Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Six ways to tell a prince from a player

By Debbie Magids, Ph.D.

It’s hard to meet men, let alone a good man, so when you find someone you connect with and hormones fly, it’s easy to lose direction and difficult to know whether he’s a prince or player.

By definition, a prince is the nice guy you probably rejected in high school – the keeper – the one interested in marriage and who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. The player, on the other hand, is the guy you dated or longed to date in high school. He’s the one who’s suave and sexy, and knows it. He’s the one with all the right moves, none of them putting your interests first. And yet, he’s so darn attractive. Here are six features that will help you tell a prince from a player.
    A prince calls when he says he will. A player has a long list of excuses as to why he couldn’t call.

A prince puts you first. A player puts everything but you first – work, golf, drinking, friends, you name it.

A prince wants to meet your family and friends and wants you to meet his (when he sees the relationship is moving forward). A player may take you out with his friends (or bring his friends along on your date, depending how you view it), even on the first date. Consider this a clear sign that dating you has little to do with building a relationship. As for family, don’t plan on meeting them.

A prince invests time in you – taking time to find out your favorite song, dessert, etc., a sign of his falling for you. A player puts forth little effort to really get to know you.

A prince is the one who will hand-deliver chicken soup when you’re sick. A player is the one who will be way too busy to see you when you’re sick because it won’t be any fun for him.

A prince will romance you slowly, bringing you a single flower or bouquet when the time is right, sending a romantic card, or going someplace fancy for dinner to celebrate something special. A player will romance you from soup to nuts right away – dozens of the most expensive bouquets “just because,” going to the most expensive restaurants from the beginning, and other similar extravagances. He’s looking for a quick payoff.

Girlfriend, beware: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is! If you’re caught up in a whirlwind romance, remember, tornadoes sweep in, wreak havoc, and disappear as quickly as they came. Slow and steady really does win the race!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Pretty good IMO. Touches on a topic we've been on a lot lately.

I think I found my prince...but only time will tell
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I enjoyed that ! thank you!!

You have the prince don't you ttu

ttuPrincess Guest
    but of course.. cause my name is princess isnt it only fitting.. lol

LOL But of course

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

worldknown is offline Banned
    lozgod... the true prince. coming soon to a motel near you.

max-it is offline Member
    A prince gets up in the middle of the night to change the diapers on two newborn babies so mom can get some sleep even though the prince has to goto fricken work in the morning and the mom gets to stay home with the three kids all day....

Anyway, you get the point

MAX

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    they need one on bitches and princesses now.... guess Ill try and write one.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    A prince gets up in the middle of the night to change the diapers on two newborn babies so mom can get some sleep even though the prince has to goto fricken work in the morning and the mom gets to stay home with the three kids all day....

Anyway, you get the point

MAX
    Do me a favor and read what you just wrote and think about it,And then go give your wife a hug, for getting to stay home with Three kids all day!

mass junkie is offline banned
    im both

Lozgod...forbidden to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    No Lozgod allowed here!!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    barbi all u need to know is im the patrol sgt and its time to report..lol

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    now you just need to send that **** thing to every freaking girl i know. so they know what they are missing out because of not giving me the time to show them. i hate women lol. they all suck lol. games suck!!!!!!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I guess I am not a prince because I do the opposite of all of that. The funny thing is the ladies love me more for it.

Thank God I am not a prince, otherwise I might still be a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    By Debbie Magids, Ph.D.

It’s hard to meet men, let alone a good man, so when you find someone you connect with and hormones fly, it’s easy to lose direction and difficult to know whether he’s a prince or player.

By definition, a prince is the nice guy you probably rejected in high school – the keeper – the one interested in marriage and who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. The player, on the other hand, is the guy you dated or longed to date in high school. He’s the one who’s suave and sexy, and knows it. He’s the one with all the right moves, none of them putting your interests first. And yet, he’s so darn attractive. Here are six features that will help you tell a prince from a player.
    A prince calls when he says he will. A player has a long list of excuses as to why he couldn’t call.

A prince puts you first. A player puts everything but you first – work, golf, drinking, friends, you name it.

A prince wants to meet your family and friends and wants you to meet his (when he sees the relationship is moving forward). A player may take you out with his friends (or bring his friends along on your date, depending how you view it), even on the first date. Consider this a clear sign that dating you has little to do with building a relationship. As for family, don’t plan on meeting them.

A prince invests time in you – taking time to find out your favorite song, dessert, etc., a sign of his falling for you. A player puts forth little effort to really get to know you.

A prince is the one who will hand-deliver chicken soup when you’re sick. A player is the one who will be way too busy to see you when you’re sick because it won’t be any fun for him.

A prince will romance you slowly, bringing you a single flower or bouquet when the time is right, sending a romantic card, or going someplace fancy for dinner to celebrate something special. A player will romance you from soup to nuts right away – dozens of the most expensive bouquets “just because,” going to the most expensive restaurants from the beginning, and other similar extravagances. He’s looking for a quick payoff.

Girlfriend, beware: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is! If you’re caught up in a whirlwind romance, remember, tornadoes sweep in, wreak havoc, and disappear as quickly as they came. Slow and steady really does win the race!
    and took a Ph.D. for this crap....

I am sorry;
    every clearminded person with an IQ over 80 and an age over 16 could have told you this!

