Thread: hit-n-run

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

hit-n-run

took off and borrowed some tight ass taillights off another vehicle at the car action and decided to put them on my ride today. haven't driven my car for two days and the funny thing is all this time it was parked in my driveway.

popped the trunk from the inside of the car and walked to the rear from the driver's side and what the **** do i c. A cracked rear bumper on the driver's side with all the brackets broken/loose and right below the taillight deep scratches into the paint......Someone slammed the **** out of it no doubt.....I don't know when exactly the car was hit since it is my daily driver, but that is the first time i felt powerless and can't do schittt about it but to deal with it......

if this went down right in front of my eyes i would of hunted that monkey down and decapitated that fool…..schiiitt, I had to let my anger out.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I know how you feel. One day I came outta class and someone keyed the $hit outta my ride. All the way from the front quarter panel to almost mid-bumper. If I had a magic genie and 3 wishes, one would be to find out which mother fuker keyed my baby

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I know how you feel. One day I came outta class and someone keyed the $hit outta my ride. All the way from the front quarter panel to almost mid-bumper. If I had a magic genie and 3 wishes, one would be to find out which mother fuker keyed my baby
    did u by any chance go through ur auto insurance company under the "uninsured motorist policy” because i am not sure if my premium would go up after i receive the money for the repairs from them. After all, its gonna set me back good $500 easy even if I pick the bumper up from the junkyard most cost is due to a paint job.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    ya thats what i did, it didnt raise my rates at all. set me back $500 as well tho

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't see what jackasses get out of keying cars..........if you hate me, then come to me, don't take it out on my car.

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Some punk ass slit my top the other night. I guess I prefer the top of my car rather than me, but WTF!!! Why is distruction so entertaining?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I did it once when I was 16, paid hell for it when I was caught. Cops said its a more serious charge then a dui

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont be ashamed to admit you wanna kill some one... theres nothing wrong with it.. .just dont brag after u do it..lol

Thread Information