OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

TOP Secret...The Hive anti-Bush video

Ok this isnt even out yet, but we do business with their marketing company. They just sent this over. I just had to share with my good bros at AR. http://www.chohomio.com/

Keep this on the down/low k....

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 08-12-2004 at 06:20 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hey...... is that for the coming Iranian war??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    niiice bro. i like

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Outstanding... I can’t wait to see all the rebuttals by all the Bush supporters in here…

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good i can't stand that mofo! (even though im canadian) lol

LM1332 Guest
    this is one person ive never seen before. But besides that yea im not sure if i like bush anymore more and more **** rolls out everyday and it just seems that he is not gonna make it. On the other note If he started the war he should finish it you cant change course half way threw

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Good i can't stand that mofo! (even though im canadian) lol

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel sorry for you Americans. Seems like you're in a lose/lose situation. I feel very...sympathetic. I would say empathetic, but what happens to you guys will undoubtly effect us Canadians. Therefore, I feel your pain, not only understand it. You get the point.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    cute...but i still hate kerry more...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW!!!! That has to be the most accurate biography of any American Politician ever!!!!! Is there a book version?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    cute...but i still hate kerry more...
    Dood where have you been? its like a blast from the past, first jdawg50 and now you. Wallyworld closed?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    heres a rebutal. I know that there is some really smart guys on here so this isnt directed towards you guys. When talking to people that support democrates they sometimes try to bring up the "fact" thats George Bushs true intentions was only to take power of Iraqs oil. Thats the perfect example of liberals preying on the ignorant. What will everyone say when we hand their country( and their oil) back to them. They have everyone believing that. There is alot of things wrong with the war but that is just not one of them.

Whats funny is alot of the people that say they vote democrate are not even liberal. And what I mean by liberal is

Supporting Homosexual intrests
    Supporting any type of abortion
    Supporting Gun laws
    Police action instead of military action in the war against the Terrorists.

I have a guy that works in a Union and he has the Union people at there meeting telling them that the above mentioned platform is really what the Republicans want to do. Here in the country they know better than to tell a bunch of country boys what the Democrates are really about. Another great example of liberals preying on the ignorant.

Our country will do fine under a republican or liberal president. But I will allways be on the other side of the issues listed above. That is in my nature.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    So what is the problem with ol' GW? Most of the objectors to his policies/actions are just bandwagon freaks-media followers-non voters-non contributors-objectors to military service- ergo have no reason to voice an opinion about anything he does.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Outstanding... I can’t wait to see all the rebuttals by all the Bush supporters in here…
    I can see that you are easily ammused

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    So what is the problem with ol' GW? Most of the objectors to his policies/actions are just bandwagon freaks-media followers-non voters-non contributors-objectors to military service- ergo have no reason to voice an opinion about anything he does.
    Im former military and I dont like Bush... I dont like Kerry either, but I do believe that Bush has tarnished our status in the world. I do not believe he is a good reresentitive of the Us. His policies seem to be based on his own insecurities, and greed. Not syaing many are different but he seems to be the most blatant.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Im former military and I dont like Bush... I dont like Kerry either, but I do believe that Bush has tarnished our status in the world. I do not believe he is a good reresentitive of the Us. His policies seem to be based on his own insecurities, and greed. Not syaing many are different but he seems to be the most blatant.
    I understand what you mean..however-the same sort of people said these types of things during WWI-"Mr. Wilson's war"..then again "Mr Frankin's trumped up war"...then "that damed SOB Johnson's war"...same type of people-different century.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I feel sorry for you Americans. Seems like you're in a lose/lose situation. I feel very...sympathetic. I would say empathetic, but what happens to you guys will undoubtly effect us Canadians. Therefore, I feel your pain, not only understand it. You get the point.

Don't feel sorry for me. It's a wasted feeling. I have never been happier or wealthier. Sorry libs. I have been rolling for the last four years.
    Last edited by Mart651; 08-13-2004 at 09:11 AM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Don't feel sorry for me. It's a wasted feeling. I have never been happier or wealthier. Sorry libs. I have been rolling for the last for years.

...same here.....Bush....4 more years.....count on it!!!

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    ...agreed....most of GW's haters don't really know any of the facts....just that he pissed off Germany and France......uh oh....France is mad......

