• Michigan (Ann Arbor is a WHORE)

3 11.11%
  • Georgia

4 14.81%
  • Florida State

1 3.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swellin Guest
    Okay guys...I am a huge UGA & FSU fan. I buy season tickets to FSU and my wife bnuys them to UGA.

Having said that....LSU is probably the best team in the land.
    You could make a strong case for LSU/USC/& even those God Damm Canes. The Canes are spoilers, but they will not win it all. My two teams are historically underacheivers, and will not likely play up to their potential.

I would rank it something like this:
    LSU
    USC
    OK
    UGA
    Miami
    Then just fill in the blanks with whomever after that. I would porbably put my beloved Noles in the 7 or 8 spot.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    youve got to be kidding, lsu is a huge fluke. they will get spanked! just you wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    youve got to be kidding, lsu is a huge fluke. they will get spanked! just you wait and see
    Lsu wasnt a fluke. IMO they were the best team in the nation last year. They dominated a powerhouse offense handly. They would have done the same to usc like it or not. I love to see teams win games with defense. This year once again they will be a powerhouse. Sadly enough what I feel hurts them is playing in an EXTREMELY tough conference this year. Any team that wins the SEC should get at least 2 pac 10 or conference usa trophies to that one. BTW winning the BCS and winning a vote is two different things. Beating the number 2 ranked team in the nation while your number one entitles you to be number 1. Not just because a writer thinks your a better team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information