Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 132
  1. #1
    doctorcc's Avatar
    doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vegas Baby!
    Posts
    122

    Guys! It's time to learn how to FU*KING tip!

    Okay boys-
    It's time someone learned you on how to friggin tip! I'm so sick of getting the shaft when I bust my ass* for your families! Yes, it's you family guys (not girls) that need tipping 101. Scale goes as follows-

    1. If your waiter sucks, he/she still helped your family---- 10% of total
    2. If your waiter was very helpful and friendly---- 15% of total
    3. If your waiter busted his trash, kept a smile on his face, and never friggen flinched when you asked him to run and grab something else for the fifteenth time---- 20%+++ of total!
    (I fall under the third category more often than not, and am very offended when you don't understand that it is your tips that are paying for my education).
    Last edited by doctorcc; 08-12-2004 at 10:31 AM.

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    20 % ? that's weak.

    depends on the bill / time spent in the restaurant / how helpful waiter was

  3. #3
    doctorcc's Avatar
    doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vegas Baby!
    Posts
    122
    Hense the +++, but 20% min please!

  4. #4
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    i feel ya doctorcc. all my friends are waiters and so is my girl. i wouldnt even think of tipping less than 40% at least to my friends and then when me and my girl go out or something like that.... i always even if they suck tip at least 20%. 30% if they are good

  5. #5
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    A lot of cheap assholes around here *coughLOZGODcough* I always tip them well when they deserve it. Ill normally hook them up with 25-30% if their that good.

  6. #6
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    I'm by no means well off, as I am a starving student myself, but I always give 20%+.. . but that's cuz alot of my friends a lot of my friends are servers.. and I know how they depend on it...

  7. #7
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I was a waiter and I tip exactly on that scale.......that's weird. I hate cheap people they suck!

  8. #8
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    my mom never tips and it always pissed me off and it's embarrassing as hell. I always have to sneak a atleast a 5spot on the table whenever we go out to eat.

  9. #9
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    I tip 20% but I deduct alcohol from the total. Why should I tip 20% on a $150 bottle of wine when the wine steward was the one who broght the bottle, opened it, let it breath and poured a taste.

  10. #10
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I tip 20% but I deduct alcohol from the total. Why should I tip 20% on a $150 bottle of wine when the wine steward was the one who broght the bottle, opened it, let it breath and poured a taste.
    I don't think we have one resturant in my town that expensive, I'm really gonna have to move.

  11. #11
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    I always leave a nice tip..... but here is some food for thought:


    Why should you tip a waiter / waitress for simply doing their job?? And your telling me that I should give them another 20-40% of the bill I am paying for my food just because they brought it to me? I think tipping is getting out rageous these days.... you can't even go to the bathroom in a public place and wash your hands without having to tip someone who blocks the **** sink or whatever and gives you a towel. It is getting a little out of hand. To be honest I almost never eat out because I am pretty strict with my diet, but another reason I don't is because it is becoming more of a hassle than anything.....and a big expense when you factor in a "decent" tip

    Just my $.02.....I know I am gona get flamed for this one

    <<LMO>>

  12. #12
    Hypertrophy's Avatar
    Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Getting Fat
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I always leave a nice tip..... but here is some food for thought:


    Why should you tip a waiter / waitress for simply doing their job?? And your telling me that I should give them another 20-40% of the bill I am paying for my food just because they brought it to me? I think tipping is getting out rageous these days.... you can't even go to the bathroom in a public place and wash your hands without having to tip someone who blocks the **** sink or whatever and gives you a towel. It is getting a little out of hand. To be honest I almost never eat out because I am pretty strict with my diet, but another reason I don't is because it is becoming more of a hassle than anything.....and a big expense when you factor in a "decent" tip

    Just my $.02.....I know I am gona get flamed for this one

    <<LMO>>

    PRAISE GOD, couldn't agree more!!!!

  13. #13
    doctorcc's Avatar
    doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vegas Baby!
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I always leave a nice tip..... but here is some food for thought:


    Why should you tip a waiter / waitress for simply doing their job?? And your telling me that I should give them another 20-40% of the bill I am paying for my food just because they brought it to me? I think tipping is getting out rageous these days.... you can't even go to the bathroom in a public place and wash your hands without having to tip someone who blocks the **** sink or whatever and gives you a towel. It is getting a little out of hand. To be honest I almost never eat out because I am pretty strict with my diet, but another reason I don't is because it is becoming more of a hassle than anything.....and a big expense when you factor in a "decent" tip

    Just my $.02.....I know I am gona get flamed for this one

    <<LMO>>
    You know- I understand what you're saying, but waiters aren't working their ass*s off to take care of 10 tables at a time, for a sheezy $5 an hour! We rely on guests to tip accordingly! Please don't piss on someone's night by giving someone the bare minimum when they really did a fantastic job.

