Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

So I'm At The Gym, And This Juiced Up Kid....

Okay well I don't know about you guys, but it kinda irks me when I see these young kids on the juice. Fortunately, here, 9 out of 10 of the people here use them inteligently, allowing them to gain naturally, and allow themselves to fill out, mature, grow of age, gain the maturity, and the know-how before embarking in the gear game.
    But anyways, I'm at the gym, and there's this kid, 17-18 years old who's on the juice, and today, I was near him when he was talking to his friend. He's like "that kid keeps staring at me", his friends like "who", him - "oh that guy over there looking like a tough ass". And he kept making a big deal everytime the kid even looked over.
    I wanted to be like "Did you even think maybe he's staring at you 'cause you have about 4000 zits on your face, 8 million on your back, you're build is sloppy 'cause you don't know what the hell you're doing as I watch you lift, and then there's the fact that you get so worked up if someone's looking at you@!!!!"
    I'm not making fun of the acne, as I had to take accutane and I've never even been on the gear hehe, but when you're a teenager on the gear I'm sorry but you deserve it. Not to mention the zits are bad enough naturally at that age.

It's these guys that give the gear a bad name, do you guys feel me here?

bah, just venting.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    Okay well I don't know about you guys, but it kinda irks me when I see these young kids on the juice. Fortunately, here, 9 out of 10 of the people here use them inteligently, allowing them to gain naturally, and allow themselves to fill out, mature, grow of age, gain the maturity, and the know-how before embarking in the gear game.
    But anyways, I'm at the gym, and there's this kid, 17-18 years old who's on the juice, and today, I was near him when he was talking to his friend. He's like "that kid keeps staring at me", his friends like "who", him - "oh that guy over there looking like a tough ass". And he kept making a big deal everytime the kid even looked over.
    I wanted to be like "Did you even think maybe he's staring at you 'cause you have about 4000 zits on your face, 8 million on your back, you're build is sloppy 'cause you don't know what the hell you're doing as I watch you lift, and then there's the fact that you get so worked up if someone's looking at you@!!!!"
    I'm not making fun of the acne, as I had to take accutane and I've never even been on the gear hehe, but when you're a teenager on the gear I'm sorry but you deserve it. Not to mention the zits are bad enough naturally at that age.

bah, just venting.
    i have to agree with you, most of the football players at my school probably dont even know what they are injecting i was lucky that i read about this **** before even doing it. Im 18 and im trying as hard as i can to get a better build so i mean you really cant associate all that with teenagers, its just the ones with big ego's. dont let it bother you man you still have yer boys atleast =x, most of these kids dotn even know what PCT is.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    i have to agree with you, most of the football players at my school probably dont even know what they are injecting i was lucky that i read about this **** before even doing it. Im 18 and im trying as hard as i can to get a better build so i mean you really cant associate all that with teenagers, its just the ones with big ego's. dont let it bother you man you still have yer boys atleast =x, most of these kids dotn even know what PCT is.
    You would be the last person on this board I can see replying to this. You're 18 and you have done an m1t cycle before and you talk about other people not knowning what they are doing? Sounds like a good plan to me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    You would be the last person on this board I can see replying to this. You're 18 and you have done an m1t cycle before and you talk about other people not knowning what they are doing? Sounds like a good plan to me bro.
    Since you seem to talk alot of crap, i think it would be safer to do a m1t cycle than a DNP cycle like yourself, bro. Im just trying to let him know that some of us actually do research before we do, do these things so that he doesnt assume that every 18 year old doesnt know what hes talking about. I knew nothing before i came here and this place opened like a whole new mindset for me, so why dont you just back off bro and stop Iming me, i dont know where you got my screename from but please stop it and stop harrassing me.

Since you seem to talk alot of crap, i think it would be safer to do a m1t cycle than a DNP cycle like yourself, bro. Im just trying to let him know that some of us actually do research before we do, do these things so that he doesnt assume that every 18 year old doesnt know what hes talking about. I knew nothing before i came here and this place opened like a whole new mindset for me, so why dont you just back off bro and stop Iming me, i dont know where you got my screename from but please stop it and stop harrassing me.
    LMAO please are you joking me? Kindda the other way around bro, you imed me some how, got my screen name from 17 year old Dbubbz and started talking sh*t. DNP was my decision. You dont see me going around saying how I read enough on DNP so I'm completely smart and I dont make mistakes like the other people trying to cut up.

LMAO please are you joking me? Kindda the other way around bro, you imed me some how, got my screen name from 17 year old Dbubbz and started talking sh*t. DNP was my decision. You dont see me going around saying how I read enough on DNP so I'm completely smart and I dont make mistakes like the other people trying to cut up.
    first of all dont try and put words in my mouth by saying that i tried to im you, you started flaming me on aim even though i bloicked you, you got on another screen name. Did i say i was completly smart? I said i read enough on the topic that i felt i personally knew what i was taking and would be responsible enough while taking it. Did i say i was not making mistakes, i know i am but thats part of the learning process, so please stop iming me as i do not want to associate with you, or else im going to report you to a mod for harrassment. drop it, i dont want this thread to turn into a flame war, so if you have something to say, feel free to pm me.

first of all dont try and put words in my mouth by saying that i tried to im you, you started flaming me on aim even though i bloicked you, you got on another screen name. Did i say i was completly smart? I said i read enough on the topic that i felt i personally knew what i was taking and would be responsible enough while taking it. Did i say i was not making mistakes, i know i am but thats part of the learning process, so please stop iming me as i do not want to associate with you, or else im going to report you to a mod for harrassment. drop it, i dont want this thread to turn into a flame war, so if you have something to say, feel free to pm me.
    As of now i lost all respect for you. Tried helping you on aim, but you acted immature. Gues some people just cant stay loyal. Stick to that story if you feel better. I dont care. Later bro. GL with whatever you try to achieve.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    skinny kids flaming eachother.. what is this board coming to?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    join in...

