SV-1 is offline Respected Member

Womens secret language explained

KEY FEMALE WORDS

1. "Fine"

This is the word women use at the end of any argument when they feel they are right but can't stand to hear you argue any longer. It means that you should shut up. (NEVER use "fine" to describe how she looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.)

2. "Five minutes"

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so women feel that it's an even trade.

3. "Nothing"

"Nothing" means something and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine."

4. "Go Ahead" (with raised eyebrows)

This is NOT permission; it's a dare! If you mistake it for permission, the result will be the woman will get upset over "Nothing" and you'll have a "five-minute" discussion that will end with the word "Fine."

5. "Go Ahead" (normal eyebrows)

This is NOT permission, either. It means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

6. "Loud Sigh"

This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement. Very frequently misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are a complete idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing!."

7. "Soft Sigh"

Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of the few things that some men actually understand. It means she is momentarily content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe in the hope that the moment will last a bit longer.

8. "Oh"

This word -- followed by any statement -- is trouble. Example; "Oh, let me get that". Or, "Oh, I talked to him about what you were doing last night." If she says "Oh" before a statement, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit. She will tell you that she is "Fine" when she is done tossing your clothes out the window, but do not expect her to talk to you for at least two days. "Oh as the lead to a sentence usually signifies that you are caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get a raised eyebrows "Go ahead," sometimes followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write about them.

9. "That's Okay"

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say t o a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding what the penalty will be for whatever you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead." Once she has had time to plan it out, you are in for some mighty big trouble.

10. "Please Do"

This is not a statement, it is an offer. The woman is giving you the chance to come up with an excuse for what you have done. In other words, a chance to get yourself into even more trouble. If you handle this correctly, you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

11. "Thanks"

The woman is thanking you. Don't faint and don't look for hidden meaning. Just say "you're welcome."

12. "Thanks A Lot"

"Thanks A Lot" is dramatically different from "Thanks." A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It is usually followed by the "Loud Sigh." This signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way. Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

Other words and actions to keep in mind.
    No explanation necessary.
    13. "Later"
    14. Walk-away
    15. Silent Treatment
    16. "I'll do it myself"
    17. "We'll talk"
    18. "Whatever"
    19. "Forget about it"
    20. "Nice"
    21. "If that's what you want

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    KEY FEMALE WORDS

1. "Fine"

This is the word women use at the end of any argument when they feel they are right but can't stand to hear you argue any longer. It means that you should shut up. (NEVER use "fine" to describe how she looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.)

2. "Five minutes"

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so women feel that it's an even trade.

3. "Nothing"

"Nothing" means something and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine."

This is NOT permission; it's a dare! If you mistake it for permission, the result will be the woman will get upset over "Nothing" and you'll have a "five-minute" discussion that will end with the word "Fine."

This is NOT permission, either. It means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

6. "Loud Sigh"

This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement. Very frequently misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are a complete idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing!."

7. "Soft Sigh"

Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of the few things that some men actually understand. It means she is momentarily content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe in the hope that the moment will last a bit longer.

8. "Oh"

This word -- followed by any statement -- is trouble. Example; "Oh, let me get that". Or, "Oh, I talked to him about what you were doing last night." If she says "Oh" before a statement, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit. She will tell you that she is "Fine" when she is done tossing your clothes out the window, but do not expect her to talk to you for at least two days. "Oh as the lead to a sentence usually signifies that you are caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get a raised eyebrows "Go ahead," sometimes followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write about them.

9. "That's Okay"

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say t o a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding what the penalty will be for whatever you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead." Once she has had time to plan it out, you are in for some mighty big trouble.

10. "Please Do"

This is not a statement, it is an offer. The woman is giving you the chance to come up with an excuse for what you have done. In other words, a chance to get yourself into even more trouble. If you handle this correctly, you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

11. "Thanks"

The woman is thanking you. Don't faint and don't look for hidden meaning. Just say "you're welcome."

