Dally is offline The Dally Lama

I died in my friggen dream!! it was FACKED!!

I had a dream a while back where I was out at night in the winter time in a parking lot in a car (that was mine in my dream but not in real life) and was having some drinks before we went into the bar. I was sitting there with the door open and listening to music and chatting with me buds etc etc.
    Then the beer kicked in and I had to go have a piss and headed over to this alley. This dream is still so vivid in my head I can't even begin to emphasize, either way, I remember the sound of the snow crunching under my feet and looking at little streams in between the melting snow as I am walkin over to this alley type thing.
    So, I am making my way over and get into a L shaped alley, all lined with cobblestone type rocks on the ground. I am at the lower corner of the L. (if you look at it L it the bottom right)
    So I unzip and wip out my wango and start my business. While I'm standing I remember checkin out the wall and its all wet etc (totally vivid dream man) so while i'm there I can hear people walking up to me, and I finish up. I then turn around to find 2 guys standing at either end of the alley blocking me in. One of these guys was a guy I that I had punched out a few weeks earlier, and the guy goes "eh man, remember me? and I put my hand on the wall behind me to give a shove start off the wall to knock his ass down and get out in the open and through him etc and go "ummm NOPE" and started the plow, which didn't turn out as planned. They both grabbed ahold of me and while I was wrestling with them both the other dude shot me in the side by me liver and everything went in slow motion from then on .... then the dude I punched out shot me twice in the back side of my head. I can still remember exactly where it is. They disappeared and like I said it was all in slow mo, so I was facing the top of the L shaped alley right at the corner and started to fall forward. I then saw my body fall forward and could see my back, as it was falling like I stepped outta my body (nice traps btw). During the fall there was this like twist of fire that sorta shot out at me and twisted up towards me and disappeared (not a big deal but I thought I would mention) I then plopped on the ground which was all wet and fully cold and layed there and felt all this hot blood pumping out of my head and side on the cold ground as my face and body was getting all soaked and wet from the cold ground .. it was FUKKED. I was like OMG I don't wanna die, OMG I've been shot etc etc in my head for a few seconds. I then accepted the fact that I am dying and just said ohh well, cant move cant do nothin, and it was like a walk down some steps in a way that every step made everything go abit darker,(there was no steps I'm just saying it happened in stages) As it slowly faded to black and was fully black for I'd say about 3 or 4 seconds... there was absolutely NOTHING ... no dead no alive no thoughts no soul .. nothing!! but a realization of nothingness ... it was really weird ... and then at the same degree that it faded to black it faded to "light" where I woke up in the same position that I had died in laying in bed ... I was like HOLY FACK !! and my WHOLE BODY was completely asleep, my arms legs, face, hands, PECKER, NUTS EVERYTHIN was asleep and tingling....(I hate that shat) and I woke up and was like... OMG .. that was FKED I DIED. I was totally weirded out for days about it. I mean I thought that if you die in your dream you die in real life...

I think I really did die and my heart stopped causing my whole body to fall asleep like it did, my nuts dudes were asleep .. my wang.. like it was CRAZY ... and something or whatever brought me back to life.

It was plainly and simply the oddest thing that I can say I have ever experienced.

If you die in your dream, you don't die in real life ... at least I didn't.

this is the first night of insomnia for me tooo since the fina... so I dont mind bein up considerin that shat.

any hooo goin to bed !!

heehhe YAHP

later mangs.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    man that sounds scary as hell

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro that gave me goosebumps.

OG

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    II then saw my body fall forward and could see my back, as it was falling like I stepped outta my body (nice traps btw).
    "nice traps" haha gotta love it!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Holy fack bro...
    I'll share some of mine later on when I wake up a bit more...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro. thats some trippy ass ****

oddly, i have killed many people in my dreams. i remember beeing juggernaut from the xmen in one of them and goin on a killing spree, that was the best dream i ever had.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like someone was cursing you in your sleep. You can die in your sleep that way tho. I would change my sleeping pattern if I were you .... J/k

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    scary, i had same thing happen to me once, but i didn't except the fact that i was gonna bleed to death so i got up and found the dudes who stabbed me in my dream

