Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Best dream you ever had?

This question poped into my head when i read the other dying in a dream thread.

What is the best dream you ever had?

Mine was last week. Most of the dream was ****ed upp. I was some 40 year old scientist in the 18th century or so and most of the dream was boring.
    But for some reason I had the ability to turn into a wolf and thats when the dream got awsome.

I could realy feel myself transform into a wolf, feel my hands turn into pawns and everything. Then the incredible free feeling of beeing a wolf prowling through the woods. No inteligence, no coherent thoughts or anything like that. Just pure instincts and joy. Was the best feeling I can imagine and I would do almost anything to experience that again!!!

After that dream I waked upp in a position kind of like how a dog sleeps and I just feelt so depressed to wake upp into the real world

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure about the "best" dream I 've ever had, but I had a lucid dream a few years ago. It was really, really cool. Kinda like having super powers

Not sure Im familiar with the word "lucid"

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Not sure Im familiar with the word "lucid"
    Easily understood; intelligible.
    Mentally sound; sane or rational.
    Translucent or transparent.

thanks

Lucid dreaming means dreaming while knowing that you are dreaming. There are different levels, but you basically have no physical limitations like in the real world. Like being able to make yourself fly, or jump across the grand canyon, etc. with no repercussions.

Or....having sex with anyone you please

sounds like a trip on acid or something

from what I understand the ability to control dreams can be gained by training for it ?

sounds like a trip on acid or something

from what I understand the ability to control dreams can be gained by training for it ?
    Yeah, that is true. Some people have a gift for it and some have to work pretty hard. I've never put the effort in, but thinking about it, I may start.

Lucidity and dream control are a little different I believe, but in many ways synonymous. Lucid dreams can be used for fantasy, physical therapy, psychology, etc.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Generally the last thing on your mind is what you'll dream about.......about the time your just about to fall asleep. But you are right....you can make yourself dream about certain things if you concentrate and practice it enough....takes time.

I know everyone dreams....but I rarely remember my dreams. And the ones I do remember are always in black and white....I can only remember one dream where I dreamed in color......unfortunetly it was a bad dream.......If I remember correctly it had something to do with killing a bunch of people and tossing them in a pool....I have no idea why I dreamed that or why I wanted to toss the bodies in a freakin pool.

if I eat ****loads of zink I have very vivid dreams that I most of the time remember. But I also seem to have more nightmares.

but the most ****ed upp dreams was when I was on remeron. Utterly horrible nightmares and I often woke upp crying from sheer horror. They where SO real to

in the dream I would wake upp laying in my beed loking out in the kitchen, then something dark and recking of evil always came rushing towards me. Then I would faint or something in the dream and wake upp again and get the dream again. usualy happend 5-6 times in a row. I often just prayed to myself that I wanted to wake upp. Never been so horrified in my life and it was impossible to seperate the dream from reality to.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 08-17-2004 at 06:27 AM.

when i banged the shiznit out of lozgods mother, and started throwing molotov cocktails at his house, watching all 42 of his brothers and sisters run out naked screaming french cuss words.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    My best dream was from a few years back when I was banging Anna Nicole Smith in a kiddie pool full of baby oil. While Shania Twain was being eated out by Kylie Minogue

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    My best dream was from a few years back when I was banging Anna Nicole Smith in a kiddie pool full of baby oil. While Shania Twain was being eated out by Kylie Minogue
    That's hot

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a dream about eating chocolate pudding and woke up with a spoon in my butt. Now that's lucid.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I had a dream about eating chocolate pudding and woke up with a spoon in my butt. Now that's lucid.
    nah, that's just fugging sick

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    nah, that's just fugging sick

Jeez, lighten up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Jeez, lighten up bro.
    lol...It's all good. I hope it was a teaspoon?

lol...It's all good. I hope it was a teaspoon?

Would you judge me if I said it was a ladle?

You want me to judge you on form, pain tolerance, or overall execution?

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    If you want soem serious dreams that seem absolutly real, take melatonin for awhile.. I have been using it for 1.5 months now and the dreams jsut keep getting odder and more real.. Almost makes me want to up my dose

I cant sleep for more than 4 hours with the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    If you want soem serious dreams that seem absolutly real, take melatonin for awhile.. I have been using it for 1.5 months now and the dreams jsut keep getting odder and more real.. Almost makes me want to up my dose
    I've been meaning to give it a try...think I will def do that now

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i like dreams where i'm alert.. and can fly like superman.. those are the best..