  14. #14
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    You know- I understand what you're saying, but waiters aren't working their ass*s off to take care of 10 tables at a time, for a sheezy $5 an hour! We rely on guests to tip accordingly! Please don't piss on someone's night by giving someone the bare minimum when they really did a fantastic job.

    Oh I fully understand what you are saying..... I have a few friends who are waiters so I know all about this. I am just saying that it is getting out of hand these days and it's almost to the point where they get offended if you don't give them half of what your bill was. Either way I don't care because I hardly ever eat out.... but it is just something I have been noticing a lot more lately. Especially the bathroom thing..... that is downright ANNOYING. But a waiter / waitress I have no problem tipping, I just don't think they should get their panties in a twist if you don't go overboard with the tip


    <<LMO>>

  15. #15
    doctorcc's Avatar
    doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vegas Baby!
    Posts
    122
    I hear ya about the bathroom thing! ***** - Are you gonna shake if off for me too! Get the hell outta here!!!

    LMAO

  16. #16
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    I hear ya about the bathroom thing! ***** - Are you gonna shake if off for me too! Get the hell outta here!!!

    LMAO





    <<LMO>>

  17. #17
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    you can flame me but im one of those cheap bastard that do anything he can to avoid tipping in bars!!!

  18. #18
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    Okay boys-
    It's time someone learned you on how to friggin tip! I'm so sick of getting the shaft when I bust my ass* for your families! Yes, it's you family guys (not girls) that need tipping 101. Scale goes as follows-

    1. If your waiter sucks, he/she still helped your family---- 10% of total
    2. If your waiter was very helpful and friendly---- 15% of total
    3. If your waiter busted his trash, kept a smile on his face, and never friggen flinched when you asked him to run and grab something else for the fifteenth time---- 20%+++ of total!
    (I fall under the third category more often than not, and am very offended when you don't understand that it is your tips that are paying for my education).

    And for you Mexicans... please memorize the simple 1-2-3 plan before leaving the house- with or without your families!
    1. If the waiter sucks.....Do not tip. Infact ask for the manager and complain. I do not reward people for poor service. Still leaving a tip for bad service is why customer service is what it is today. Pathetic for the most part.

    2. If the service is OK-good....TIP 15-20%. I realize that most people do work very hard and this is tipically what I leave.

    3. If the service is great. Tip over 20% uasally 33% or 1/3 the bill. In this case you should also ask to speak to the manager, if you are going to complain about bad service you should also be prepeared to give credit where credit is due. This type of thing can lead to some getting better tables, shifts, and possibly promotions.

    just my opinion

  19. #19
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    I always tip 15% of the bill. However, if I have to ask twice for something, then a dollar comes off the tip for every time I have to ask for something I have already requested at the beginning of the order. In addition, if the server is ignoring my table I will take a dollar off the 15% tip for every 5 minutes I am feeling ignored. If I feel you are giving me any attitude, then your F**ked and will receive .10 cents with many annoying request by me. If I feel your have gone out of your way, I have been know to drop 100% tip on the table ($75 Dinner + $75 tip = $150). That gets expensive fast but what the hell the service was great.
    Being a server is a job (and a difficult one at times) and as with any job, you should be rewarded or PUNISHED by the quality of your work! As a customer, I have certain expectations for the service that I am paying in the basic price of the restaurant. A tip is exactly that, a Tip, or an expression of gratuity and there no reason I have to have gratitude towards someone who is already being paid for his or her service. You r job could be a lot worse for less pay (like being a roofer in Arizona) and in reality the customer owes the server not a thing. It is only a social norm to tip but not mandated and the server should be grateful for whatever bit of gratitude they receive.
    And yeah I am one of those family guys who is half Mexican so I guess if you get me as your customer your F***ked!
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 08-11-2004 at 04:37 PM.

  20. #20
    kc's Avatar
    kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    1,420
    i'm a bartender, have been a server and worked for that freakin $2.30/hour.......as a result, if my server/bartender was anything above a "f*ckin idiot" I'm an obscene tipper....i've had pretty good luck with people and I know how sh*tty it is to get nailed on a tip.....so, my rule of thumb is, If I can't tip 30%+, I stay home.

