Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Almost got in a fight last night.....

By no means do I condone fighting but I had quite a bit to drink and wasnt acting in the right state of mind. I was at a party with my friends and hangin out with an old buddy from high school. There were a group of hot chicks bhind me, and my buddy says "Hey, look over your right shoulder". So me being the pimp I am turn around and start pimp walking over there. As Im on my way I can hear my friend taunting me, "You aint gonna do $hit, you aint gonna do $hit!." Well $hit, then I HAD to do something. So I casually walked by this chick and grabbed her ass. We all start laughing and she gets pissed, gets in my face and says "Oh you think thats funny Im gonna get my boyfriend". So a minute or so later this fag and his butt buddy crew roll up and start yelling at me to apologize. One little bitch told me to apologize before I got my ass beat. I started laughing and said "Whos gonna beat my ass?" The pussy points to his friend, it was hilarious. So I am running my mouth to about 7 guys and they just keep talking $hit back. At this point Im tired of all the talk so I grab 2 beer bottles, smash em together, and say enough talk lets start this ****. Thats when the girl jumps in the middle, and the rest of my buddies come up and pull me away (and all those fags backed up about 10 feet). The little dude was still running his mouth so I told him that I just want me and him out front. So he starts walking over to me all tough, when my buddy, whos about BDTR's size, steps in front of him and throws him to the ground and says, "out front bitch!". Needless to say he never showed. This is why I dont drink, cuz I become a real ass and will do about anyhing.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ahhh....there's nothing quite like a nightclub confrontation lol.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would of applauded that story if you resorted to violence. Almost doesnt cut it. Kick some ass next time.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i'm getting to the point where i don't even like going out to clubs because of all the little sh1ts drinking liquid courage and acting tuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I would of applauded that story if you resorted to violence. Almost doesnt cut it. Kick some ass next time.
    Ive got plenty of other stories that have resorted to me pounding someones face in, I just liked this one cuz it was me up against 7 guys and I was talking **** all I wanted. It was also the first time I smashed 2 bottles together and wanted to take on the whole bunch of them. Not the best story I know, but I had a lot of fun.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    great story jdawg, tell more. i love when i start sh*t with guys who think there tough then me and my wrestling buds beat the sh*t out of them!

>>i woulda loved to hear you beat up all 7 of them

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yea skrawny little ****s like that sure think they're though when they're in double digits

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Those kids were obviously pussies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    great story jdawg, tell more. i love when i start sh*t with guys who think there tough then me and my wrestling buds beat the sh*t out of them!

>>i woulda loved to hear you beat up all 7 of them
    I would have liked to fukem all up, but there were a couple girls in the mix, and also I honestly think I could have taken only 3 of them. I would have gotten jumped for like 10 seconds before my big lop of a friend could get over there from where he was lol. By the time I actually snapped my other friends got involved and got between me and the fight, and since they know what a temper I have, they were actually protecting the other guys

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I was drunk out of my skull one time in a club and tried to take on a whole gang after they were starting chit with me. My friends were on the other side of the bar and didnt know where I went until the next day. Its a good thing the bouncer didnt throw me out right away or I woulda got stabbed for sure.

stan66 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you shouldn't have touched her ass then??

I don't know about anyone else here, but I would have had a problem with you touching my GF's ass too......
    Would you expect someone to just let you disrespect their GF and get away with it??

But what do I know I have respect for others and have gotten to the age where I don't need to act like a tough guy everywhere I go.....

Stan

decadbal is offline Banned
    i wanna read the thread that someone starts about gettin their ass beat... ive never been around so many badasses...lol

JayPee is offline Junior Member
    sorry but gotta flame you....

shouldnt of grabbed the chicks ass....
    they were only backing up the girl since she was pissed..
    when u wanted to fight them u had 2 broken bottles in ure hand...
    and it sounds like ure buddy is the one who actually scared em when u told him to step outside since HE is the one who put em to the ground...

