Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member

I dub myself the offical "Ladies Man Guru"

If anyone has questions about picking up women post them here and ill sort it out for ya. I have a good understanding of the games girls play and how to counter that ****. i recently hijacked hockeybabe2's thread so i decided to start my own. Post issues you have about relationships or just picking up girls in general and ill set ya on the right path. Co2boi i dub you "2nd Lt. Pimp Class"

so post some stories to get this ball rolling.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Dear Ladies Man,

The girl I've been banging for the past month got pissed when she found out I was also banging her sister. Now she won't return my calls but she still has this nice set of earings I loaned her and I'd like them back.............would you be so kind as to ask your girlfreind to give me back those earrings? I want to give them to her sister now.

Thanks Ladies Man

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    when you pick up women....Do you lift with your back or knees????

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Shall we call you Leon Phelps?

cokdiesl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Dear Ladies Man,

The girl I've been banging for the past month got pissed when she found out I was also banging her sister. Now she won't return my calls but she still has this nice set of earings I loaned her and I'd like them back.............would you be so kind as to ask your girlfreind to give me back those earrings? I want to give them to her sister now.

Thanks Ladies Man

HAHAHA I GET IT "YOUR GIRLFRIEND" HAHAHA

lol juggy youll have to be more specific to which girl

dgage: i usually like it when they carry me out to my car. that puts me in a pretty good mood.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    HEy "Ladies Man" my friend was with this chick the other night and she said rear enty only....What does that mean..?? and why would she only want it in the rear enty...... He did say she had a rough beard...What would u do in this situation...?

OG

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Dear Ladies guru,

My girl isnt into anal, but I want to do nothing but ram it up there. Is there a slow approach to this, instead of having her bite down on a pillow??

Anally yours,

Maraxus (_o_) <---- I wanna put it in there.

uh yea basically you need to uhh just to it in the butt!!

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    HEy "Ladies Man" my friend was with this chick the other night and she said rear enty only....What does that mean..?? and why would she only want it in the rear enty...... He did say she had a rough beard...What would u do in this situation...?

OG

If i was him i would first take her to the bathroom and shave her face and possibly her chest. then take her in the room and load her up with ky jelly and go to town. dont forget to use sex toys like a bag over her head, maybe even a black plastic garbage bag for her body as well.

OG
    I was with a girl like that.....She was a virgin and saving herself for marrage, so she said to put in her pooper. I was like......OK.....she was a trooper.......Man I miss her (now where did I put that #)

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Dear Ladies guru,

My girl isnt into anal, but I want to do nothing but ram it up there. Is there a slow approach to this, instead of having her bite down on a pillow??

Anally yours,

Maraxus (_o_) <---- I wanna put it in there.

I would start with something small like a pinky finger and just loosen it up abit. work your way to larger objects eventually when it gets to fit objects the size of your thumb, your penis will have plenty of space to manuver.

i realize you guys laugh at this and so do i. i have a lot of down time at my job and this just helps me pass time.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    If i was him i would first take her to the bathroom and shave her face and possibly her chest. then take her in the room and load her up with ky jelly and go to town. dont forget to use sex toys like a bag over her head, maybe even a black plastic garbage bag for her body as well.

lol...she was a he i do believe....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I was with a girl like that.....She was a virgin and saving herself for marrage, so she said to put in her pooper. I was like......OK.....she was a trooper.......Man I miss her (now where did I put that #)

wtf what kind of girl says im saving my virginity for marrige so **** me hardcore in my ass??? pm me the # plz

OG

you need to wingman for your bro then. you shouldnt let him get that ****ed up where he picks up guys. unless he is gay?

I would start with something small like a pinky finger and just loosen it up abit. work your way to larger objects eventually when it gets to fit objects the size of your thumb, your penis will have plenty of space to manuver.

i realize you guys laugh at this and so do i. i have a lot of down time at my job and this just helps me pass time.

how about a carrot, can i try to stick a carrot in there first?

how about a carrot, can i try to stick a carrot in there first?
    anything your heart desires. just be gentle(in the begining)

OG

Sharing your sexual encounters with MASS I see....I thought you two were gonna keep that on the dl. Not cool bro, not cool at all....

the easiest thing you have control over is your appearance. this goes without saying but when you go out you should always look your best. that means shave your face or trim your beard. wash your face and make sure you get your hair cut often. i get mine cut every friday. always where clothes that fit you well. dont leave your house looking like you just crawled out of bed. looking good will get you noticed which will ignite a spark and make it easier for you to start a positive conversation. you would be amazed how many guys overlook the fact of just cleaning up before they go out.

the easiest thing you have control over is your appearance. this goes without saying but when you go out you should always look your best. that means shave your face or trim your beard. wash your face and make sure you get your hair cut often. i get mine cut every friday. always where clothes that fit you well. dont leave your house looking like you just crawled out of bed. looking good will get you noticed which will ignite a spark and make it easier for you to start a positive conversation. you would be amazed how many guys overlook the fact of just cleaning up before they go out.

