Anyone have any good roid rage stories?

Lets hear some good stories.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Roid Rage is bull**** IMO.

If your not mature enough to control your emotions you should not be using AS.

Sorry, not a story but had to say it anyway.

D

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'll say it again. Roid rage is an after school special. A person who has it, has a weak mind and tendency to blame his problems on everything but himself

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    This belongs in the lounge IMO.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I'll say it again. Roid rage is an after school special. A person who has it, has a weak mind and tendency to blame his problems on everything but himself
    agreed

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Roid Rage is for immature children who can't control themselves. Its a sign of weakness.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    This belongs in the lounge IMO.
    I agree

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Most bros call it a myth but an old thread about BDTR beating up a whole bowl of fruit comes to mind

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Most bros call it a myth but an old thread about BDTR beating up a whole bowl of fruit comes to mind
    The fruit had it coming.

ive never had it. i had a friend who goes nuts allot, but i think he has always been like that.

it is a fact that some types of juice cause increased aggression.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Please, Read the rules of this board. The posts you are putting up belong in the lounge, not here. And PLEASE... do a search on things like this before you post another thread that takes up space that could be used for something educational.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    One time I was walking down the street when a guy glanced over at me. I walked up to him and said "What the **** are you looking at!!!" He sadi "Im sorry I didnt mean to stare." I said "You ****ing liar!!!" Then I pounded his face in and there was blood everywhere, then while he was on the ground I stomped on his balls. Then I noticed some guy from accross the street was watching, so I started walking toward him. He began to run, but with my cheetah like speed it was no contest. I ran him down to the ground, got a firm lock on his neck with my jaw, and bit down until he passed out. Then I resumed my walk to 5 o'clock mass. I have some good stories from when I was actually on a cycle also.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** it would suck to rage though its like the lady in the post office
    was being a bitch so i picked her up and thru her into the glass.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    on, or off i have a tendancy to punch and break things when i get mad...not really roid rage ...just an intense anger problem i get about every other week

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's a fact? I don't think so Enid. I asked my wife for her honest opinion and she said I'm more mellow when on than off. The only reason I can think of is that I have low levels of natty test, this brings me back.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    on, or off i have a tendancy to punch and break things when i get mad...not really roid rage ...just an intense anger problem i get about every
    other week

LMAO..... I used to do the same thing until one day I punched through my door to my room and got a HUGE piece of wood stuck in my nuckle and it left a nice scar. It was pretty painful, so after that I got myself a punching bag and a speed bag and never look back. The things females can make you do lol...... I feel bad for whoever bought my old house....I put holes in like 5 doors and 3 walls in that house.

I have grown out of all that now.... I find better ways to release my anger.

<<LMO>>

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I've been waitin for the rage to kick in, lol and I'm in wk 8now too. Oh wells, guess I'm just too mellow of a guy.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    One time I was walking down the street when a guy glanced over at me. I walked up to him and said "What the **** are you looking at!!!" He sadi "Im sorry I didnt mean to stare." I said "You ****ing liar!!!" Then I pounded his face in and there was blood everywhere, then while he was on the ground I stomped on his balls. Then I noticed some guy from accross the street was watching, so I started walking toward him. He began to run, but with my cheetah like speed it was no contest. I ran him down to the ground, got a firm lock on his neck with my jaw, and bit down until he passed out. Then I resumed my walk to 5 o'clock mass. I have some good stories from when I was actually on a cycle also.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LMAO..... I used to do the same thing until one day I punched through my door to my room and got a HUGE piece of wood stuck in my nuckle and it left a nice scar. It was pretty painful, so after that I got myself a punching bag and a speed bag and never look back. The things females can make you do lol...... I feel bad for whoever bought my old house....I put holes in like 5 doors and 3 walls in that house.

I have grown out of all that now.... I find better ways to release my anger.

<<LMO>>
    i had a little mistake with my bank last week...you should see my hand now...not very pretty...im sure its gonna scar pretty badly

i usually just punch and break alot of ****, its not roid rage though, its just a very bad aggression problem i have.i am a very calm and happy person while on cycle, if i do have aggression durring cycle i hold it in. i went through 2 windshields in 2 weeks last year.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I went into a old age home and kicked the crap outta some old folks having a sponge bath

then went to ben johnsons house and punched his arse out for screwing the olympics over for Canadians

what a Piece of garbage

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Classic

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    LMAO

Can we say Anger Management Therapy?
    The only thing that pisses me off is work…I guess it would be called work rage… My solution to work rage is to work less…problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I went into a old age home and kicked the crap outta some old folks having a sponge bath

then went to ben johnsons house and punched his arse out for screwing the olympics over for Canadians

what a Piece of garbage
    ben johnsons a homo, i could run faster than him with a cat attached to my penis.phuck canada.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    my bank made an error and was trying to screw me around. so after I found out about it I lost it on a pillow and felt better. Then when I walked out of the room to talk to someone I started seeing stars. Kinda scary, went away after a few seconds, didnt know what to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    hum well only one steroid effects my mood negativly and that is winny and the closetss thing I have been to a roid rage is when the bike chain on my bike feel of 3 times within a 10 minute time frame. I screamed like hell and kicked that son of a bitch bike good and then almost threw it in a ditch.

So thats my most "horrible" rage

roid rage is a stupid myth. My best friend has seriouys temper problems adn the one thing roids has done to him is make him calmer and more stable!!

what kinda bike r u talkin about bro? i would be impressed if you could pick up a honda cbr and throw it into a ditch..........

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    what kinda bike r u talkin about bro? i would be impressed if you could pick up a honda cbr and throw it into a ditch..........
    lol a regular bicycle(sp?) that you pedal I hate everything with engines

I walked up in the police station and started kicking
    ass left and right because thats what I do.

one time i was walkin in the mall, and i saw some nice jeans on a manaquen, so i grabbed the manaquen, started beating every1 in the store with it, then when every1 was dead, i took the jeans and left. i then started running because 13 security gaurds were tazing me with there tazers guns, after i got tazed about 46 times, since i was angry and i had roid rage like a gorilla they couldnt stop me, so i turned and and head butted all of them with my head untill they all died. then 5 cops pulled out shotguns, and shot me a few times in the chest, but since my chest is 67 inches of pure muscle and 900 pound benchpress, i deflected all the bullets right back at them and they all died. no one could stop me that day.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    I just had to bring this old story back! It's a classic!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...ght=sust+story

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    I just had to bring this old story back! It's a classic!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...ght=sust+story
    LOL. I never seen the part where he said there were 4 guys and got his arm put in a sling.

Haha **** he got the brakes beat off his a**.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i was chasing a squirrel at this one party because he crapped on my jacket....i couldn't catch him so i started throwing schittt upon a tree where he was at and in a process hit one of the guests there who was standing on the other side of the tree with a log....I got all my schittt and quietly left the party afterwards….i dunno if it was roid rage or alcohol since I had a few beers there…..

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    don't really believe in roid rage all to much, i think a lot of it is pyschological when you start saucin'

decadbal is offline Banned
    im glad to see im not the only one to find this thread annoying... tryin to make us out to not be able to control our actions is merely somethingyou lack the control of..

bubbathegut is offline Member

sc

Thread Information