Proz is offline New Member

Hair removal makes me itch!!

Ok..this is the gayest question that i have ever asked anyone but i really need some serious help..

I`m only 21 but i`m as hairy as f***. Especially my chest (back isn`t at all or arms... just mainly chest -stomach and !!well down there!! )

So now i`ve been commin on here for months using ur supp. and exercise tips and my pecs and abs are looking good. So too right i want them to show more! ?? So i wanna get rid of my hair but i`ve shaved small areas of hair from my chest before now and the day after and for 2 days it iches unbarebly!! So i`m really worried about goin for the whole chest!! i think i`d be diein of itching agony. My g/f is a beauty therapist but i`m sorry with so much hair WAXING is NOT an option..she did a small area and it hurt like hell no mater how much of a man i try and be!! It KILLS!!

I just dunno what to do.. i really wanna get rid of it but i don`t understand why it itches so bad..anyone else experienced this or got any tips?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    just keep shavin it bro, you'll get used to it after a few weeks and it'll quit itching

mustang331 is offline Member
    Nair Is The Best!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    buzzing is the best ive found. you get less razor burn and in-grown hairs that hurt. buy a wahl and youll be chilling

decadbal is offline Banned
    shave it, or pull it off with a clam

allsaucedup is offline Member
    get a pair of clippers and trim every thing with a "0" gaurd. gets it real short and looks neat. the only thing i shave is the old bean bag cause i am not running clippers down there. also it does not hurt nearly as bad to get waxed if you trim every thing down first.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    nair for men...works wonders

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    I use my beard trimmer on everything, on 0 guard like the guy said before, works very well. you might try the 1 guard at first then move to 0.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro i wax myself! just get hammered or pop a few tylenol 3's before hand if you can't take the pain. In two weeks im going in for a full body wax! lol. If you've got the money lazer it. Other then that waxing is the best method as the more u wax the less you get growing back

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    nair is probably the way to go if you cant take the pain. If you cant take the smell then I dont know what to tell you

If my gf was a beauty therapist I would jump at the chance to get free waxing whenever I wanted

mustang331 is offline Member
    OK let me give you the SECRET to using nair!!

Get the regular nair, NOT THE ONE FOR ME!! ( There both the same and the normal one is cheaper )

Take the nair and rub it all over your chest, arms, legs, Where ever ( I use it for my chest and balls ) Nair the area with a THICK amount.. Do not rub it it.. Let it sit on for about 5-6 minutes ( That's all you need )

Now jump in a shower with hot water.. DO NOT!! DO NOT! Let the water touch you, just grab a wash cloth and let it soak up the hot water.. Then with firm motion PRESS against your skin and rub DOWN.. Repeat till all the hair is off...

Now this is what is needed after for a NO BURN, NO BUMP NO ITCHING results..

Get out, pat dry.. Take Witch hazel and rub the area that you naired down ( Or your whole body its good for ya anyway )

Now let it dry for about 5-10 minutes, go back in the shower and baby powder yourself up.. Leave the baby powder on for the rest of the day or night.. Dude trust me, the crap works good...

Notice.. Do not have sex until the next day ( If your nairing down there ) vagina juice BURNSSSSS Regardless!

Good luck!

Thread Information