Thread: Florida?????

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Florida?????

Whats going on? Is everything all right after the storm? If your power is out signal by not posting. Otherwise let us know you are OK.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Whats going on? Is everything all right after the storm? If your power is out signal by not posting. Otherwise let us know you are OK.
    Im ok... the weather was ****ty but nothing bad by me

my city got stomped by this storm man. 120-130 mile an hour winds. i took a drive last night about 10 30, it started weakening by 9 30 so i wanted to see the damage. trees peeled like bananas, trees landing on houses, houses torn to pieces, a 2x4 went through the second storie window to my house. the back window to my truck was shattered, but considering the damage to my house, it was nothing to the other houses. i live more in the countryside and i have around 6 or 7 acres so damage was minimal since i have maybe 1 or 2 trees around.

i took a drive to the city and i **** you not, all of the stoplights were blown right off the lines, landing 10/20 feet away. there were cops out trying to pull the lights over to the side of the road so i pulled over and helped as well. billboards blown over on top of buildings. scary **** bro.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, sounds like one hell of a storm, glad to see that your damage was minimal.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    install, i am glad that you and your family are all right. I have a time share in Sanibel. They are not even letting the residents back over the bridge, as part of the seawall that holds up the bridge was washed out. The fort myers news press is saying that 60 houses on Sanibel were destroyed and 160 on captiva.

Da Bull, any damage????

The news just said at least 15 people are dead in Florida.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    install, i am glad that you and your family are all right. I have a time share in Sanibel. They are not even letting the residents back over the bridge, as part of the seawall that holds up the bridge was washed out. The fort myers news press is saying that 60 houses on Sanibel were destroyed and 160 on captiva.

Da Bull, any damage????
    Not too bad bro...I have a large tree down out front.The roof has some minor damage.Back porch is ruined..but other than that,all is well.If I was 30 miles north,I'd be singing a different tune I'm sure.Those ppl got really hammered hard.

mass junkie is offline banned
    The news just said at least 15 people are dead in Florida.
    not as bad as the couple thousand left dead after Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    thats nothing to the couple thousand left dead after Andrew
    Well thats just confirmed, there are 100's of people still missing, I need to call my family down there, they are in North Central Florida so I think they are cool, but I'll call to be sure.

Thats good to hear Da bull. I thought you were in Fort myers, but i just remembered it was naples area.

Hey Mass, where did you get a couple thousand. Last I checked it was only 26?

Thats good to hear Da bull. I thought you were in Fort myers, but i just remembered it was naples area.

Hey Mass, where did you get a couple thousand. Last I checked it was only 26?
    sweet...I was waiting for somebody to pick up on that... thats what the media told everyone.....the people of homestead, fl know better.... you tell me why they had a military deployment of national guards blocking off access to any street leading to a mexican migrant working farm...... Bro you could smell it 3 days after.... if that wasnt the smell of death than I couldnt imagine anything worst in my wildest dreams....we had a 7oclock curfew for a whole month ....it was the closest thing to martial law that Ive ever seen

sweet...I was waiting for somebody to pick up on that... thats what the media told everyone.....the people of homestead, fl know better.... you tell me why they had a military deployment of national guards blocking off access to any street leading to a mexican migrant working farm...... Bro you could smell it 3 days after.... if that wasnt the smell of death than I couldnt imagine anything worst in my wildest dreams....we had a 7oclock curfew for a whole month ....it was the closest thing to martial law that Ive ever seen
    you mean you used me????

i hate you....

you mean you used me????

i hate you....
    cmere and Ill give you a reach around

cmere and Ill give you a reach around

ahhhhh the ol' reach around.

i wasnt down there, and i dont want to think that government propaganda would include lying about deaths caused by a natural disaster, but you were there.

What in the hell do they put in the water down in Florida???????

What in the hell do they put in the water down in Florida???????
    spanish music and hairy women.

Thread Information