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I couldn't even watch that stupid video for more than 10 seconds. I agree Bush hasn't made the best decisions as President, but he is still our President and I am an American so i support him fully. 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Dood where have you been? its like a blast from the past, first jdawg50 and now you. Wallyworld closed?
    lol...whats up bro...i dont get to frequent ar as much as i used to, but i come when i can...wallyworld will never close!!! it will continue to run the world (minus cali) forever!!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like either canidate either cptsteel I just cant vote Democrate because of their platform. Thats all. But I would rather have a Republican president that will stomp the piss out of the muslims.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    OG......
    Your killing me bro
    We need to talk

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    OG......
    Your killing me bro
    We need to talk

OMG! Look whos here... lol I know bro i know....Its not how i feel. I was just sharing it....

OG

OG W needs your vote more than ever in that crazy place you live. You remember what happened last time!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    OG......
    Your killing me bro
    We need to talk
    i was shocked too. jdawg you better just face the sad truth and burn that w/cheyney hat

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i was shocked too. jdawg you better just face the sad truth and burn that w/cheyney hat
    I knew there was a reason I was off this board....jk

My biggest issue is terrorism, and after hearing good old John Kerry say he would fight a sensitive war on terrorism. That was enough for me to vote for Dick, Colon and Bush!!!!!!!!!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I knew there was a reason I was off this board....jk

My biggest issue is terrorism, and after hearing good old John Kerry say he would fight a sensitive war on terrorism. That was enough for me to vote for Dick, Colon and Bush!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats out of context, and george bush also said he would find the war on teror sensitively.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ...agreed....most of GW's haters don't really know any of the facts....just that he pissed off Germany and France......uh oh....France is mad......
    I actually think its the exact opposite, if you go right down the list on every policy, there's nothing to agree with unless you hate fags.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    heres a rebutal. I know that there is some really smart guys on here so this isnt directed towards you guys. When talking to people that support democrates they sometimes try to bring up the "fact" thats George Bushs true intentions was only to take power of Iraqs oil. Thats the perfect example of liberals preying on the ignorant. What will everyone say when we hand their country( and their oil) back to them. They have everyone believing that. There is alot of things wrong with the war but that is just not one of them.

Whats funny is alot of the people that say they vote democrate are not even liberal. And what I mean by liberal is

Supporting Homosexual intrests
    Supporting any type of abortion
    Supporting Gun laws
    Police action instead of military action in the war against the Terrorists.

I have a guy that works in a Union and he has the Union people at there meeting telling them that the above mentioned platform is really what the Republicans want to do. Here in the country they know better than to tell a bunch of country boys what the Democrates are really about. Another great example of liberals preying on the ignorant.

Our country will do fine under a republican or liberal president. But I will allways be on the other side of the issues listed above. That is in my nature.
    We call those ppl yellow dog democrats. Someone who doesn't know anything about the candidate, but votes for them because they're democrat. "If there were a yellow dog running for office, and it was a democrat, they'd vote for em"

There are many liberal issues, but i think its rather interesting you picked those 4.

1. Gay rights: If two ppl love each other, but happen to be the same sex, does it really take anything away from your marriage?

2. Abortion: Is there something ironic about a male politician telling a woman what she can do with her body and then having a male police man arrest her? Do you really think abortion would be an issue if there were more females in congress? Last may, there was a march in DC for pro-choice, estimates that 800,000 ppl were there, but most that were there( over a million), say it was more than that. PPL that were at the march and had also been to the civil rights protests, pretty much all said it was larger, so this was probably the largest march on DC EVER. To bring up another political point, where are all these new unwanted babies going to go? What if its a black baby? What if the mother was raped and became preagnant?

3. Gun Laws: Well, the tough part here isn't passing the laws, its enforcing them. I think the last thing ppl want is for ppl to have easier access to guns.

4. Police vs Military- Military action just can't work. The only way to deal with terrorism (in general) is to work with other states to root out terrorists in a slow and systematic process.

Hey, i'm not arguin with ya, just trying to show the other side of the coin, everyone has their fundamental beleifs on the first 3 issues. I think the forth point is one that is easily misinterpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Thats out of context, and george bush also said he would find the war on teror sensitively.

Show me the money????

If W said it he may have said it out of context.... It has not been one of his platforms like Kerry bro... try to deny it I dare you....

Look at Clinton... he could have taken Osama out like 3 times and did not, because he didnt want to offened anyone... Kerry would to the same crap.

Thread Information