Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Smile I Will Never Juice It Again...

After much thought and deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that I shall never juice it again.

I have 2 cycles under my belt and I think that's enough. I'm about 6 weeks off of my last cycle (which was 20 weeks) and I'm still trying to get back in the game. I haven't lost much in terms of gains since it was a long-ass cutting cycle, but I don't feel the same inside.

So rather then going through "coming-off" drought, I've decided that it's not worth it and it would be much more self satisfying to go back to being natural and staying that way. I've seen too many of my friends and co-workers become addicted to the Sauce and not wanting to come off, or not training with the same intensity or discipline as when they're "on". It wasn't until recently that I realized that too was growing an addiction to the juice, but no more.

When you're "on", the feeling is great. There's new gains and muscle size, definition and shape every week. You're a machine and always getting stronger. When you're coming off, it's the opposite. You can feel your body crashing and the hormone levels going back to normal. Depending on how you are, you fall into a depression and a gym slump. You stop wearing tank tops. You stop wearing T-Shirts. You come up with excuses as to why you don't look so sharp or why you're not as strong as you used to be. That's when you sauce it up again. It truly is an addiction.

I'm clean now and I'll be that way for the rest of my life. I'll still be helping out as much as I can, but I won't be partaking in the injection part bro's/sis'.

Keep on pumpin' iron.

worldknown is offline Banned
    thats deep, mad respect for decision bro, a very smart one too. good luck lifting bro youll do fine.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    pansy....

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    pansy....
    Where the hell you been?

here and there bro, how you doing?

Im over at IBB most of the time... and at work all the time.

I'm aight. Been busy lately. How's everything at IBB? And so what if I'm a pansy. I still pick up more tail then you and Mass combined. Haha....

LOL

cause were both married.. :P

Hows the magazine thing going bro?

Magazine went well. Been bought out! So I had some extra cash lying around. Wasn't a hell load of money, but it was well worth it. I went on vacation, did a few things here and there and all that good stuff. Got into the Fitness Modelling and worked with a few name-brands (FAME, MuscleMania, etc...) but I didn't like the industry at all. Bull**** if you ask me. Not enough pay for the amount of work it takes to get into shape and stay that way. Plus, the girlies are all tight-ass. They're too into themselves for you to get any ass.

LOL

arent all women like that? hehe

Everything is going good at IBB.. we have some new sponsors, and were getting more and more people over there everyday.

Ya i hear ya on the mag. stuff... staying lean year round bites. Plus you need the lean look and not the BB'er look.

The Lean Look was fine with me. I feel better at a lower bodyweight. being 175lbs as opposed to 230lbs is a big difference. I can actually sleep without having any of my bodyparts fall asleep on me. I'm not out of breathe when I walk up stairs and my lower back doesn't hurt anymore. Woo...

Both have their ups and downs but bodybuilding is getting boring for me. I'm going to try out power-lifting for the winter and see how that goes. My numbers are nothing impressive, but it's more of a personal thing.

What you squatting now?

Im at 750 still.. not really trying to go up in weight.

Not me i love bulking... i hit 256 last season... got down to 210, was gonna go to comp but pulled a groin muscle.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    More power to you bro....

I too know some bro's that have become REALLY addicted to the sauce and I think you are making a level-headed decision....

Im still natty Ronny... but i did start b-12 inj. 2 days ago.

Still natural? Jeez. I thought you would've joined the darkside awhile back? I remember before I took my leave of abscence, you were discussing it. From the sounds of it, you're growing fine without it. And 750 is some huge-ass numbers. Holy ****.

Ya I was thinking about it.. but decided against it. My wife doesnt want me doing it. Ya ive been growing fine.. still havent hit a platuea yet.

Im still natty Ronny... but i did start b-12 inj. 2 days ago.
    I've seen your pics bro.. you've done very well without.. quadzilla for sure..

Thanks Blown... i was teasing my friend the other day.. I dont think the gym could handle me on the sauce. Im outgrowing it as it is.

Ronny... sorry to steal your thread bro.

I respect your desicion. And I hear you bro.. I dont think I could handle the ups and downs it puts you through.

Thanks Blown... i was teasing my friend the other day.. I dont think the gym could handle me on the sauce. Im outgrowing it as it is.
    Pffffffft.....

You're Quadzilla, not Godzilla... you are a thick mofo tho...

When did you start the sauce Ronny? Just curious.. also, how long did you wait between cycles?

The Ups and Downs are way too much bro. That's what keeps you coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    When did you start the sauce Ronny? Just curious.. also, how long did you wait between cycles?
    I started when I was 21. I did a 14 weeker of Sust/D-Bol/Deca and then about 8-10 months later started my second which was 20 weeks. I'm now 22.

22.. and man you get the WOMEN!

I still have that pic you sent me of that brunette and you

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya on that one Ronny. This is my last cycle as well.
    While on, I feel strong but very unhealthy. My heart racing and my body sweating. Im not happy with the fact that any half dressed female makes me need to go rub one out every two hours.
    My cardio and pace is off by 200 percent. Just walking up stairs feels like a marathon.
    Then coming off brings on the mood swings, emotions and ragging of anything out of the ordinary.
    Not to mention the amount of money it takes to see results in suppliments, food, and gear.

I think I was better off weighing a little less but being 50x more active and healthy.
    I gave up on my running, swimming and other activities while on my cycle.