  21. #21
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    If a waiter/waitress does a good job I always tip well...but if they suck they get nothing but a dirty ole copper abe lincoln.......and the bars that I frequent I tip up front just to make sure they take care of me

  22. #22
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    I don't like tipping people. Refer to Mr. Pink from "the resevoir dogs" he gives a good excuse. I dont mind leaving a 15% tip to a waiter though, doesnt bother me. I just dont like it, you still get minimum wage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink
    I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bull**** I got two words for that: learn to ****in' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****in' surprise.
    Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
    Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
    Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
    Mr. Pink: I don't believe in it.
    Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
    Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make ****.
    Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money, she can quit.
    Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a ****ing Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you never ever tip, huh?
    Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I tip when somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth an effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, that's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.
    Mr. Blue: Hey, this girl was nice.
    Mr. Pink: She was okay. But she wasn't anything special.
    Mr. Blue: What special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
    Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    if you dont like the pay, find another job.not to be a dick but, its that simple.

  24. #24
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    Resv Dogs kicks ass.
    T -To
    I - Insure
    P - Prompt
    S - Service

  25. #25
    Harvey Balboner's Avatar
    Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    568
    i find in my area too many waiters and waitresses expect a tip and provide a halfassed service.

    i understand when your busy, it can take a while.

    last time i went out to eat at a resturant that prides it self on service and hospitality, we waited 10 minutes to get a drink, and the place wasn't even 1/4 full, our waitress was covering 1 other table. I could see in the kitchen she was back there goofing off flirting with some guys. another 25 pass before we get our food, she had dissapeared and comes back in the door after a smoke break then brings out our cold food. I have to flag her down and whistle to get her attention to get a refill, I request ketchup, never get it. Finally to get our check, I have to go in the fookin kitchen to get her.

    Now we can probably agree this service sucked, did this girl still deserve 10%?

    In my opinion hell no. And I didn't give her one, I payed for my meal, so it wouldn't seem like I am trying to get something for free by complaining, then went and saw the manager, and gave them an ear full. Since I already paid, they offered to give me my next 2 meals there free, but will probably never use it as they have pretty much lost a customer over that.

  26. #26
    Harvey Balboner's Avatar
    Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    568
    and another thing, the people at Sonics expecting a tip is too much, it's not like they actually wait on you.

  27. #27
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    I can totally see why people would not want to tip much when the service as crap. Unfortunately some people are super picky and what is crap to one person, is average to another. All depends on how normal you are or how much of a friggen princess/a$$ you are.

    What I can't tolerate is cheap tippers when the service is excellent and you work your friggen butt off. Where I work it's mainly a corporate clientele, capacity is 10 people (its a private suite) but the bills usually run between $1000 and $5000. For the most part people in there are decent tippers but I have a few guys who I can't friggen stand it when they're signing the bill. This one guy comes in fairly regularly, instead of 10 people, he invites everyone under the f'n sun....you know, to show off like he's a big man in his private suite (it's not even his!)...he'll pack in like 30-35 people and gets the bill up to around $2500-$3000. At the end of the night, he tells me what great service there was and then slams me with a $20 tip......and thats Canadian!!

    Sorry....had to rant but you'd think it was his money too....doesn't even come out of his pockets, it's all company money and it's a tax write off. I would like to do things to his drinks when I see him....but that would be bad karma. I just figure what goes around....comes around.

  28. #28
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    I tip 15% if the service was at least decent.

  29. #29
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I don't like tipping people. Refer to Mr. Pink from "the resevoir dogs" he gives a good excuse. I dont mind leaving a 15% tip to a waiter though, doesnt bother me. I just dont like it, you still get minimum wage.
    Actually, that's not true. Waiters/Waitresses gets what is called servers minimum wage. This is typicallty a fraction of regular minimum wage since as a standard, they rely on tips as part of their pay. Many servers get $3-$5/hour only since they are also suppose to get tips. So basically if they don't get tipped they get screwed.

  30. #30
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Balboner
    i find in my area too many waiters and waitresses expect a tip and provide a halfassed service.

    i understand when your busy, it can take a while.

    last time i went out to eat at a resturant that prides it self on service and hospitality, we waited 10 minutes to get a drink, and the place wasn't even 1/4 full, our waitress was covering 1 other table. I could see in the kitchen she was back there goofing off flirting with some guys. another 25 pass before we get our food, she had dissapeared and comes back in the door after a smoke break then brings out our cold food. I have to flag her down and whistle to get her attention to get a refill, I request ketchup, never get it. Finally to get our check, I have to go in the fookin kitchen to get her.

    Now we can probably agree this service sucked, did this girl still deserve 10%?

