Thread: Purchasing Gear

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member

Purchasing Gear

Well... this isn't some thread that was meant to talk about specific sources or where to get the stuff. I'm considering ordering gear for the first time because gym prices just seem riciculous. I'm just so freakin paranoid about this kind of thing. I think when some sources are so widely known and have a reputation that makes me nervous, like ordering from them is "hot" or something. I'm not worried about being scammed. I basically don't want to end up in jail for a $250 order of juice. Am I just being overly paranoid or what?

max-it is offline Member
    ordering involves risk, most of the time a very small amount of risk (unless your source open posts on meso or something). you can minimize the risk. if you are freaking out then ask yourself is the stress worth the money you'll save. if so, go for it. you will most likely have no problem and the second order will be less stressful.

Spyder Guest
    paranoid ... not really. just be careful. my advice, stick around and make some reputable friends on this board. things eventually come with time and patience. and avoid all the offers your probably gonna get in your PM's .... be careful man.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont juice yourself stupid hero

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dont juice yourself stupid hero
    i second that. anabolic steroids are bad. go natural!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    Well... this isn't some thread that was meant to talk about specific sources or where to get the stuff. I'm considering ordering gear for the first time because gym prices just seem riciculous. I'm just so freakin paranoid about this kind of thing. I think when some sources are so widely known and have a reputation that makes me nervous, like ordering from them is "hot" or something. I'm not worried about being scammed. I basically don't want to end up in jail for a $250 order of juice. Am I just being overly paranoid or what?
    Well, if it's not a local source and through the internet MAKE SURE YOU DO A SOURCE CHECK WITH THE MODS!!! I can't stress that enough. You can get a PO Box and have everything shipped to the PO Box. And if you're shipping to your house. Make sure your house is CLEAN! If you have a controlled deliver you can at least try and deny it's yours. If they search your house you don't want them to find any AS related items.

Also, make sure whoever ships doesn't use FEDEX or UPS. I believe they report snagged gear directly to the feds. Use US postal service. You have better chances of it not being checked or snagged just from the sheer number of packages shipped daily. Out of the thousands of packages they deliver a day they can't check everyone.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    For a personal order I would not think they would spend the time to bust you. They would probably just seize the package.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i would much rather pay the gym prices than risk the fines or possible jail time associated with ordering let some one else deal with that hassle and i will get mine the safe way. but to each his own. my $0.02

Thread Information