Thread: She's Back!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

She's Back!

Hey Guys,
    Remeber my ex that I posted about many, many moons ago? Well she's back! I'm seeing her tonight.
    THE IRON CHEF IS GOING TO DO SOME COOKING TONIGHT!
    Later
    Tobey

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    is that what you crazy kids are calling it these days? cooking? i remember knockin the boots, hitin it, etc. just kidding. hope you have a good dessert

bigtraps is offline Member
    Is rhat the girl that you said you broke up with that one day? Good luck. Remember, if it feels good, do it.. Also, make sure you both are happy.
    SEeYa

awww. bigtraps that's soooo sweet. and we thought you were all muscle and no heart

I made it

Next Day,

I'm wore out, don't think I've workout that hard in a long time.
    Tobey

ptbyjason Guest
    LOL

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    have you not gotten laid in such a long time that you had to make a post out of it???
    Just messing with ya....

hey tobey, congrats. you got more than i did last night and i've had a girlfriend for the last two years. i feel like i'm married. 23yrs old and can't get laid by my girlfriend

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahaha

try having teh same gf for teh last almost 8 yrs!!!!oh wait, it gets better!!!!you get to hear the same stories over 100's of times.you know what they are goign to say before they say it, but you still have to pretend to listen.all those little quirks that use to be sooooo cute are now fuckign annoying.and you only know that they truely ove you when you bring home Prada.WORDS OF ADVICE:NEVER NEVER NEVER SPOILS THEM TOO EARLY!!!!!.once they've had the best they can never go back.hahaha oh wait, i guess that's why out gf's never leave us.hahaok whatever i'm done w/ this topic

oh yeah

hey Tobey??did you make sure to replenish your zinc supply.i would suggest a loading faze of 50mgs for 7 days.haha,just fuckign around

partyboy, are we dating sisters? my nassau county jap g/f is only happy when she gets a new bag. she's already got vitton, gucci, prada, and kate spade. now we're onto coach. i wouldn't care if only i were getting some seriuos sex for all my good deeds. she has the libido of a corpse. i'm a horny bastard, i need some lovin! sorry guys, didn't mean to scare ya. i'm gonna sign off. i need some sleep

To Bad

I feel for you guys.
    My girl and I had dated for about 2 years and broke up about 8 or 9 months ago. I swear I use to say if she ever came back I was going to hang tough and put her in the street. Shittt I could'nt do it! I'm to weak and she is absoulutly to finest girl I have ever laid eyes on. Taura Banks ain;t got shit on my girl. We both love pumping iron, and spending time on the beach,and other things. I had to tell somebody, and you guys are like family so I thought that I would share the news. And as far as getting it, I could'nt say who likes it more, me or her but we are both in agreement on the most imporatant thing.SEX IS FANTSTIC! Hot Damn things are good right now!
    IC

PS. As far as I can tell the zink levels were above average levels last night.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You better real that one in while you can Tobey. Im lucky if I get it once a month. Ive been married for 5 years and its been almost this bad the whole time. I waiting till she turns 30 in 5 more years maybe she will develope some sort of a sex drive. Thats what they say anyway. She is only happy when she is out spending all my money buying shoes. I feal like I married Emel De-fucken-marco. Anyway glad to hear your good forturn Bro. Good luck with that one.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell the stuff you guys write about-LOL I though I was bad!!

Glad it went well Tobey

Billy

Tobey, congrats!! A woman who can pump in the gym and i at home, you da man.. good to see ya happy!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    OK...I'll probably get flamed for being such a sap, but I'm a big boy and I can take it. First of all, Tobey...bro it sounds to me like you two should still be together. I didn't read your earlier post about why the two of you split up, so what happened? There's obviously more to this than sex and working out. It sounds like you two are great together...maybe you guys can "work it out"...I know, I know very bad pun. The only reason I say this is because my wife is the most important thing in my life (my son as well) and I don't know what I would do without her. Some people are independant and some people are dependant...I'm the latter. I guess I'm a romantic at heart. I feel like you guys are my bros so I'll explain my position in detail (I won't be offended if you skip this because I may ramble).

