Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Hey Hip Hop fans

What you think about Bethas come back? (Thats Mase for the unitnitiated)

I think that first single Welcome Back was weak, but the last 2 remixs I heard him on were hot. The Jesus Walks with Kanye West (fellow Wilmington Delaware native), and the Fat Joe, Eminem, Lil John, and Mase Lean Back remix was knocking too.

i hate fat joe personally man, well to be honest, i hate everyone that raps about a gay phuckin dance for all the fat people to do, cuzz they would have a hard time doin somethin else. i actually like eminem, HOWEVER, i can only listen to his hate songs, his hate songs sometimes get me in a good mood for the gym.

mase sucks and will always suck. he went from hip hop, to beein a pastor, back to hip hop. wtf is this guys deal?

i listen to that down south stuff bro, old little john, pastor troy etc etc. solely for the fact that, lil john and pastor troy talk about killin and whoopin ass, where as that up north stuff like 50 cent or 'mase' talk about nothin but bull****, like spinning rims and how much money they got or how they pimp it everynight. that gets annoying after a while.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    The 'Lean Back' remix was solid..

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    i hate fat joe personally man, well to be honest, i hate everyone that raps about a gay phuckin dance for all the fat people to do, cuzz they would have a hard time doin somethin else. i actually like eminem, HOWEVER, i can only listen to his hate songs, his hate songs sometimes get me in a good mood for the gym.

mase sucks and will always suck. he went from hip hop, to beein a pastor, back to hip hop. wtf is this guys deal?

i listen to that down south stuff bro, old little john, pastor troy etc etc. solely for the fact that, lil john and pastor troy talk about killin and whoopin ass, where as that up north stuff like 50 cent or 'mase' talk about nothin but bull****, like spinning rims and how much money they got or how they pimp it everynight. that gets annoying after a while.
    OK well I would rather have sex than fight so you can keep that wack down south hip hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK well I would rather have sex than fight so you can keep that wack down south hip hop.
    i cant say anything clever right now but i'll get you loz. stupid fag

i cant say anything clever right now
    I understand, but dont worry bro, its all mental.

god ****it im still brain dead. keep them comin tough guy.

god ****it im still brain dead. keep them comin tough guy.
    Being from Central Florida I am sure you bump your Lil John CD while you sit in your Z28 on cinder blocks out front of the trailer with 6 dogs tied to the bumper.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Why dont you two handle this like men...

see who can break the highest stack of crackers with your dick

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Being from Central Florida I am sure you bump your Lil John CD while you sit in your Z28 on cinder blocks out front of the trailer with 6 dogs tied to the bumper.
    LMFAO @ U2!!!

Nah.. Itsallmental listens to RATT when he's in his lo-lo Zee...

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    mase fell off for me once he left children of the corn (back when he was mase murder). his shi t was much more real back then. after he split from the crew, i didn't hear from him for a bit. next thing you know he's together with puffy coming through with some simple ass rhymes, a new wack flow, and jumping around on videos in clown suits. i haven't heard the remixes so i can't comment on them but welcome back annoys the **** out of me.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA... you're eating him up!

B!tch, thats the second time you used the 'car on cinderblocks'. first with me and then with mass, stop braggin about lines you heard off comedy central 17 years back when you thumped to your first 'mase' cd.

good im glad you like to listen to fat 500 pound rappers who do nothing but "lean back" cuzz theyre too fat to do anything else. why dont you suck him off too.

B!tch, thats the second time you used the 'car on cinderblocks'. first with me and then with mass, stop braggin about lines you heard off comedy central 17 years back when you thumped to your first 'mase' cd.

good im glad you like to listen to fat 500 pound rappers who do nothing but "lean back" cuzz theyre too fat to do anything else. why dont you suck him off too.

OK Nevermind, you are bad at this. You must not be thinking too hard because you are trying to listen to your Garth Brooks 8 Tracks. Plus you have your sister in your other ear bitchin at you for losing yalls marriage certificate.

good im glad you like to listen to fat 500 pound rappers who do nothing but "lean back" cuzz theyre too fat to do anything else.
    I bet if it was about Square Dancing you'd be all on his dizzy.

OK Nevermind, you are bad at this. You must not be thinking too hard because you are trying to listen to your Garth Brooks 8 Tracks. Plus you have your sister in your other ear bitchin at you for losing yalls marriage certificate.
    lol, i wish i had a webcam ****it. but judging by the looks of it, i guess you do, cuzz you went ahead and took a pic of your wife having buttsex with your sisters and mother.

I bet if it was about Square Dancing you'd be all on his dizzy.
    i saw your mom square dancing last night on my cock.

lol, i wish i had a webcam ****it. but judging by the looks of it, i guess you do, cuzz you went ahead and took a pic of your wife having buttsex with your sisters and mother.
    OK I think its safe to say I won. Go eats some more hogballs and study up on your comebacks.

OK I think its safe to say I won. Go eats some more hogballs and study up on your comebacks.

what the phuck are hogballs? im not dun yet, just cuzz you sucked david hasslehoffs cock 6 different ways from sunday doesnt make you all that bud. all the topics you make at AR are about nothing but fat people or old television stars. didnt kno u swung that way bro.

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    what the phuck are hogballs? im not dun yet, just cuzz you sucked david hasslehoffs cock 6 different ways from sunday doesnt make you all that bud. all the topics you make at AR are about nothing but fat people or old television stars. didnt kno u swung that way bro.
    Hukt on fonizk werkz fer you

i spell phuck like that so it dont sensor out, fagget.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 4th grade flashbacks!!

I'm your host, ~SC~!!!!!

G-Unit b*tches!

~SC~

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i never really felt mase, always thought he was too commercialized

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ba ha ha ha hah !!!

This is great entertainment...

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    mase always was, and always will be a sub-par rapper. i am not happy that he returned to rap because of the fact that he never should have been a rapper in the first place. is this a case of a man who ran out of money?
    his album is horrible, so it doesnt appear as if he is very hungry.. but i don't remember harlem world or double up being much better.
    as for his guest appearances.. i admit i like him on the jesus walks remix.. but on lean back remix, i really wasnt feeling it.. at all.

all in all.. i wasted a cd-r on mase's ****ty cd and i am bitter.

cokdiesl is offline Junior Member
    i dont know if you guys are still talking about this anymore but...Ithink those remixs' are hott

My cats breath smells like catfood!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    My cats breath smells like catfood!

he does have a point

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    mase sucks, after years of sitting in a quiet church youd think he could make some decent songs but unfortunately thats not the case

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    mase sucks, after years of sitting in a quiet church youd think he could make some decent songs but unfortunately thats not the case
    If it weren't for P-Diddy, he wouldn't have been able to sign w/sh*t else......

No one wants his preacher azz.......Nothin' worse than a hypocrite N da hood!

~SC~

Thread Information