    In my opinion hell no. And I didn't give her one, I payed for my meal, so it wouldn't seem like I am trying to get something for free by complaining, then went and saw the manager, and gave them an ear full. Since I already paid, they offered to give me my next 2 meals there free, but will probably never use it as they have pretty much lost a customer over that.
    Tipping is getting out of hand. Most servers now make minimum wage. I'm not saying that is great but if everyone tips 20% these guys are gonna come out of their with $200 in tips plus their wage. They need to quit bitching. I don't like the folks that tip a couple dollars cause they are old fashioned but lets bve reasonable here. I make $20 an hour doing manual labor (most of the time) and don't think someone who serves food in an air conditioned restauranut should be making $40 an hr in tips. It's not like they need any really serious skills. People skills, memory, politeness that about covers it...They have tip jars at all the friggn places now. I tip the bartender well but that's because I want my drinks fast. I got stuck the other night at a high class steak house. Their were 10 people in our party so they automatically added in a 20% gratuity to dinners that were already $30 a plate and this guy sucked. Someone had to go find him when we wanted drinks, he was terrible...

  31. #31
    Kato is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Rancho Cucomonga
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Balboner
    and another thing, the people at Sonics expecting a tip is too much, it's not like they actually wait on you.

    and another thing, i drink starbucks like 1 a month. they charge $36 for a cup of regular coffe and then they have that fat ass tip jar sittin out front.....forget it!


    crap service....no tip

  32. #32
    SexyKitty's Avatar
    SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Diet Hell!
    Posts
    627
    To all of you who don't like to tip because you are cheap/bitter/angry , or if you are just plain mean/rude to your servers for no good reason other than you are just an a$$hole.......just remember one thing...

    The people who serve you have access to your food and drinks. Some of them are also bitter/angry and will do some nasty, disgusting, unmentionable things to your orders. I personally would not myself but there are others out there who would not hesitate and I have seen it done a number of times.

    Just something to think about next time you wanna be an a$$hole to your server or you don't tip them....you may want to be a little nicer to them next time, they are people too.

  33. #33
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129
    I always tip 15%....this is better than getting a shaft IMO

    Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

  34. #34
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    [QUOTE=SexyKitty]The people who serve you have access to your food and drinks. Some of them are also bitter/angry and will do some nasty, disgusting, unmentionable things to your orders. I personally would not myself but there are others out there who would not hesitate and I have seen it done a number of times.[QUOTE]
    Ahmen. One time I was sitting in the passengers seat next to a bro of mine and we went into McDonalds drive thru. He starts calling the chick at the drive thru all of these obscene names and then asks me what I wanted. I told him I was not hungry. When we got the food the chick had a slight smile on her face, I told him not to eat it but he did anyway. I never piss off a server until I have eat'n my full!

  35. #35
    fitnessNY's Avatar
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,929
    I usually always tip 20% unless he the waiter was a lazy bastard. If I get an expensive bottle of wine I tip 10% of the price of the bottle plus 20% tip for everything else.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    1. If your waiter sucks, he/she still helped your family---- 10% of total
    2. If your waiter was very helpful and friendly---- 15% of total
    3. If your waiter busted his trash, kept a smile on his face, and never friggen flinched when you asked him to run and grab something else for the fifteenth time---- 20%+++ of total!
    I agree with 2 and 3, but not 1...

    If service is average he/she gets 15%, if it's excellent it's 20-40%, but if sevice sucks, I am sorry but the waiter gets SQUAT and I am going to make sure the manager or owner knows I will NEVER return to his restaurant because of the poor service.

    I understand a waiter may have a bad day, but don't take it out on me... I am paying good money for good food and service, I expect both. If I don't get them, I and my party are customers lost forever.

    Red

  37. #37
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    oh lord, another one of these threads...

    anyway, i wait tables...I always tip very well, i don't tip by percentage though. I tip per person. I feel 3 dollars per person is a good tip but i usually tip about 4 or 5 if i leave the tip...why should you leave %'s? Somebody could provide the same good service whether you ate a hamburger and drank water or if you got a steak and drank wine. You probably require the same attention so I don't tip according to the bill...also, I only make 2 bucks an hour so a 3 dollar tip from a table isn't helping anyone out if you had a 20 dollar meal between 3 people

  38. #38
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    One more thing... if I am in a restaurant at home, I usually tip better, because they get fewer customers, than say, a chain restaurant such as Jack Astor's, or Montana's in a larger city...

    This may seem ironic, however, these servers get paid just as poorly(as a base), and, are heavily relying on tips...

    For instance: A server in a busier restaurant may serve 7-8 tables (example) an hour..(even if they tip 10%)..and, they are still making much more than the server with 2 or 3 tables... (even at 20% tips)... just something to think about...

    They may not be as busy, however, (in a small restaurant) this isn't their fault... and as a rule, the service is much better in these locations to begin with,.. so I basically do so to compensate...

  39. #39
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    oh crap, chica is on the thread

  40. #40
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    TIP

    this whole time i thought we were talking about cows????? WTF

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •