Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Any bikers in here?

I was just wondering if there were any bikers in here? If so, what do you ride and how long have you been riding? Anyone belong to any clubs, groups ect?

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I was just wondering if there were any bikers in here? If so, what do you ride and how long have you been riding? Anyone belong to any clubs, groups ect?
    Well I used to be. I used to have a 883 Harley Sportster, but I had to sell it when I went to college. It wasnt stock though. I had Branch racing heads, andrews cam, s&s carb, pushrods, crane ignition, wiseco pistons and a Samson header. It ran like an SOB. I had some cbr600 want to race me in my "883". So to make a long story short, the american bike won. My next bike im going to build myself though. Going to chrome the frame and have flat-black tins. I love flat-black. My buddy just built one and its pretty sweet. Its got an s&s 113" and it runs pretty good.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I ride a Ninja. Had my license for about four years now but I've only been riding for 2 years. Never joined any club or anything.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a gixxer when i was younger...never really got into hard...i loved riding the beltway early sunday mornings with a couple of my boys but since i worked across houston at the time it was just too dangerous with all the traffic and bad drivers we have....i really enjoyed it though....

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    No clubs, but I love to ride.

Thread Information