Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darn dirty cops

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    True..... My whole gym is full of cops and they've all juiced themselves stupid.
    so ppl who juice or juice alot are stupid? got a word for ya tard...BAN..

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i'm sure he meant as in "take high doses"... i read it again and didn't see where called he said in his post "ppl who juice or juice alot are stupid"...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    Ok, I was drivin with the old lady and the kiddo and we drove by a cop sittin on the side of the road, didn't think nothing of it although he was lookin at me. I kept driving and looked in my mirror and seen the kid climbing around in the back seat, so I asked the gf to put her back in her carseat. But what luck, when the old lady turned around to buckle her up she said the cop was behind me with his lights on. Well I thought, great, pulled over and the cop came up to the window. He said the reason he pulled me over was because he seen the kid crawling around in the back, so I replied, I know we were trying to buckle her back up. Then stupid smartmouth me, I said "look at the carseat it's still buckled, she crawled out. Do ya think we'd just put the seat in and take the time to buckle it for ****s?". Well of course he didn't like that, so he took my license and went back to his car, only to come back with my nice little ticket. "Here you are sir, make sure to keep her buckled up in the future. Have a nice day". $700 bucks!!! Boy she's lucky I ain't my dad, if I pulled that **** he woulda tanned my hide soo bad I wouldn't be able to walk for a week. Now I gotta pull the vacation funds to pay the **** thing, and the gf's pissed, like it's my fault!!

Bottom line, I'll be accepting donations at F*[email protected].
    Thanks for listening and all donations are appreicated.
    I dont understand why you are complaining, its your job to make sure the kid is sitting on its butt with the seatbelt on. Sorry bro you get no sympaty(sp) here.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chances
    Being a paramedic, you would be surprised how many dead kids I've pulled out of cars that weren't in a carseat, or it isn't put in correctly, etc. A lot of times the crash isn't that bad and the parents aren't even hurt. No matter how many times you see it, it never gets easier. The unfortunate fact is that in a lot of cases, it takes a stiff fine to get people to think, and even then, it doesn't always work. Let me ask you this, will it ever happen again? I wish the police would write tickets more often for this. I see kids rolling around in the backs of mini vans and cars all the time. Makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see it. He was jsut doing his job, and more than likely, your comments, however smartass they were, didn't have anything to do with you getting the ticket.

Just my .02

chance
    Good post bro! Seems like some people only see the $700 fine and not whats really important here!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I know cops that don't put their children in child seats half the time they go somewhere.....and they still right tickets to other people for it. How does that happen?

peace,

ttgb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information