So I guess showering EOD is out of the question?

So I guess showering EOD is out of the question?

you should shower in the morning and after you workout. before i goto bed i would get the gel out of my hair and wash my face. this will help with any acne problems you might have

seriously though if there is a topic or something that is bothering you post it and ill give ya my imput

Sharing your sexual encounters with MASS I see....I thought you two were gonna keep that on the dl. Not cool bro, not cool at all....

Jealous i see...

OG

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Rugbyking, Will you be using the Alpha Male pattern of manliness as your guidlines?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Well, Im heading back to college next mon and will be looking for chicks right away. I have a few numbers from chicks in my classes last year and there could be some chicks in my dorm who are hott. I move in early and the rest of the ppl dont till thurs. Ladies man, where should I start? With the numbers of chicks who know me but could possibly be off the market or go to parties those first nite in hopes of meeting someone new?

Jealous i see...

OG

Just a little......

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Rugbyking, Will you be using the Alpha Male pattern of manliness as your guidlines?

yes, i inteded this thread for how to PICK UP women. not start a marrige or maintain a marrage or anything with marrage. this is strictly tips to approach women and how to play games or deal with the games women play. i will explain the games women play and how to counter act them. you do this because that will put you in control and allow yourself to decide the course of the relationship be it for a night or indefinately.

THIS IS FOR TIPS ON GETTING LAID

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    If anyone has questions about picking up women post them here and ill sort it out for ya. I have a good understanding of the games girls play and how to counter that ****. i recently hijacked hockeybabe2's thread so i decided to start my own. Post issues you have about relationships or just picking up girls in general and ill set ya on the right path. Co2boi i dub you "2nd Lt. Pimp Class"

so post some stories to get this ball rolling.
    call yourself what you want, just dont change your avatar

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well ladies man I am looking forward to your progressive tactics, bring it on!

decadbal is offline Banned
    yet another stupid lame thread in the lounge...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Dear Ladies guru,

Me and my girlfriend (Miss Doll) always get into ruff sex and she explodes with happiness. It always cost me about a $100 to get a new girl. I always use lube and it still gets hot up in there. What can I do...BTW...her mouth is to small...lol

do both

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Well, Im heading back to college next mon and will be looking for chicks right away. I have a few numbers from chicks in my classes last year and there could be some chicks in my dorm who are hott. I move in early and the rest of the ppl dont till thurs. Ladies man, where should I start? With the numbers of chicks who know me but could possibly be off the market or go to parties those first nite in hopes of meeting someone new?

are the girls whose #s you already have friends of yours? what is your relationship to them?? if they are your friends, you should invite them to go with you to parties for the first week and use them as social proof. let other girls notice the fact that you came with girls. when you first get to a party walk around a bit and scope out the scene for possible targets. after you have a few girls in mind get in range of them and talk to your girls. let the target see you with other girls. that will automatically make you more attractive in her eyes cause she will see that other girls value you as well. then when you approach the target she will already be receptive to you because she thinks that your not just another chump trying to pick her up. if there are girls in your dorms try to at least have conversations with them all. see what everyone has going on . your not going to want to get with every girl there so see what ones would make good sex parnters and which ones would make better drinking buddies.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

OMG....Mass is cheating on me???

He told me I was the only one....

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Dear Ladies guru,

Me and my girlfriend (Miss Doll) always get into ruff sex and she explodes with happiness. It always cost me about a $100 to get a new girl. I always use lube and it still gets hot up in there. What can I do...BTW...her mouth is to small...lol

find a girl that loves cock and **** her silly that way you wont have to pay for it either

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    wtf what kind of girl says im saving my virginity for marrige so **** me hardcore in my ass??? pm me the # plz
    First girl I was with having to do with anything below the belt was like that.

We were both 16 too...those were the days.

She used to be pretty close to you.....She lived in Oak Creek.....Last time i talked to her was that night....She was leaving for the Air Force like a week later.......

I am sure we will have some stories of our own soon.....

She used to be pretty close to you.....She lived in Oak Creek.....Last time i talked to her was that night....She was leaving for the Air Force like a week later.......

I am sure we will have some stories of our own soon.....
    oh ****!!! its a shame her and i never hooked up

oh definately. i can prolly come up not this weekend but next. i think aug 21st. prolly friday night? hows your schedule?

oh ****!!! its a shame her and i never hooked up

oh definately. i can prolly come up not this weekend but next. i think aug 21st. prolly friday night? hows your schedule?
    I am still a few months away from moving back. My house goes up sale in 2 weeks, so once it is gone I'll be back in Milwaukee. I will be there this weekend for a wedding and maybe hit Water Street after the reception.

I am still a few months away from moving back. My house goes up sale in 2 weeks, so once it is gone I'll be back in Milwaukee. I will be there this weekend for a wedding and maybe hit Water Street after the reception.
    oh i didnt realize you werent gunna be back for awhile. well my rugby season starts sept 11. and we have games every saturday till end of october so i dont know when we will hook up. i think one of our last games is against a milwaukee team i let you know though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information