TheOak182 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Gf Sick!!! Birth Control???

Here is the situation...

My girlfriend was up all last night throwing up and complaining about nausea and what not. Now I would normally just blame it on a virus or something to that affect, but I know when you have finished puking whatever you have in your stomach thats the end of it. But I kid you not she must have thrown up at least 10 times last night!

So I was racking my brain this morning trying to figure out what might be wrong with her. So I remembered that at the beginning of the week she was unable to get her perscription for birth control until Tuesday and took 3 PILLS!!! Now I know my fair share about hormones (especially test.) but what about estrogen? Could this be the cause of all her problems??? I heard that if you miss a pill you are only suppose to take 2 not 3, ladies is this correct?

Please Help!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Food poisoning? Makes you throw up even when you cant.

mustang331 is offline Member
    WEll if she has been on the pill for a while. I would count that out.. Unless the 3 of them made her sick, which I doubt.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know but you better use a Jimmy hat... or you may have Jr. running around in 9 months. Use them untill her next period. Tell her to check out the Ring for Birth Control. My wife is on it and you put it in for 3 weeks forget its there and the 4th week she takes it out to start her period.

I thought maybe food poisoning but we ate the exact same thing! I know with the pill it essential makes your body believe your pregnant, so if she took 3 pills at once, wouldn't that totally f**k up a girl. She is only 5'0 and 105 lbs!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Birth control pills are nuttin to mess with. Its very possible bro. Was it a new brand of pill or the same ones shes been taking?

OG

Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    I don't know but you better use a Jimmy hat... or you may have Jr. running around in 9 months. Use them untill her next period. Tell her to check out the Ring for Birth Control. My wife is on it and you put it in for 3 weeks forget its there and the 4th week she takes it out to start her period.
    No $hit!!! I am seriously thinking about having her switch to the shot or patch or whatever. I love her to death but she is not the brightest nor responsible girl!
    Last edited by TheOak182; 08-12-2004 at 02:38 PM. Reason: mistake

max-it is offline Member
    sounds like morning sickness. better get a pregnancy test. best of luck, hope it all works out.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    do you know which OC she's on?

Thread Information