worldknown is offline Banned

Capel tunnel Syndrome at 18?

Hey bros, i spend a lot of my time on the computer for the past few years, and the past few days i randomly get pumps in my left wrist. Follow your left hand pinky all the way down below the wrist, and thats where i get random like pumps from, like out of no where when im doing nothing it will start to hurt for a few seconds then go away? Did i sprain it maybe from lifting too much weight, or is it carpel tunnel syndrom. If this has anything to do with it im in my 3rd week of an m1t cycle. thanks bros.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Probably a weight room slight irritation/aggravation further irritated when you type.

Just a guess though bro.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Probably a weight room slight irritation/aggravation further irritated when you type.

Just a guess though bro.

~SC~
    thanks man hopefully its just a irration, and not CTS but my friends dad is a pretty well known doc so im going to have him check it out for sure.

ba bump

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    Hey bros, i spend a lot of my time on the computer for the past few years, and the past few days i randomly get pumps in my left wrist. Follow your left hand pinky all the way down below the wrist, and thats where i get random like pumps from, like out of no where when im doing nothing it will start to hurt for a few seconds then go away? Did i sprain it maybe from lifting too much weight, or is it carpel tunnel syndrom. If this has anything to do with it im in my 3rd week of an m1t cycle. thanks bros.

Hey bro, i just finsihed some m1t also and didnt have a problem with it. Is it from typing or using the mouse?

OG

Thread Information