decadbal is offline Banned
    when in doubt... just pull out

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I had a dream a while back where I was out at night in the winter time in a parking lot in a car (that was mine in my dream but not in real life) and was having some drinks before we went into the bar. I was sitting there with the door open and listening to music and chatting with me buds etc etc.
    Then the beer kicked in and I had to go have a piss and headed over to this alley. This dream is still so vivid in my head I can't even begin to emphasize, either way, I remember the sound of the snow crunching under my feet and looking at little streams in between the melting snow as I am walkin over to this alley type thing.
    So, I am making my way over and get into a L shaped alley, all lined with cobblestone type rocks on the ground. I am at the lower corner of the L. (if you look at it L it the bottom right)
    So I unzip and wip out my wango and start my business. While I'm standing I remember checkin out the wall and its all wet etc (totally vivid dream man) so while i'm there I can hear people walking up to me, and I finish up. I then turn around to find 2 guys standing at either end of the alley blocking me in. One of these guys was a guy I that I had punched out a few weeks earlier, and the guy goes "eh man, remember me? and I put my hand on the wall behind me to give a shove start off the wall to knock his ass down and get out in the open and through him etc and go "ummm NOPE" and started the plow, which didn't turn out as planned. They both grabbed ahold of me and while I was wrestling with them both the other dude shot me in the side by me liver and everything went in slow motion from then on .... then the dude I punched out shot me twice in the back side of my head. I can still remember exactly where it is. They disappeared and like I said it was all in slow mo, so I was facing the top of the L shaped alley right at the corner and started to fall forward. I then saw my body fall forward and could see my back, as it was falling like I stepped outta my body (nice traps btw). During the fall there was this like twist of fire that sorta shot out at me and twisted up towards me and disappeared (not a big deal but I thought I would mention) I then plopped on the ground which was all wet and fully cold and layed there and felt all this hot blood pumping out of my head and side on the cold ground as my face and body was getting all soaked and wet from the cold ground .. it was FUKKED. I was like OMG I don't wanna die, OMG I've been shot etc etc in my head for a few seconds. I then accepted the fact that I am dying and just said ohh well, cant move cant do nothin, and it was like a walk down some steps in a way that every step made everything go abit darker,(there was no steps I'm just saying it happened in stages) As it slowly faded to black and was fully black for I'd say about 3 or 4 seconds... there was absolutely NOTHING ... no dead no alive no thoughts no soul .. nothing!! but a realization of nothingness ... it was really weird ... and then at the same degree that it faded to black it faded to "light" where I woke up in the same position that I had died in laying in bed ... I was like HOLY FACK !! and my WHOLE BODY was completely asleep, my arms legs, face, hands, PECKER, NUTS EVERYTHIN was asleep and tingling....(I hate that shat) and I woke up and was like... OMG .. that was FKED I DIED. I was totally weirded out for days about it. I mean I thought that if you die in your dream you die in real life...

I think I really did die and my heart stopped causing my whole body to fall asleep like it did, my nuts dudes were asleep .. my wang.. like it was CRAZY ... and something or whatever brought me back to life.

It was plainly and simply the oddest thing that I can say I have ever experienced.

If you die in your dream, you don't die in real life ... at least I didn't.

this is the first night of insomnia for me tooo since the fina... so I dont mind bein up considerin that shat.

any hooo goin to bed !!

heehhe YAHP

later mangs.

I am from a Country , where I seen a lot black magic and all that ****.....I know old people used to say , that it's BAD if you have a dream where you die...

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Last time I was in europe , there was a doctor, this story was in some newspapers too.
    Anyways..... the doctor and member of Eckankar often visited a healing temple in his dreams. One day he was speaking with another member of Eckankar who is an artist. As the doctor looked at one of the artist's paintings, he recognized a scene. It was a terrace garden from the same healing temple he visited in his dreams. Such Temples of Golden Wisdom are found on the many levels of existence. Members of Eckankar often visit these temples for learning, inspiration, and spiritual healing...
    I just copied this from one of the local papers from there....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well, how bout this then.

Quite abit before this happened I humped this chick that was questionable at best. She was raped (I found out later) and has had a few "lovers"

I would visit her place once in a while for some good times.

Like I said this was a while back. We never used rubbers. Yahp I know. ... dumba$$.
    Long story short, I turned myself into a hypochondriac and thought I had hiv and or cancer and worried so much about it, it gave me the craps and swollen glands ... from worrying so much, which I found out later. The reason I say later is because, I was tested every 3 months for 9 months, where as I used to walk in to the walk in clinic and see the doctors and they'd be like, Dude, YOUR FINE... OK... GO HOME.

so, long story short, I said 500 hail mary's (and Im not even Catholic) as repention to the lord above and to give me another chance type thing. The dream happened about a month after saying all of the hail mary's and I started to get my sanity back.

I am now fine and dont think about that sorta thing at all.... whatsoever.

So, just thought that may be it. Maybe me now, is my second chance to hump, only WITH RUBBERS.

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    You don't wanna die it ur dream, i think it ****s with your head.

-Sean

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    a lot of people have really really strange dreams while on fina, I remember I had some messed up dreams on fina.... wonder why that happens?

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    that is one very interesting dream.. i really dont buy into that fortune telling bull**** that some say go hand in hand with dreams, but if i did... i would be worried about some **** like that.

but nearly every time i dream.. im getting shot at, shooting some one or watching some one get shot. maybeee im ****ed up.. but thats all i dream about.

the craziest feeling i have ever woken up with was this one time that i was tortured, broke free and got sniped in the side of my head. it was such a trip because i felt it go in, get really hot for a millisecond and then everything faded to nothing. all of my muscles became completely relaxed in a fraction of a second, and it was a euphoric feeling. but here is the really weird part.. i felt my soul escape from my body and i looked down upon myself laying in the grass with my brain out. it was all so clear, and all so realistic.. and then i woke up in the same position as i "died" (just like dally did :S) and it was the most refreshed i had ever been after sleeping. it was like i woke up from fainting.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    pretty trippy man, Ive had a few where I die too. And that whole thing about dying in your dream= you are really dying is a myth.

Thread Information