No Lozgod allowed here!!!!!!
    Loz is in the hizzy for shizzy my nizzy.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters

I am sorry;
    every clearminded person with an IQ over 80 and an age over 16 could have told you this!
    LOL, yeah this stuff just sounds like a bitter woman wrote it

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    LMAO

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg

TOTALLY MAN

you know who

By Debbie Magids,.... SAY HER NAME AS IF YOU WERE HER... Hello, I'm Debbie Magids.... sounds like she is saying... Hello Im Debbie Maggot sorta..

which trigged subconcious EWWW GROSS shes a maggot.... and she never got humped .. hence the writing of this due to the ability to stay at home long enough to complete a PHD! (lack of dates) hence .. if I had a prince he would do this .. this .. and THAT.

hmm, maybe I should write some crap about it FOR OTHER CHICKS THAT GET NOTHIN!

oops

well, not all of em, but she has some audience.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    TOTALLY MAN

you know who

By Debbie Magids,.... SAY HER NAME AS IF YOU WERE HER... Hello, I'm Debbie Magids.... sounds like she is saying... Hello Im Debbie Maggot sorta..

which trigged subconcious EWWW GROSS shes a maggot.... and she never got humped .. hence the writing of this due to the ability to stay at home long enough to complete a PHD! (lack of dates) hence .. if I had a prince he would do this .. this .. and THAT.

hmm, maybe I should write some crap about it FOR OTHER CHICKS THAT GET NOTHIN!

oops

well, not all of em, but she has some audience.

LMAO. you have a very funny perspective on things dally

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Barb hun...This way off base the first thing you want tod o to a women is send flowers after a date, when your trying to get rid of them. If I have been in a relationship or been dating a particular girl for maybe a month or 2 these statements she made or points are the tools I use to get rid of them. Women men people all want a comodity in life its a proven social dynamic, so when a guy is easy to get and no other women wants hiim he is not going to get any girl.

On a different note why does our society say to men we have to do these things to be the nice guy. What are women doing to win my heart? Bring me chocolates? What we all seem to forget is it is a primal instinct that truly drives us all, so with stating that I as a man have the instinct to reproduce as many females as possible. To further back this up men are the ones that need to screen if women are worthy, not the other way around. I screen all potentials thoroughly in the conversation when we meet, I decide if she is a head case if she is neat clean has some sort of values (like not waking up in the middle of the night to steal my wallet) and I go from there. Now did I miss a point oh I never check to see if she is interested, she just is because Im screening not her.

I think I may have strayed from the point, but let it be known if a man suplicates a women he is done over he is thrown away like an emotional tampon

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    barbi all u need to know is im the patrol sgt and its time to report..lol
    LOL Reporting for duty Sir

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    im both
    I think you are all prince Mass

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Loz is in the hizzy for shizzy my nizzy.
    You don't listen very well do you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Barb hun...This way off base the first thing you want tod o to a women is send flowers after a date, when your trying to get rid of them. If I have been in a relationship or been dating a particular girl for maybe a month or 2 these statements she made or points are the tools I use to get rid of them. Women men people all want a comodity in life its a proven social dynamic, so when a guy is easy to get and no other women wants hiim he is not going to get any girl.

On a different note why does our society say to men we have to do these things to be the nice guy. What are women doing to win my heart? Bring me chocolates? What we all seem to forget is it is a primal instinct that truly drives us all, so with stating that I as a man have the instinct to reproduce as many females as possible. To further back this up men are the ones that need to screen if women are worthy, not the other way around. I screen all potentials thoroughly in the conversation when we meet, I decide if she is a head case if she is neat clean has some sort of values (like not waking up in the middle of the night to steal my wallet) and I go from there. Now did I miss a point oh I never check to see if she is interested, she just is because Im screening not her.

I think I may have strayed from the point, but let it be known if a man suplicates a women he is done over he is thrown away like an emotional tampon

I TOTALLY AGREE.

I can pick and choose my mamas ... I have found what I want... for now. She represents everything I want. I dont know if I do for her .. I doubt it, but, if not, Im gone, just like if she isnt ... shes gone.

Im picky, and now too .. I have strayed off the point .. but then again...

I AGREE BRO.

No kidding.

Only reason I included the Ph.D. part was I didn't want to be accused of taking credit for someone else's work.

I simply found it intersting since in several threads we were discussing the postive and negative aspects of giving extravagant gifts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters

I am sorry;

You don't listen very well do you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, I can't hear when I am reading, plus I like pie.

I'm staying out of this one... it's gonna get ugly fast

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red

YEP .. DUMP the ugly ones!!!!

.... and watch em write up a mantra like this!

help them .. help us.. helping you to help them .. help US

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    Chicken

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    alright, ile chime in as the token bastard then.

sounds like PHD stands for Pimp Hating Dyke. yeah i went there. what?

By Debbie Magids, Ph.D.

Girlfriend, beware: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is! If you’re caught up in a whirlwind romance, remember, tornadoes sweep in, wreak havoc, and disappear as quickly as they came.
    holy **** am i ever right!! looks like a bitter carpet trimmer with a chip on her shoulder and a dildo in her top drawr trying 2 convert a gender with her lesbian ways...its called reading between the lines...let me translate what was subliminally said..

By Debbie Magids, Ph.D.

Girlfriend, beware: satan himself is a man..what does that tell you? come, let us link arms, and frollic in a garden of vaginas and serenity.

LM1332 Guest
    I qualify as a prince no dout it about it. I'm nothing but a gentelman

By Debbie Magids, Ph.D.

Thread Information