Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Old school friends

This only counts for the old guys in the UK I guess the US has their own type of thing

I was talking to my boss and he gave me this address
    www.friendsreunited.co.uk

Type in the year you left school and your school and you will see all the people who where in your year and have put msg,s on the board.Pretty strange to be catching up with them after leaving school 11yrs ago!! and I was amazed at how many of the less intelligant ones at school went on to Uni and have good jobs,

Just thought I would share this with you fellow UK guys breaks the boredom of work!

Billy

ptbyjason Guest
    In the US it's www.classmates.com. I'm in the process of trying to get my class together for the high school reunion. This site makes it too easy.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i wish i had any desire to see the kids i went school with. my class had like 600 kids in it and i only talk to about 25 of them now. i had fun when i was there, but after going to college i have no desire to see them again

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha dane i'm w/ you

i graduated w/ like 600 kids too.i grew up in a small resort type area in nj at the beach so everyone knows me there.i never go back except to see my mom and dad.i have nothing in common w/ those people.i went down there for labor day and wanted to vomit.i told my highschool coaches when the class reunion comes, i'm sending a dvd that i couldn't make it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that's a good idea. a dvd. three of my best friends all got recruited together to the same school, and most of my other friends took football scholarships and got the hell out as well. there's nothing i wanna see there except my parents

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Don,t get me wrong there are some idiots from school that I would,nt piss on if they were on fire!!Just nice to catch up with the ones you want to know about.(And the girls you fancied who are married with 8 kids- damn!!)

Billy

Thread Information