w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Funny ass ****t!

i thought this was funny as hell. u guys might not....
    funny ****

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    funny shiat
    I can hear the religious people bitching already

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i thought this was funny as hell. u guys might not....
    funny ****
    funny

adj 1: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "a mirthful experience"; "risible courtroom antics" [syn: amusing, comic, comical, laughable, mirthful, risible] 2: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior" [syn: curious, odd, peculiar, queer, rum, rummy, singular] 3: not as expected; "there was something fishy about the accident"; "up to some funny business"; "some definitely queer goings-on"; "a shady deal"; "her motives were suspect"; "suspicious behavior" [syn: fishy, queer, shady, suspect, suspicious] 4: experiencing odd bodily sensations; "told the doctor about the funny sensations in her chest" adv 1: in a strange manner; "a queerly inscribed sheet of paper"; "he acted kind of funny" [syn: queerly, strangely, oddly, funnily] 2: in a comical manner; "she acted comically" [syn: comically]

Your post... None of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    funny

adj 1: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "a mirthful experience"; "risible courtroom antics" [syn: amusing, comic, comical, laughable, mirthful, risible] 2: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior" [syn: curious, odd, peculiar, queer, rum, rummy, singular] 3: not as expected; "there was something fishy about the accident"; "up to some funny business"; "some definitely queer goings-on"; "a shady deal"; "her motives were suspect"; "suspicious behavior" [syn: fishy, queer, shady, suspect, suspicious] 4: experiencing odd bodily sensations; "told the doctor about the funny sensations in her chest" adv 1: in a strange manner; "a queerly inscribed sheet of paper"; "he acted kind of funny" [syn: queerly, strangely, oddly, funnily] 2: in a comical manner; "she acted comically" [syn: comically]

Your post... None of the above.

i beg to differ carlos. i apologize if it offended u, but as per the definitions u gave it is funny. see highlighted....

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    if i only had audio

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    yeah you kinda need audio for that one

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i beg to differ carlos. i apologize if it offended u, but as per the definitions u gave it is funny. see highlighted....
    Not offensive at all. Just ... lame.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Not offensive at all. Just ... lame.

I agree with Los this was lame

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    hahahahahh what! I thought that was hilarious LOL. Maybe thats just my sense of humour though.

decadbal is offline Banned
    tuff crowd

w r balls, that wasnt that funny....but i know your gyno has got to be.

Quote Originally Posted by anteriordeltoid
    w r balls, that wasnt that funny....but i know your gyno has got to be.

seriously bro. quit looking through all my old post. its old and so are u, plain and simple u are a egotistical maniac. anmd when someone calls u on it, u get all pissed and try to put them down.

p.s. the gyno is great!

Thread Information