just smell it

You DO realize I'm joking.

I am trying to think of something to do when I pick him up at the airport to embarass the hell out of him. I figured I'd stand with all of the limo drivers holding a sign with JUICE OR A.S. written on it.
    just thought Id bust your chops too....... imagine the looks you'd get holding a sign like that

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    yeah we do have Ghettos Here.

an ex co-worker just moved to wainai, he had no idea what he was in for. when i talked to him last week he was hating life.

your best bet is oahu or wait till your older to move here it FRIGGIN boaring i mean its beautiful and all but the point does come where youve seen EVERTHING there is to see here. Very hard to meet chicks on the big island only two bars that people frequent on the weekends beach is cool and the hiking to waterfalls and such but deamn im board!!!

Although oahu is like la on an island so much more geared towards people in there 20s -30s

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    your best bet is oahu or wait till your older to move here it FRIGGIN boaring i mean its beautiful and all but the point does come where youve seen EVERTHING there is to see here. Very hard to meet chicks on the big island only two bars that people frequent on the weekends beach is cool and the hiking to waterfalls and such but deamn im board!!!

Although oahu is like la on an island so much more geared towards people in there 20s -30s
    With all of those tourists I will find a way to meet chicks, and bang a new one every week. All I need to know is do you have a room for rent, and do you have a good gym. I will pay you in homebrew.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    With all of those tourists I will find a way to meet chicks, and bang a new one every week. All I need to know is do you have a room for rent, and do you have a good gym. I will pay you in homebrew.
    LOL pay in homebrew.

you remind me of adam sandler off of 50 first dates. He would wheel all the tourist chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    LOL pay in homebrew.

you remind me of adam sandler off of 50 first dates. He would wheel all the tourist chicks.
    I havent seen that yet. Adam is the man.

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    Ya they have west ohaou*( or whatever its called) Place is the biggest wannna be ghetto I have ever been in. I went there to buy a sack of weed when I was there on a baseball tourney. I know a couple people who have relocated there and they like it. The one thing they do not like is sometimes the natives will supposedly treat people that are new to hawaii like 5hitt. I say who cares?? Not going to ruin my day if my 5'6 230 pound fat piece of **** next door dont like me. They live in a somewhat poor area. Good idea on collecting the welfare there.

also very hard to meet tourist chicks that arent with "the family" and such

but I manage the best bet is just to cruise the hotels.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Military Housing for the Schoffield Barracks..Airforce Housing at Hickamn!

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    Hey Aloha from the Big Island, from Pahoa side (Puna) where the majority of people are transient and on weed, even the teachers in school. Not that I care, am not into weed anyway, I am too wild for that...However it is a nice place to meet people who share your ideas and dreams. It is not the capital for bodybuilding, of for juicing...a ot of people surf and join the local "natural way of lving" growing fruits, vegetables, etc and enjoying the beaches, especially the naked beach Kahena...

I would agree that it can be boring...employment is bad, to the point that the welfare does not demand people to look for a job if you reside within certain areas where unemployment rules...

The closest gym is 30 minutes (Hilo), there is a great bar (Lava Zone) in Pahoa and the locals love it, lots of action there.

Thread Information