thats my .02

and decabal u want a story.. last long weekend i went out the bar.... too many tequila shots, ended up sitting on a parkbench outside the bar chirping everyguy that walked by... finally a guy walked by that i knew, i fought his friend a while back.. he told me to stand up to talk trash.. before i even got up he gave me a deucer that made me see stars.. so i told him to go to the alley... we got there and i grabbed him by the shirt.. he said he wouldnt hit me, so i said somethin that pissed him off.. he gave me a few haymakers, eventually got me so spun that he just threw the ground... he grabbed me by the back of the head and made me eat the pavement a few times.. then he got up and kicked me in the side of the head... i layed there bleeding for about 5 minutes until my friends dragged me to their car... long story short i got my ass wheeled and couldnt see straight for 3 days.... good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wanna read the thread that someone starts about gettin their ass beat... ive never been around so many badasses...lol
    Well start one, I am sure you have plenty.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You would have left on a stretcher if that were my crew. I think our smallest guy is 220 lbs and all of us fight. No more than 1 minute and you and any buddies that tried to help you would be a mangled body parts....Grabbing girls asses is a great way to wind up with a broken jaw...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You're lucky you didn't end up in the hospital. Not a good idea to be grabbing random asses at a club epecially considering you're a dumba$$ skinny kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    You would have left on a stretcher if that were my crew. I think our smallest guy is 220 lbs and all of us fight. No more than 1 minute and you and any buddies that tried to help you would be a mangled body parts....Grabbing girls asses is a great way to wind up with a broken jaw...
    lol how can u say that and u dont even know me? I had 7 friends there, and u wanna know how big they are? 6'5 305, 6'6 315, 6'3 260, 6'4 285, 6' 280, 5'9 215, and 5'11 185. 2 of them fight in the cage and would own any of your friends GUARUNTEED, and the rest of them are O lineman on college teams. MYself, I boxed for 3 years and am going on my 2nd year of BJJ. I would like to see you line your "crew" up against mine lol. The guy whos 6'6 315 also has 10% bf.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    You're lucky you didn't end up in the hospital. Not a good idea to be grabbing random asses at a club epecially considering you're a dumba$$ skinny kid.
    Im sorry, but F*CK YOU!!!! No **** it isnt a good idea, but I was wasted. You dont know the first thing about me so why dont you shut your ****ing mouth. But I guess it is my fault, I should have added "queers need not respond" in my post.

All you guys that have replied negatively to this post, "Sorry, but I gotta flame you"
    A. Out of all the fights Ive been in or almost been in, this was the ONLY one I started.
    B. You dont know me, or anything about me, so stop judging.
    C. Jaypee- My buddy was watching from a distance and I was going to fight them empty handed, I know they had a right to back her up, but they handled it wrong. Oh yeah, and YOU WERENT THERE.
    D. I was drunk and as many of you know the way you act when intoxicated is no indication of who you really are.
    E. I posted this because it was a descent story, and thought it might entertain a few. But I guess those of you with no lives and enough time on your hands to judge somebody youve never met just cant keep quiet, can you?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I would have liked to fukem all up, but there were a couple girls in the mix, and also I honestly think I could have taken only 3 of them. I would have gotten jumped for like 10 seconds before my big lop of a friend could get over there from where he was lol. By the time I actually snapped my other friends got involved and got between me and the fight, and since they know what a temper I have, they were actually protecting the other guys
    Isnt it weird how you KNOW you can take on 3-4 guys easier than you could probably take on just one. They usually get in each others way by the time you are socking the front guy in the face and pushing him into the other clowns. Then one fool usually gets smart and sneaks in behind you with a sucker punch to the back of the neck.
    The beer bottle thing seems like a good idea to keep away all those shlt talkers while you confront the main guy.
    I will have to keep that in mind if it comes down to it. Doubt I would ever jab some punk with a broken beer bottle just for talking smack though.

Funny story though.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Isnt it weird how you KNOW you can take on 3-4 guys easier than you could probably take on just one. They usually get in each others way by the time you are socking the front guy in the face and pushing him into the other clowns. Then one fool usually gets smart and sneaks in behind you with a sucker punch to the back of the neck.
    The beer bottle thing seems like a good idea to keep away all those shlt talkers while you confront the main guy.
    I will have to keep that in mind if it comes down to it. Doubt I would ever jab some punk with a broken beer bottle just for talking smack though.

Funny story though.
    Yah, no way I was actaully gonna use the bottle, I used it more of an "attention getting device", since they were all talking **** at once and I couldnt keep my attention on one guy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Also. Let the guys post their stories. He wasnt bragging on how tough he was or anything. BTW. Who wants to post stories about how they got their asses kicked. I would prefer to post my more better days.

