HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Chicken Legs......

I know you guys must here this complaint all the time but I need to let it out!! I Have chicken legs!! My pops got'em and so do I. I have been lifting for 7-8 years and my legs havnt grew an inch. (exaggerating a lil). I wrestled in college, where I was put on football training schedules for legs and still nothing!!

Truthfully, i always loved my chick legs b/c i heard guys w/ them are faster/quicker then guys without. But I determined to atleast get some size to them, so if anybody has any advice (which i doubt there is any help) please let me know!!

I am squatting sets of 335 for ten.

thanks guys!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Wrong forum homie.

just inject some cell tech and nitrotech in them fukkers.

THE AR LOUNGE (43 Viewing)
    Talk about whatever you want. Off topic discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Wrong forum homie.
    ya no sh!t maraxus, you made like 34 topics about how you got mass` pube hairs stuck in your teeth after all the blows you gave em on your raft, let this kid talk about his legs, or get the fukk back to cuba. j/k bro dont cry.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ya no sh!t maraxus, you made like 34 topics about how you got mass` pube hairs stuck in your teeth after all the blows you gave em on your raft, let this kid talk about his legs, or get the fukk back to cuba. j/k bro dont cry.

Dont get upset sweetie or I wont give you your meat implant tonight.

What is your current routine looking like HH?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Heavy, how often do you work the legs? Do you seperate hams from quads? What's your normal routine as well what's your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Dont get upset sweetie or I wont give you your meat implant tonight.

What is your current routine looking like HH?
    keep talkin like that, and i'll send you back to your home country on a raft bowlegged.

back to the topic though..........

bro you would laugh if i told you my strength/size specs. im currently 208 lbs, with a 325x3 squat and a 385x3 bench. its just genetics for me, no matter how much i work these b!tches out, theyre gonna stick small. sadly, i'm all upper body, so dont feel bad.

thats great!! Atleast I know Im not the only one!!

Well, in college 98-02, i went through a very extensive leg schedule which im sure i dont have to explain to you guys, after i graduated, I started to do legs once a week. Squats, extensions, stiffs, lunges, calves... until about a month ago I changed my whole routine: separating my hams and quads.... and diet is pretty good. cereal or eggs for breakfast, chicken/turkey/roast for lunch, mamas cookin for dinner.... three protein shakes a day

Its defly all genetics i think.... thanks Install, im all upper body too (looks kinda funny) but gotta live wit it baby!!

thanks again guys

decadbal is offline Banned
    use synthenol

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i also suffered from this.

here's what i did and i started building some meat
    3x squats on smith machine with legs together and far out (don't know what this is called)
    3x leg press, sets of 15
    3x leg extensions, sets of 15

for hammies,

3x 15 ham curls
    3x 15 straight leg deadlifs
    3x 15 individual ham curls until complete burnout

thats actually really close to what im doing now bro!!! Im only about a month into it so ill let you know how it works.... thanks Tryme

Decad: i dont know much about synthenol.... wanna drop some knowledge on me while i go do a search!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    cereal or eggs for breakfast, chicken/turkey/roast for lunch, mamas cookin for dinner.... three protein shakes a day
    You may wish to come to the diet forum and lay out your feeding schedule for days you are in the gym weight training, as well as for days you are not weight training. I believe nutrition is probably where you are lacking, as "cereal or eggs" for breakfast, indicates to me that you don't realize how important a correct nutritional approach is.

Cereal and eggs aren't even the same macronutrient, so you can sub one for the other.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You may wish to come to the diet forum and lay out your feeding schedule for days you are in the gym weight training, as well as for days you are not weight training. I believe nutrition is probably where you are lacking, as "cereal or eggs" for breakfast, indicates to me that you don't realize how important a correct nutritional approach is.

Cereal and eggs aren't even the same macronutrient, so you can sub one for the other.

~SC~
    judging by your recent photos, i recommend you visit the diet forum too and lay out your feeding schedule for days you are in the gym weight training.someone who actually knows what he's doing could help you out.

thats probably true swole... i am the worst morning person you'll meet and usually dont give myself enough time to make a proper meal. I always make a protein shake no matter what, but usually i will pick up a bacon egg sandwich from deli. If i have time- i would have cereal (healthy) w/ a banana. I also put a teaspoon of flax seed oil in my shake and take a multi-vitamin.

thats probably true swole... i am the worst morning person you'll meet and usually dont give myself enough time to make a proper meal. I always make a protein shake no matter what, but usually i will pick up a bacon egg sandwich from deli. If i have time- i would have cereal (healthy) w/ a banana. I also put a teaspoon of flax seed oil in my shake and take a multi-vitamin.
    try and avoid cereal as a breakfast. lemme show you what i have been eating for the past 7 years as a breakfast.

2 1/2 scoops whey protein/water.
    50 grams oats
    one piece of fruit,
    multi-vitamins.

in the morning you want to lean toward LOW glycemic carbs, something that digests very slowly.

No doubt that you are probably making pretty good choices, yes. However, if you have an impeccable dietary approach, and you keep that consistent over a good period of time, you'll see the results you are after. I didn't mean to imply your entire approach was crap.

~SC~

try and avoid cereal as a breakfast. lemme show you what i have been eating for the past 7 years as a breakfast.

50 grams oats
    one piece of fruit,
    multi-vitamins.

in the morning you want to lean toward LOW glycemic carbs, something that digests very slowly.
    That's great for those who wish to have carbs in the morning in their first meal. Some will go with a fat/protein meal at this time, but then again, it's all relevant to you as a person, your responses to different nutritional approaches, and your overall ultimate goals.

~SC~

Pork Chop is offline Member
    thats actually really close to what im doing now bro!!! Im only about a month into it so ill let you know how it works.... thanks Tryme

Decad: i dont know much about synthenol.... wanna drop some knowledge on me while i go do a search!
    do hams and quads on different days.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and that's about as close to an apology as you are going to get from SC..

so enjoy..

I was do ing pro/carb in the am .. switched up to protein/fat seems to be working for me so far..

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No doubt that you are probably making pretty good choices, yes. However, if you have an impeccable dietary approach, and you keep that consistent over a good period of time, you'll see the results you are after. I didn't mean to imply your entire approach was crap.

~SC~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    do hams and quads on different days.
    quads on mondays hammys on wednedays

Swole: dont worry bro i didnt take it like that! Im actually using one of your lifting routines that Coronahold got from one of your posts (he's my partner). Today i have chest/shoulders/tri's. Im counting on you now!!

50 grams oats
    one piece of fruit,
    multi-vitamins.

thats what Im doing then.... sub cereal with oatmeal. thanks again install!!

Thread Information