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    i like dreams where i'm alert.. and can fly like superman.. those are the best..
    That's a lucid dream bro. If you realize "hey, I'm dreaming, think I'll go fly..."

Pork Chop is offline Member
    yeah. i only get them every couple months. if i wake up, but i'm in mid-air, it's like i lose my flying powers and get ready to land. When i land i wake up completly.

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    yeah. i only get them every couple months. if i wake up, but i'm in mid-air, it's like i lose my flying powers and get ready to land. When i land i wake up completly.
    Pretty cool. I'm gonna start training my mind to realize I am dreaming and bang a lot of super models and celebs...my wife will never know.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Pretty cool. I'm gonna start training my mind to realize I am dreaming and bang a lot of super models and celebs...my wife will never know.
    YOUR MARRIED!!!!! WTF!!!
    i also take melitonin and it works great. I get much deeper sleep so i wake up feeling more rested. nice when im out drinking and dont get much sleep

I cant remember any dreams ive had lately. I do constantly daydream about what i would do if i inherited 40 billion dollars like in Mr. Deeds!!! I can think about that all day

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    yesterday i had one of my worst nightmares in the dream i was doing my usual night walk befor sleep and i dont how i found myself lost and infront of a cemetry and then i found many wolves staring at me they wher big big wolves and can walk like humans so i run and run and entered a house in the cemetry a wolf was behind me i closed the door and the wolve kept hiting and hiting the door , i reached a closet wher i found a little gun then the big wold manged to enter and the gun wasnt working so the wolf was jumping on me and i woke up it was soooo real i wasnt thinking for a moment that i was dreaming the horrifyinh thing is that the atmospher in the nightmare was very weird it was sooo dark and the wolves have strange look

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    mmmm Kylie Minogue.

Well I guess this thread engrained something in my mind yesterday. I had 2 lucid episodes last night. The same thing happened both times though, I realized I was dreaming, started controlling the dream, got excited (or something) and woke up. Guess I will keep practicing

Well I guess this thread engrained something in my mind yesterday. I had 2 lucid episodes last night. The same thing happened both times though, I realized I was dreaming, started controlling the dream, got excited (or something) and woke up. Guess I will keep practicing
    That's awesome.. I need to do that...

I usually dream about cars, and women.... not complaining...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dream? don't you need to sleep to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    Not if you work for the government.. you can do it, and get paid with benefits...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I had a really good dream today, bought a lottery ticket and won some money, i thought this day would be good after that but it sucked just like anyother day.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I had a really good dream today, bought a lottery ticket and won some money, i thought this day would be good after that but it sucked just like anyother day.
    Was I in it? You know, like you were handing me half or a third of the winnings? Hey, everytime I win the lottery in my dreams I cut you in for a share..........but I screw Mass over and not tell him I won. hahahaha

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Was I in it? You know, like you were handing me half or a third of the winnings? Hey, everytime I win the lottery in my dreams I cut you in for a share..........but I screw Mass over and not tell him I won. hahahaha
    Acctualy i bougth it with someone (cant remember who, maybe it was you?) anyway i screwed the person saying it was a dud and took it all for myself.

Pretty cold. But i wanted the money.

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    kc are you using those methamphetamine things again?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah i had a werewolf dream too one time. It was awesome.

My best dream ever: Well there have been alot of goodies, but this one is up there.
    I was in ancient ejypt. Me and my warriors were raiding a pyrimid. It just so happened the pyrimed we raided was in the middle of entertaing the pharoah. When we killed our way to the room where the pharoah was being entertained, we snuck in and watched some of the dancing egyption girls. Very, very, sexy. So sexy in fact that we couldn't help but slaughter them and rape their dead bodies! I remember the feeling of pure merceliss killing and squelching of whores' lives. It was addictive. Almost orgasmic. Like doing leg curls at the gym! So orgasmic in fact that i had to rape them after i sliced them in half! Some of these girls were in two or three peices! I remember ****ing just the bottom half of one girl. It was wild. But what made it really neat and mystical is that they started comming back to life! And their bodies re generated!
    I remember telling my lifting partner about that dream right after i had it, and he was like "You are so ****ed up. What the hell's wrong with you?"
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 08-18-2004 at 08:54 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude i cant even remember the time i got up this AM... much less any dreams ever.. i will tell you i remember one from when i was a kid about sex with a girl i had a thing for... it was saaaaaaaaaawweeet..

Thread Information