juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

A reason its good to go to the gym late

Ok so the other day im cutting some nasty farts... dont know why, but they were bad. I end up going to the gym at night around 10pm. Now normally id hold them in or go else where to let them rip or even try to silence them. As i looked around i noticed no one was really around me nor were there a lot of people in the gym. So i just let them go soon as i felt something. I was like **** this feels a lot better, so i even go as far as pushing them out. Well i soon found out that i got a little to comfortable with this and also found out its not a good idea to be letting them rip when doing heavy lifts. Yep you guessed it... i almost "shart" myself. It was a VARY close call, so i took it easy with the farting for the rest of the night. I ripped my workout pants the other day working out legs... blew out the crotch out (while free balling). So if i shart myself in the same week i think id be done at that gym lol. Let that be a lesson to all of u.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I was taking a PT test one time at 0600 and the Major was holding my feet and counting my reps. Well at that early I was around 15-20 and all that rolling on the floor sqeezed out a nice loud one right in the Major's face. It was quite funny and I squeezed out a few more, you cant help it. And the gym floor makes em louder.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Ok so the other day im cutting some nasty farts... dont know why, but they were bad. I end up going to the gym at night around 10pm. Now normally id hold them in or go else where to let them rip or even try to silence them. As i looked around i noticed no one was really around me nor were there a lot of people in the gym. So i just let them go soon as i felt something. I was like **** this feels a lot better, so i even go as far as pushing them out. Well i soon found out that i got a little to comfortable with this and also found out its not a good idea to be letting them rip when doing heavy lifts. Yep you guessed it... i almost "shart" myself. It was a VARY close call, so i took it easy with the farting for the rest of the night. I ripped my workout pants the other day working out legs... blew out the crotch out (while free balling). So if i shart myself in the same week i think id be done at that gym lol. Let that be a lesson to all of u.

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahhahah

AHHAHAH
    ahahhah

omg.

ahah

yah, I farted one time on the set of blue lagoon.

also when I was about to blow a load on my x.

first load .. first fart, lets just say it "tweaked" the moment.

ahhhhh memories.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    one time I was doing deadlifts and from just the warmup I started to fart for every rep. Was no way possible for me to stop but I thought what the hell Il continue.
    But it was ****ing impossible after 2 sets of that 2 german guys on the exercise bikes started laughing there asses of and I couldnt help not laugh myself and I just gave upp deadlifts that day.

other then that I have farted on every god **** leg exercise there is, especialy squats with a belt on. Often my leg days are the day after a eating day so Im always greasy in my stomach and always close to ****ting myself. Had a couple of close calls with realy weet farts that feel like **** but luckily nothing ever came out

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    the best was when me and my buddy was doing box squats and he let one rip on the box. **** the sound of that one scared me like hell cause it sounded more like a cannon then a fart. The entire gym laughed there asses of

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    the best was when me and my buddy was doing box squats and he let one rip on the box. **** the sound of that one scared me like hell cause it sounded more like a cannon then a fart. The entire gym laughed there asses of
    lol yea its a full time job trying to keep them undercontrol on leg and back day.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i find it most difficult to hold it in when doing squats

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Its hard to keep the gas in when im doing leg presses and hack squats.

Thread Information