Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Nonforgiveness/enemy Threshold

Without getting to into it..I was told that I have some issues with "holding a grudge" and need to let things go at times. I do not feel that I am a spiteful person, non one that holds on to guilt but do look at things in a simplified matter- someones actions are either for me or against me..someone is your friend/potential friend enemy/potential enemy- well not that simple, but that is the jist...

What thresholds must others cross to be on your sh*t list? What actions do you find completly unforgivable? What actions can you forgive conditionally?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Without getting to into it..I was told that I have some issues with "holding a grudge" and need to let things go at times. I do not feel that I am a spiteful person, non one that holds on to guilt but do look at things in a simplified matter- someones actions are either for me or against me..someone is your friend/potential friend enemy/potential enemy- well not that simple, but that is the jist...

What thresholds must others cross to be on your sh*t list? What actions do you find completly unforgivable? What actions can you forgive conditionally?
    cheating i cannot forgive, if i get cheated on that person will be a enemy for life. double crossing or doing sh-t behind my back is another one. or if you were dating some girl and had a friend that you consider close, then you break up with the girl and that "friend" ends up bangin her after you. that type of dude i hate and id hate for ever, probably until i got the chance to seriously hurt him

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Lying to me ... (when done intentionally, and NOT for my best interests, fine line I know)...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Lying to me ... (when done intentionally, and NOT for my best interests, fine line I know)...
    that'd be me as well....

i'm pretty laid back.....but then i don't let too many people get that close to me

decadbal is offline Banned
    stealing... screwing me over, lying bout something important..cockblockin, those are a few things i dont tolerate.. u get one free one, the next one you pay for.. and as far as ppl saing you hold a grudge, screw them, let them let the same person phuck em over time and time again, not me. tell them to take their dr phil advice and stuff it up their azz

I think it is funny how some folks try to bust balls for seeking vengence, recoking or what have you, but when insulted-those are the first cats to lash out or stike back...but it also what makes someone your enemy? Lists sometime seem to get longer!
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 08-16-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Lying, cheating, stealing from/to me. I do eventually forgive but not as fast as I should. Any time someone harms me intentionally or without regard to me or my feelings is the hardest.
    I've always said You could run over my foot with a car several times by accident before I got really upset, but do it once on purpose and I would snap!
    I went through a lot of abuse as a kid so when someone hurts me on purpose even though it's emotional I have a really hard time with it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Anyone that knows me in real life....knows that I am a very easy going indvidual...unless somebody messes with my family.....some dikhead started harrassing my wife at her job....... I found out where he lived ...went to his house and told him in a nice way that if he ever talked to my wife like that again ..that I would sacrifice it all just to hear what it sounds like when my louisville slugger crushes in his head. My wife said he never returned back to work.

mean muggin, if anyone else knows what this is, its basically starin you down and tryin to act hard untill the point where you wanna just snap, and beat the sh!t out of him for all he's worth. this happens alot at my gym, even with the 200+ guys such as myself and its very Fukkin annoying.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    For those of you who don't know the details of this story, Mass's wife is a grade 6 teacher and the 'dickhead' was an 11-year old boy who had it in for Mrs Mass Junkie. The young fellow was traumatized by the event and never returned to elementary school. And I bet some of you thought Mass would never use his height to intimidate people.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Anyone that knows me in real life....knows that I am a very easy going indvidual...unless somebody messes with my family.....some dikhead started harrassing my wife at her job....... I found out where he lived ...went to his house and told him in a nice way that if he ever talked to my wife like that again ..that I would sacrifice it all just to hear what it sounds like when my louisville slugger crushes in his head. My wife said he never returned back to work.

cb25 is offline Banned
    honestly, in general, there is nothing you can do to me to really rile me up. it's when you start messing with my family, my girl, etc. that i will standup. this is the only thing that would provoke me to violence.

as far as general grudges, etc...if you lie or cheat on me...you're done. simple as that. some people may think it's harsh in some situations, i don't care, you're not me and you don't have to live with my decisions.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    #1. Don't Mess with my KIDS!
    #2. Don't mess with my husband, unless he provokes you first!
    #3. Don't steal from me, if you want it ask, and if I can spare it it's yours, if you take it without first asking, then you've crossed the line, and I have no use for you!
    #4. Don't talk about me behind my back, and act like my best friend to my face, if you don't have the balls to tell me how you really feel face to face then save it and move along...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Stealing from me, trying to run game (manipulate) on me, or betraying my trust. I am a firm believer in punching somebody in their mouth for disrespecting me also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Touching me in the wrong places, cheating on me for another man. I am a firm believer in sucking someone off for disrespecting me also.
    ****, u got some issues bro.

Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Touching me in the wrong places, cheating on me for another man. I am a firm believer in sucking someone off for disrespecting me also.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ****, u got some issues bro.
    You two kids!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    I can not forgive a man that doesnt call after I let him have his way with me. Or a guy that kisses and tells. I dont need the world knowing what kind of hoe I am.

Thread Information