solid-d is offline Member

Hot out of town girls..

So Im just laying around the house today.. All of a sudden a girl knocks on my door and wants me to subscrib to some magizines so she can win a trip.. She tell me that she is from Washinton State, and that her friend(co worker) is going to pick her up in 30 mins right at the corner of my house, and I should meet her cause she is hot and single(according to this girl at my house).... So I go out side and wash my car(shirtless).. This 'hot' girl rolls up to my house and see's me washing my car.. She asks me if she can get me on her video tape.. OF course I said yea.. She walks in my driveway and is recording me washing my car shirtless.. She is like having an orgasim just watching me.. She asks how I look like 'This'(what i look like).. Im like, oh i lift a weight or sometimes 2... She then says, "oh you need a bandaid, your bleeding, your cut".. Im like where, she grabs my arm and says there, your cut all over... I laughed... Then she walks back to her car, across the street. As she is crossing the street, she stops a car with an 80 year old woman driving and said to her " aint he a good one".. Well anyway she was from TX and they are traveling the country and videotapes lots of things.. She was smoken hot, and I took it as a HUGE complument that she thinks Im was really hot, like she was near orgasism recording me.. Well after I finish washing my car, I go inside and rub one out to the memory of her hot ass

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of hot girlies down here in TEXAS

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Thats gonna end up on the internet you know that.... its gonna cut from you... acting all normal.... then its gonna cut to a shot in near pitch black... two guys going at it and all you can see is their behinds....

Youve been had bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup, she used you!

Next thing you know you have one in the pooper!

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yup, she used you!

Next thing you know you have one in the pooper!

~SC~

Lmao hahaha

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    you should have shoved your unit down her throat while you had the chance and said 'film this bitch!"

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    oh man I cant believe you didnt hit that.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    oh man I cant believe you didnt hit that.
    Ya know?

~SC~

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you see her around again sent her over here to sell me a megazine or something...i'll do what you should have
    XXL

Thread Information