Also. Not to mention the fact that in two years, I would like to be able to have kids. I hope I have not already screwed up that option. My fiance would kill me and I am NOT going to adopt.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Also. Not to mention the fact that in two years, I would like to be able to have kids. I hope I have not already screwed up that option. My fiance would kill me and I am NOT going to adopt.
    you get that leg routine over at bigdog i posted for you?

22.. and man you get the WOMEN!

I still have that pic you sent me of that brunette and you
    I was bloated in that pic compared to now and the brunette is old news. She wanted to get married, but whoa whoa...hold your horsey hot stuff. I ain't ready for that.

LOL

not when you can tag girls like that all week long.. i dont blame you..

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I hear ya on that one Ronny. This is my last cycle as well.
    While on, I feel strong but very unhealthy. My heart racing and my body sweating. Im not happy with the fact that any half dressed female makes me need to go rub one out every two hours.
    My cardio and pace is off by 200 percent. Just walking up stairs feels like a marathon.
    Then coming off brings on the mood swings, emotions and ragging of anything out of the ordinary.
    Not to mention the amount of money it takes to see results in suppliments, food, and gear.

I think I was better off weighing a little less but being 50x more active and healthy.
    I gave up on my running, swimming and other activities while on my cycle.
    Agreed. I hate coming off. I feel like absolute trash.

you get that leg routine over at bigdog i posted for you?
    No. You didnt reply to that in weeks and I gave up on checking. Not to hijack but my legs are horrible.
    I think my cycle is jacking me up real bad. I am ALWAYS tired and I look like I am getting smaller rather than bigger even though my strength seems good.
    I am just done with having ABSOLUTELY NO ENERGY.
    I hope I didnt fvck up my liver or anything. I know fatigue could be a result of a bad liver.
    Next step is blood work.

I dont see you on BDBB EVER.

Cause i dont get on there hardly ever... (dont tell mass.) LOL

Check it out.. i posted it for ya. Punk. :P

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like the right reasons for your decision!-but I still have a few cycles more to go!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good for you bro.

The key is to know when/how to use ancillaries so you do NOT get addicted to them. It's possible to do, but if you don't believe you personally can do that w/out getting psychologically attached to them (that's what it is, it's NOT physical) then you are making the right choice, and more power to ya.

~SC~

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I'm aight. Been busy lately. How's everything at IBB? And so what if I'm a pansy. I still pick up more tail then you and Mass combined. Haha....
    1 girl against 0

Good luck staying clean.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I've been stockpiling gear for the fall, would be my first since the late 80's. I had arbitraily set a date of October 04 as my starting date, but I'm still making great progress naturally. Within the past couple of days I've decided to hold off indefinately, at least till I hit a sticking point.

My test levels were around 425 when I started back lifting over a year ago, now they are in the 600's, I suppose because of nutrition and lower bf, training, etc. I'm afraid that at my age (37), if I supress my natty levels, I might not completely recover my endogenous levels. (I have a close friend on HRT because of improper PCT.)

I'm also concerned about what I have seen at the gym. These dudes who haven't come close to maxing out their genetics don't seem to be getting the full benefit of the juice, plus when they aren't on, they don't do **** in the gym. I don't want to end up that way.

Anyway, I'm going to delay my cycle, thanks for helping confirm the decision.

And no, I don't need anyone to take the gear I've got off my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    After much thought and deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that I shall never juice it again.

I have 2 cycles under my belt and I think that's enough. I'm about 6 weeks off of my last cycle (which was 20 weeks) and I'm still trying to get back in the game. I haven't lost much in terms of gains since it was a long-ass cutting cycle, but I don't feel the same inside.

So rather then going through "coming-off" drought, I've decided that it's not worth it and it would be much more self satisfying to go back to being natural and staying that way. I've seen too many of my friends and co-workers become addicted to the Sauce and not wanting to come off, or not training with the same intensity or discipline as when they're "on". It wasn't until recently that I realized that too was growing an addiction to the juice, but no more.

When you're "on", the feeling is great. There's new gains and muscle size, definition and shape every week. You're a machine and always getting stronger. When you're coming off, it's the opposite. You can feel your body crashing and the hormone levels going back to normal. Depending on how you are, you fall into a depression and a gym slump. You stop wearing tank tops. You stop wearing T-Shirts. You come up with excuses as to why you don't look so sharp or why you're not as strong as you used to be. That's when you sauce it up again. It truly is an addiction.

I'm clean now and I'll be that way for the rest of my life. I'll still be helping out as much as I can, but I won't be partaking in the injection part bro's/sis'.

Keep on pumpin' iron.
    you and me both bro, im cruisin fine at my bodyweight and am happy enough with the gradual gains im accomplishing. i feel 100% better knowing that i am stronger than anyone in the gym tonight without pushing the needle.ofcourse theyre gonna say were roiding up, but thats just part of the game.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    sauce isnt addicting whattya talking about??? start planning for your next stack bro... u know u need it...

Thanks for the kind words.

Sauce is an addiction. As SwoleCat mentioned in his post, it's a pyschological addiction and not a mental one. I couldn't put that in better words myself.

Personally, rather then make awesome gains and then crash and feel like **** because I can't push or look the way I used too, I'd rather make some natural, consistant gains. And with all these UG labs coming out, I have this mental thing that makes me think that I'm not really injecting what the bottle says anymore. Just a mental trip out.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    mad props man, much respect for your decison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information