12. "Thanks A Lot"

"Thanks A Lot" is dramatically different from "Thanks." A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It is usually followed by the "Loud Sigh." This signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way. Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

13. "Later"
    14. Walk-away
    15. Silent Treatment
    16. "I'll do it myself"
    17. "We'll talk"
    18. "Whatever"
    19. "Forget about it"
    20. "Nice"
    pretty funny, but your other post in bigdog was better

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    pretty funny, but your other post in bigdog was better
    I just posted this there, the other one was already posted here.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    I just posted this there, the other one was already posted here.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    SV, That nailed it! Truer words have never been spoken. Much wisdom in this post, the grashoppers could learn much.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    As a woman all I have to say is that post was......sad but true. I've used almost all of those....in fact several of them today (Hi Honey )

Mind you, men are not much better. You have your own friggen language I'm still trying to figure out. Perhaps one of you can post that translation....

Kato is offline Member
    #4 dare!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    As a woman all I have to say is that post was......sad but true. I've used almost all of those....in fact several of them today (Hi Honey )
    I am completely amazed that a woman actually owned up to this.

lol good post man. too bad u still give props to the wrong people who copy everything i say.

lol good post man. too bad u still give props to the wrong people who copy everything i say.
    That's a good point SexyKitty, props to you.

That's a good point SexyKitty, props to you.
    LMFAO, god **** im still laughin............

worldknown is offline Banned
    KEY FEMALE WORDS

1. "Fine"

2. "Five minutes"

3. "Nothing"

6. "Loud Sigh"

7. "Soft Sigh"

8. "Oh"

9. "That's Okay"

10. "Please Do"

11. "Thanks"

12. "Thanks A Lot"

13. "Later"
    14. Walk-away
    15. Silent Treatment
    16. "I'll do it myself"
    17. "We'll talk"
    18. "Whatever"
    19. "Forget about it"
    20. "Nice"
    one word,
    amen!

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Talking

Pretty funny. :spudniklu

mustang331 is offline Member

Mind you, men are not much better. You have your own friggen language I'm still trying to figure out. Perhaps one of you can post that translation....
    here ya go

Originally Posted by SV-1
    KEY MALE WORDS

1. "Fine"

Can we have sex?

2. "Five minutes"

Can we have sex?.

3. "Nothing"

Can we have sex?

Can we have sex?

Can we have sex?

6. "Loud Sigh"

Can we have sex?

7. "Soft Sigh"

Can we have sex?.

8. "Oh"

Can we have sex?

9. "That's Okay"

Can we have sex?

10. "Please Do"

Can we have sex?

11. "Thanks"

Can we have sex?

12. "Thanks A Lot"

"Thanks A Lot" Can we have sex?

13. Can we have sex?
    14. Can we have sex?
    15. Can we have sex?
    16. Can we have sex?
    17. Can we have sex?
    18. Can we have sex?
    19. Can we have sex?
    20. Can we have sex?
    21. Can we have sex?

singern is offline Banned

Not so much a language than a short list of needs.
    1, food
    2, sleep
    3, sex
    The language part comes in as a grunt for one of these.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    There was a simpsons where Homer was talkin to Bart about women:

"When a woman says nothing's wrong, everything's wrong, and when a woman says everything is wrong, everything is wrong. And when a woman says something's not funny, you'd better not laugh your ass off."

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    #22............. That's ok Honey.. you have to go to sleep sometime.."
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    There was a simpsons where Homer was talkin to Bart about women:

"When a woman says nothing's wrong, everything's wrong, and when a woman says everything is wrong, everything is wrong. And when a woman says something's not funny, you'd better not laugh your ass off."
    Homer, now there is a guy you should listen to about women

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Lol, That's so true it's scary....

And unfortunately I've had plenty of those 5 minute conversations, that start with nothing and end with Fine, go right ahead.

Btw when you get a That's ok, Nevermind, I'll do it myself, this means you better not peek around the corner to see if she's actually doing it herself, especially if she sighs loudly while she's doing it, and follows it through with "the silent treatment" because she's likely plotting your death, she may not have any intention of actually carrying it out but she's plotting none the less!!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason i laugh so hard at this is because i know its so ture

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    man thats all so true it hurts, my girl says ALL of that to me (I'm in trouble alot )

Thread Information