dynamike is offline Associate Member

Security companies

Any of you cats have your own security services?..Looking to relocate...private securtiy..club security....etc

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    don;t own one.. but I work for one... I know the ins and outs a bit..

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Relocate to NYC, Vegas, Miami, or Cali. They pay the best.. I know the secret service is always hiring.. That would be awesome, we'd see some big fuking juicehead standing next to the prez like, 'what up bish, wheres my fina at'

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Relocate to NYC, Vegas, Miami, or Cali. They pay the best.. I know the secret service is always hiring.. That would be awesome, we'd see some big fuking juicehead standing next to the prez like, 'what up bish, wheres my fina at'
    I think BDTR would be great for the part...
    God that would be funny...

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    Specially if he wears that mask...I was hooked up with a crew in NYC...the pay is better on your own...LA the money I've heard is a little weak(maybe someone knows different...I was pulling 180 a night cash five nights a week in NYC...no one works for less unless they're a jerk..matter of fact this might be an interesting thread to put up...how much you make at working at a club and where you work...the going rate in NYC is nothing less than 100 a night anyone takes less and you hear bout it..you go find out whats up(have a little talk)..gotta keep the rates up ya know

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Wanted to do a side thing like that when there was down time in the military- maybe after my next assignment.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    25 an hour here in the D.. It's unfortunate that companies pay some of these guys like 8-10 an hour TAXED!!! For a 5 hour shift, that's like 45 dollars after taxes.. Also a good idea is inquire at private investigating companies - chances are they do some sort of bodyguarding for Pro athletes and Celebs that come into town.. I have friends that make anywhere from 150-200 a hour for those gigs, it's higher risk security of course, they carry and wear a vest.. Thats another idea..

Good luck man

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of liability issues go hand in hand with these types of companies...so if you are looking to freelance-study up.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I own an alarm company. I don't own a security guard company, but I financed two people to get them into the security business, both in NYC, one in Brooklyn and one in the Bronx. I hold a technical title of Vice President in each company though.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I own one here in Toronto and lemme tell you, it's got it's ups and downs. A lot of straight cash things can be arranged, so you avoid a lot of taxes. The only downer is here in Ontario, you have to be licenced by the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) and that can run you upwards of $10,000.00. Then you have to pay $30-50 per hired security staff to get them licenced. Garbage, but if you're already hooked up, you can make your money back within' 2-3 months.

Thread Information