mustang331 is offline Member

Called my ex sat. night due to "alcohol"

I feel stupid now.. Oh well. I was with a buddy of mine, who's G/F works with my ex of a year.. We broke up about a month ago, since then I have not called her or anything..
    We go out and get hammered up and my buddy tells me " Since I am drunk I am gonna tell you something, you ex went out last Thu. with some people from work and some of her main bosses, she got pretty trashed and started to flash people and act crazy, there was more stuff but that is all I know, and she did not go to work Fri. the next day "

Well like an idiot I was drunk and called her right there ( 1am in the morning ) She answered and I could tell she was out anyway. I sat there for a good 5 minutes and just insulted her, told her how stupid she is and made fun of her...

Man I feel stupid today for doing that. I gotta lay off the alcohol for a while!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i hide my phone when i get drunk for this reason. I have made some dumb phone calls while under the influence.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Plenty of late night B.S. calls on my part also. Just part of it bro.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yep.....if nothing else maybe she'll realize how small a world it is and learn to tone it down a little bit....good luck with it bro......

I ended things with her.. But she knows I still love her ( I prob always will due to personal reason's ) and she tried to play like a tough girl.. ( " Get over it, move on, I am never getting back with you ) Don't know why those things were coming out of her mouth, because she knows I would never take her back ( there must of been someone next to her )

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I have been there, done that as well bro

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    dialing while intoxicated is the only DWI im guilty of

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've never done something like that.............then again when a woman breaks up with me they move to another state and get a new number. hahahaha

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...We'v all been there bro. One night i got real hammered, and i was going to call my x-wife...I remeber looking at the phone and thats the last thing i remember. I actually threw my phone out the window so i wouldnt call her....lol Hey it worked! I didnt call her...

OG

ttuPrincess Guest
    smilin and dialin... done it so may times.. my old roomate use to hide my phone from me.. lol

welll i found out where she was hiding it.. one night she actually took my whole phone apart and gave different pieces of it to people so that i had to walk around asking everyone for parts of it . lol

"how to keep a drunk blond busy for hours"

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

Give her a baseball and tell her its a puzzle.

ttuPrincess Guest
    give me a fishing net and take me to the pond full of ducks.. lol THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    When i am hammered my phone should be outlawed. I call every girl on it all my exes, chicks i have slept with- everyone gets a drunken 'hey, are you still awake can i come over' nowadays i dont even dare look at my dialled calls and sent messages because i know ill just feel like a prick!! seems a good idea at the time though!

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    I feel stupid now.. Oh well. I was with a buddy of mine, who's G/F works with my ex of a year.. We broke up about a month ago, since then I have not called her or anything..
    We go out and get hammered up and my buddy tells me " Since I am drunk I am gonna tell you something, you ex went out last Thu. with some people from work and some of her main bosses, she got pretty trashed and started to flash people and act crazy, there was more stuff but that is all I know, and she did not go to work Fri. the next day "

Well like an idiot I was drunk and called her right there ( 1am in the morning ) She answered and I could tell she was out anyway. I sat there for a good 5 minutes and just insulted her, told her how stupid she is and made fun of her...

Man I feel stupid today for doing that. I gotta lay off the alcohol for a while!
    thats one of my worse habits

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I've made quite a few drunk calls but no one is as bad as this one chick I was sleeping with. She would go to the bars every second night it seemed, she would be wasted and would call me at 2 in the morning wanting to come over. It was cool at first, getting some with absolutly no effort on my part, but after awhile I was like 'f that I want some sleep' haha

Well it looks like My ex got into a pushing match with my buddies G/F today.. she got all mad that she told me ( Which it was not her that told me )
    ****.. She's gonna be in trouble though!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    ahahha >> I can think of a few things

{HI HONEY!}

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    ahahha >> I can think of a few things

{HI HONEY!}
    Oh I'm sure you could think of many....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Oh I'm sure you could think of many....

no need for a bananna baby.

how bout a ullelelelellelelelle

you should know what that is! .. you do it and make me laugh!

Thread Information