BTW. I got a shovel to the back of my head once. Not a pleasant experience. A bat to the back of my back. etc. It goes on.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    **** bro, you're sure lucky you didn't grab my girls ass......but no flaming we all do stupid **** where we're drunk.....no to mention coked up!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Im sorry, but F*CK YOU!!!! No **** it isnt a good idea, but I was wasted. You dont know the first thing about me so why dont you shut your ****ing mouth. But I guess it is my fault, I should have added "queers need not respond" in my post.
    No you should have just kept your mouth shut and your hands to yourself. It's guys like you that give men a bad reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    No you should have just kept your mouth shut and your hands to yourself. It's guys like you that give men a bad reputation.
    Sorry "Jesus", I guess I should be more "Christ-like" and follow your example. I WAS DRUNK!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!! Geez and you call me the dumba$$? Why dont you learn to read? And calling people names, its guys like you that give men a bad reputation. Gimme a break

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    this trheads getting good

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    I think the story is pretty funny too, the fact that not one kid made a move is hilarious.
    But on the real, If that were my girl, I don't care if you were with mike tyson I would have at least knocked all your teeth out with a bar stool or something before your freinds got to me. I'm not afraid to take a beating as long as I take out someone first and nobody would disrespect my girl with out a fight.

Hey we've all done some stupid things when we're drunk and I can't say I was different in the past, so just glad nobody got hurt.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    HA HA, my friends bigger then your friend! HA! As were no longer kids and bigger then our dads i guess its the natural progression from my dads tougher than youre dad!

why dont u girls get a ruler out and measure your dicks...

im sorry but i agree with jdawg, you cant be responsible for what you do while your drunk.
    >>great thread though

lol how can u say that and u dont even know me? I had 7 friends there, and u wanna know how big they are? 6'5 305, 6'6 315, 6'3 260, 6'4 285, 6' 280, 5'9 215, and 5'11 185. 2 of them fight in the cage and would own any of your friends GUARUNTEED, and the rest of them are O lineman on college teams. MYself, I boxed for 3 years and am going on my 2nd year of BJJ. I would like to see you line your "crew" up against mine lol. The guy whos 6'6 315 also has 10% bf.
    I'd take that bet..We've got 2 brown belts in BJJ and a few purple...At least 5 of us fight in the cage and have had at least 5 fights...You guys would be standing there thinking about how tough you are and you wouldn't be ready for 8 guys, all trained in Muay Thai and BJJ to attack you boys...Just saying you should really be careful who you mess with...Doesn't take much training for some random thug to fire off 20 shots from a 9mm pistol either....

I'll kick all of your asses by myself. I will take on both crews at the same time. C'mon lets have it, were do you want me to meet you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I'll kick all of your asses by myself. I will take on both crews at the same time. C'mon lets have it, were do you want me to meet you?
    It's on, after school, behind the blue shed, under the bleachers....I'm gonna kick ur ass after track practice...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    It's on, after school, behind the blue shed, under the bleachers....I'm gonna kick ur ass after track practice...
    I got detention for passing notes, we have to meet behind 7-11 in the field we play football.

im sorry but i agree with jdawg, you cant be responsible for what you do while your drunk.
    >>great thread though
    lol great outlook, so the ppl who kill other ppl while driving drunk should be let out free, bc they arnt responsible.... this must be the tard cart

>>great thread though
    lol great outlook, so the ppl who kill other ppl while driving drunk should be let out free, bc they arnt responsible.... this must be the tard cart

HOH!!!! wait decadbal, i was talking about grabbing asses, not killing people. theres a difference between careless and stupid. dont take it wrong way please

HOH!!!! wait decadbal, i was talking about grabbing asses, not killing people. theres a difference between careless and stupid. dont take it wrong way please
    i know what you were sayingi was going by exactly what you said, being a stupid drunk doesnt make you less stupid, just drunk.... get my point, plenty of ppl can drink without assaulting women, those who dont should get a beat down... u dont treat women that way and any excuse for it is pathetic ...lol thats my morale high ground speech for this month

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i know what you were sayingi was going by exactly what you said, being a stupid drunk doesnt make you less stupid, just drunk.... get my point, plenty of ppl can drink without assaulting women, those who dont should get a beat down... u dont treat women that way and any excuse for it is pathetic ...lol thats my morale high ground speech for this month
    I woudnlt exactly call what I did, "assaulting" the woman. And its not like we havent had our asses grabbed by women before. Do you think those women should get their asses beat for it? But I guess its a double standard in your book, huh?

I woudnlt exactly call what I did, "assaulting" the woman. And its not like we havent had our asses grabbed by women before. Do you think those women should get their asses beat for it? But I guess its a double standard in your book, huh?
    Definately a double standard but have seen a couple guys arrested for it and quite a few beat down....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information