With the exception of a 6 month stint of pillow hopping and one night stands while in University, I have always been in long term relationships. Even in high school I was always in a steady relationship. I grew up in a stable two parent household and my folks are still very much in love. When you see that kind of love growing up it truly influences your life patterns. In 1989 I met, and fell in love with a very attractive woman. She was 20 and I was 22 and we dated exclusively for 4 years. Of course we had the typical fights that couples have but for the most part things were cool. In 1993 we got married. I was 100% ready to be married and to be with one person for the rest of my life...apparently she was not. In the summer of 1995 she was dancing (highland dancing) in our local International Tattoo (a large production featuring dancers, drill squads, brass bands, pipe and drums etc.....). One of the International acts was a U.S. Army drill squad. When my wife first met the captain of the squad, she took her wedding band off (I found this out later). She mentioned him to me and although I was a little suspicious (she talked about him a lot) I didn't think anything would happen. Eventually they began an affair, she took out a private P.O. Box so he could send her plane tickets and she began traveling down there (I wasn't suspicious because she was always travelling for dancing). This went on for two months. One day I came home from work early and happened to pick up the mail before she did. I opened up our phone bill and discovered that 78 long distance phone calls had been made to the same number in Virginia. I confronted my wife about it and asked who she was calling...when she said the name I thought I was going to die. It was the most intense emotional pain I have ever experienced and it literally made me ill physically...I almost collapsed. Long story short, she left me for him and I was devestated. I considered contacting the U.S. Army and letting them know how their officer had behaved but decided against it...extinguishing anothers flame doesn't make yours burn any brighter. To this day when somedody asks me "What is the worst day of your life?" I tell them "The day I opened that phone bill" and when they ask "What was the best day?" I say "Same day."

Here's why. My ex-wives best friend, also a good friend of mine, had left her abusive husband 3 months earlier. So when my wife left me I called her up and asked if she wanted to go out for a coffee and to talk. Afterall, she was the only person in my circle of friends who had experienced a situation similar to mine. We became closer and closer during those talks and eventually fell deeply in Love. Her name.....Roberta (Bert)...my current wife, you've seen her posts on this board. It's true that hindsight is 20/20 and I realize now that my first wife and I shouldn't have been together in the first place, she was selfish and egotistical and I was the person who always comprimised. Mman 'o' man I must have been whipped to spend 6 hours watching highland dancing competitions, which I did on many occasions. I am happier know than I have ever been in my life, Bert and I do absolutely everything together. She is a pillar of strength in my life and we have no secrets. We have reserached together and she administered the majority of my injections during my first cycle. As a matter of fact when I do my second cycle this fall she will do her first ever cycle (winstrol tabs @ 15-20mg/day x 6 weeks...lots of water and milk thistle). So the moral of the story is...make sure you find the right person to spend the rest of your life with. I didn't and I got hurt, but I did get lucky, and now I'll never let go.

Pete

No flame Pete.

Interesting Pete

Interesting Pete,
    From the sounds of it you are a very lucky man. I too was married for almost 10 years and divorced for similisr reasons. Although I'm not sure were my realtionship is going right now, I know that I'm glad I'm were I'm at. (Does that make sense?) Anyway my girl has work out reliously for the last 5 years and believe me it shows. She never has had any desire to begin any type of cycle. She's the most determined woman that I have ever met. Anyway, we have the same interest outside of the gym as well. Thanks for sharing you story, and tonight give Bert a big hug from everyone here at AR. Later,
    Tobey

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I will do just that. As a matter of fact I plan on giving her more than a big hug!! But it won't be from you guys...well maybe from Mike.
    Pete

hey congrats bro. everything happens for a reason. sounds like you got the better end of the deal in the end. what doesn't kill us makes us want to take more AS and get bigger and stronger and find an even hotter chick!

hahaha

dane is on point tonight!!first the weed and now that gem of a comment!!hahahaha

Mike Guest
    LOL

Damn Pete - didn't know - interesting story

Oh yeah - and give Bert a Big Ol sloppy kiss from here American buddy if you know what I mean LOL

partyboy, i've got a whole bag full of 'em!

Thread Information