dannyisaacs is offline Member

guys feel so bad cheated on my women

hey guys i feel like a dog i just cheated with my women.
    let me tell you the story.

this girl who i slept with i went out with her b4 my girl now so she is my ex,.

we sms an still talk. so she said she wanted to come over to talk so i said no problem she came over an we spoke etc.then she asked me to go make her some coffee so i went an wen i came back to my room she was god dam naked clean nothing on. i just could say no an we had such good sex it was one of the best she is so fine her bod an all dam.

i feel like such a dog now i have neva cheated on my girl. do yuo guys think i should tell her but i know if i tell her she will leave me an i dont want that

have any of you guys cheated on your women

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    who do you actually want to be with the current gf or the ex?

i want to be with my ex.i just could say noi mean she was naked an she is really hot

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    No, never.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    No, never.
    but would would you do if you were in my postion would you of said put your stuff back on. she is really hot

but would would you do if you were in my postion would you of said put your stuff back on. she is really hot
    Yes.

Or I'd have told her to wait a second, called my GF and broke up with her, then hit it.

I have never cheated and I never will.

dam i should of said that. but the thing is i cant get sexy girl. feel so bad. do you think i should tell my girl

dam i should of said that. but the thing is i cant get sexy girl. feel so bad. do you think i should tell my girl
    If you plan on staying with your current GF then I would tell her and hope she forgives you. If you want to get back together with your ex then no need to hurt your current GF anymore by telling her, just breakup with her.

IMO.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    If you plan on staying with your current GF then I would tell her and hope she forgives you. If you want to get back together with your ex then no need to hurt your current GF anymore by telling her, just breakup with her.

IMO.
    agreed

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Yes.

Or I'd have told her to wait a second, called my GF and broke up with her, then hit it.

I have never cheated and I never will.
    Thats the spirit :spudniks2

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    i feel like such a dog now i have neva cheated on my girl. do yuo guys think i should tell her but i know if i tell her she will leave me an i dont want that

With that gay ass banana added to your post I can't tell if you're bragging or actually feeling guilty. I DON'T cheat and I think cheaters are pieces of s hit. I would have told her to stop being such a whore, told her to put her cloths back on and get out of my house. But that's just how I am. If I want to be with someone else, I would break up first. Because I would want who I'm dating to have the same respect for me and do the same.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow bro, I had mentioned a long time ago when you said you were unhappy w/your current lady and here "weight problems" (you said she's fat), that you should go and see/do/partake of sexual activity w/other women.

You said you'd never do that, you love your woman.

Dunno, that's what I remember. To answer you, no, I never would have had that woman over to my house, as I know the lines can get crossed easily.

Seeing as how you gave in so easily to the p*ssy, I'd dump the fat girl you are w/now, as it's evident (1) you don't love her, (2) you are not physically attracted to her, (3) you can't say no to p*ssy.

Good luck! Guilt's a b*tch!

~SC~

hey guys i feel like a dog i just cheated with my women.
    let me tell you the story.

this girl who i slept with i went out with her b4 my girl now so she is my ex,.

we sms an still talk. so she said she wanted to come over to talk so i said no problem she came over an we spoke etc.then she asked me to go make her some coffee so i went an wen i came back to my room she was god dam naked clean nothing on. i just could say no an we had such good sex it was one of the best she is so fine her bod an all dam.

stielow775 is offline New Member
    With that gay ass banana added to your post I can't tell if you're bragging or actually feeling guilty. I DON'T cheat and I think cheaters are pieces of s hit. I would have told her to stop being such a whore, told her to put her cloths back on and get out of my house. But that's just how I am. If I want to be with someone else, I would break up first. Because I would want who I'm dating to have the same respect for me and do the same.

I agree with the above post, maybe your ex girlfriend is just seeing if you will still come running to her then when she gets you then she will move onward, to show that she is charge. You should have put her in charge and tell her you expect more from her and expect her to show you respect that your in a relationship. Whats to say that she isn't going to do the same thing to you when your dating her. I say have your fun but realize that your the one who has to look at yourself in the morning. You definitely need to break up with your current gf though if you want to play the field.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    BTW, as an English major, this is killing me!!!

Women = 2 or more women
    WOMAN = 1 woman, the ONE you cheated on.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    heres my advice, bc ive been the same a$$hole before.. dont ever tell her, if u wanna be with the other one, leave her, make up something and leave her and go with the other one...dont ever tell her.. or anyone else you did it.. just bc your a POS dont mean they need to know it.. good luck bro..

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

If your cheating now wait till your married...

Once a player always a player...

Back away and stay away from the poon

max-it is offline Member
    Dont EVER tell your girlfriend. Does your ex know you have a girlfriend? If so, better make sure she isn't planning on telling your girl to break you up. Better chalk this up as a lesson learned and never tell her. If you don't like her break it off nicely.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I see we have yes's and no's here.

what I say is WHO CARES MAN ... love life .. hump em all.

poon, poon the a magical fruit
    the more you eat the more you hoot
    the more you hoot the better you feel
    now your ready for another meal.

hump, hump, hump

BTW, umm, I will and have not ever cheat on my women.

that is just wrong.... shame on you, you will burn in hell if you dont make amends with your womans and your god and me.

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I see we have yes's and no's here.

what I say is WHO CARES MAN ... love life .. hump em all.

poon, poon the a magical fruit
    the more you eat the more you hoot
    the more you hoot the better you feel
    now your ready for another meal.

hump, hump, hump

BTW, umm, I will and have not ever cheat on my women.

that is just wrong.... shame on you, you will burn in hell if you dont make amends with your womans and your god and me.

Amen Brotha

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Thank You...........couldn't have said it better myself
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

now i really feel bad i know i am a pussy wiped dog. wish i didnt do it. i must just learn to think with my top head an not my bottom head.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Monogamy is for suckers!!!!!! Good job bro!!!!!!

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Monogamy is for suckers!!!!!! Good job bro!!!!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Women = 2 or more women
    WOMAN = 1 woman, the ONE you cheated on.

~SC~
    I have a slight aneurysm everytime I read a post that has chewed up and spit out grammar. If you live in a nonEnglish country thats one thing. But if you live here and butcher it up its a problem.

As for the cheating prob, I dont cheat, I dont fly that way. The only way "cheating" is acceptible is if you travel backwards or forewards through time to when youre not with your girlfriend/wife. Then at YOUR present time you would be single and on the market. This would get tricky when you go foreward to after youre supposed to die and you knock a chick up. Then when they DNA test it would be your baby but you died like 20 years earlier...oooo freaky.

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

WAIT--- did you say ENGLISH major?!? SC isn't just a big muscle head?!?

LMFAO
    Last edited by doctorcc; 08-16-2004 at 03:49 PM.

Thread Information