dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

check out this retard

BOSTON, Massachusetts (Reuters) -- In this story, it was the drunk driver who pulled over the police officer.

"He pulled up behind me, rolled down the passenger side window and said he was looking for a police officer to arrest him," Ian McCollin, chief of police in Vernon, Vermont, said in an interview on Wednesday. "When I asked him why, he replied 'I'm drunk."'

To make matters worse, the drunk driver was operating on a suspended license, which was taken away after a previous drunk driving charge, McCollin said.

Bryan Condo, 28, was driving on a quiet Vermont road at night when he asked McCollin to take him in. Since drivers rarely pull over police cruisers, a cautious McCollin called a colleague for backup with an amused "You won't believe this one."

"I was a little concerned but I also wanted him to hear the story too," he said. "I was afraid they'd think I was senile or losing my mind."

Police discovered Condo, a resident of North Pownal in Western Vermont, was four times over the legal limit and charged him with driving under the influence as well as driving without a license.

Condo, was released hours after his arrest and will be arraigned on August 17. He could not be reached for comment.

"This guy was hilarious," McCollin said. "And he was very cooperative and polite, unlike your average drunk driver."

moron

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    4x the legal limit...geesh retarded fer sure!

OG

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    4x the legal limit...geesh retarded fer sure!

OG
    and his license was suspended

cb25 is offline Banned
    that's impressive...seriously smart.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    He probably had booze flowing out of his pores.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    When my friend got dumped by his gf he went up the uni bar and drank 60 shots of jagermeister in 60 mins. Wow was he drunk! Anyway i was on a website a few weeks later that calculated legal alcahol driving limits. I figured it would be interesting to see how over the limit he was. The test came back either unconcious or dead . He was still wandering the canvas (we had a canvas that backed onto a big woodland) at 7 in the morning. Ha ha, he beat up a stage light, several doors and picked a fight with the entire rugby team. Sorry, not totally relevant but the story just reminded me.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    drank 60 shots of jagermeister in 60 mins. Wow was he drunk!
    Im not saying it didnt happen, because some people who havent see me tip em back say Im bs'ing too, BUT lets put this in perspective. Assuming a shot over there is 1.5 oz, it would mean that in one hour he took down 90 ounces of jager. This equates to roughly 2.66 liters. That is almost 3 liter bottles of jager in one hour. ALOT! I took down one liter once in a tad over 2hrs, but blacked out shortly after a puked, so Im putting it in that perspective.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    d@mn vermonters...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    At least the guy has a conscience even when he is drunk, he may have saved is or someone elses life. Now maybe they will help him dry out.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Im not saying it didnt happen, because some people who havent see me tip em back say Im bs'ing too, BUT lets put this in perspective. Assuming a shot over there is 1.5 oz, it would mean that in one hour he took down 90 ounces of jager. This equates to roughly 2.66 liters. That is almost 3 liter bottles of jager in one hour. ALOT! I took down one liter once in a tad over 2hrs, but blacked out shortly after a puked, so Im putting it in that perspective.
    well the guy only drinks spirits and was 18 stone. So he was pretty big. Believe me it happened. I was the one who had to stand between him and the rugby team. Luckily i knew them all.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    that is retarded

Thread Information