Hey chris whats up bro?

Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    Agreed... its easy to see that invid likes to harass people and put words in others mouth's. He thinks hes gonna get somewhere by taking dnp , because his buddy told him it was an easy way to lose fat by doing absolutley nothing, and then is gonna come back at me and try to flame me by telling me Im too yound to do m1-t and i dont know what im doing. Funny u say that considering all i did was read about it before i even came on this board. Hold on, i think u spelled my name wrong. its a B ... oh and btw dont get too hot on ur dnp while u try and flame away (i READ thats bad for you).

good luck buddy

-bdub
    I dont even wanna start with you. You shouldnt even be on this board. See ya.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Agreed... its easy to see that invid likes to harass people and put words in others mouth's. He thinks hes gonna get somewhere by taking dnp , because his buddy told him it was an easy way to lose fat by doing absolutley nothing, and then is gonna come back at me and try to flame me by telling me Im too yound to do m1-t and i dont know what im doing. Funny u say that considering all i did was read about it before i even came on this board. Hold on, i think u spelled my name wrong. its a B ... oh and btw dont get too hot on ur dnp while u try and flame away (i READ thats bad for you).

good luck buddy

-bdub

LMAO @ this thread....... what a direction change it took. And I love when people accuse others of things THEY are doing themselves. Very very immature....but I'll keep my mouth shut on this one as I don't want to be in the middle of it

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 08-11-2004 at 12:21 AM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    everybody shut up

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    MIT is better then injecting himself with deca only and not knowing the definition of pct, like all the youngins at my old high school.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    everybody shut up

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    <<LMO>>

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    All I can say is: If I was as skinny as some of these members on the board, I would NOT be using my pic as my avatar and bragging about being on juice.

This in NO WAY has any relation to ANY of the members in this thread (cough) Im just saying in general (cough)

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    All I can say is: If I was as skinny as some of these members on the board, I would NOT be using my pic as my avatar and bragging about being on juice.

This in NO WAY has any relation to ANY of the members in this thread (cough) Im just saying in general (cough)
    if its to me.....then FU...if its not....still like ya

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Come on girls, play nice!

palme is offline Rosie Member

PCT?

decadbal is offline Banned
    steroids are bad mmkay

Maraxus is offline Banned
    This thread is full of teenage angst...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    This thread is full of teenage angst...
    No, it's full to the brim with protein!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    haha

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ

bah, just venting.
    To get back to KBZ's thread
    I highly doubt anyone at my gym juices. There all mostly track athaletes. They dont look like thay juice and we dont get anyone under 18. If im honest i dont think i have ever seen a single supect member of any gyms locally on the sauce. Now when i was at uni. In that gym there were a few members, but no one seemed to be abusing it.

I wish my gym had a minimum age I swear I am getting so tired of these little teenage punks taking up air at the gym staring at ass and shooting the sh!t. GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY LITTLE BITCHES.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    What the hell are yall kids doing down here in my lounge. Take this kiddy **** some place else. This is my house. STFU

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    We need to start screening our new members...

LMAO...... I hope your not talking about me because your stats are identical to mine. 5'10 190.....actually I weigh 200 right now so I'm even bigger than you are

But I don't think that was directed at me so I still like ya berm

And by the way I am not on juice either..... not yet atleast

<<LMO>>

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Yeah dude, 50g of it a day! IM GONNA GET SO HUUUUUUGE

Jef-El is offline Associate Member

ZING!

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LMAO...... I hope your not talking about me because your stats are identical to mine. 5'10 190.....actually I weigh 200 right now so I'm even bigger than you are

But I don't think that was directed at me so I still like ya berm

And by the way I am not on juice either..... not yet atleast

<<LMO>>
    hes not..... probly referring to them... or even me... my stats are 6'3 225...and growing... u look thick to me if thats you in your avatar

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck buddy

-bdub

that was gay just plain gay. everyone needs to relax here. but im with invid, dont post stuff that u dont konw about. if u have done M1t and thats it and have no applications with juice. then this thread isnt for you

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

No ****!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    We need to start screening our new members...
    CAN WE GET A MASSIVE "BAN EVERY ****TALKER DAY " ON HERE?!!!THSI SITE IS GOING DOWN HILL WITH THESE NEW MEMBERS!!!I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT!!EVERY ****IGN DAY IT'S THE SAME **** ON HERE.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Bwwhaahahaha!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Bwwhaahahaha!
    no doubt carlos, i'm lmao....skinny kids flaming each other

don't worry lmo, I can assure you bermich wasn't talking about you

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    no doubt carlos, i'm lmao....skinny kids flaming each other

don't worry lmo, I can assure you bermich wasn't talking about you

No. Lean is pretty solid and I wasnt refering to him. I thought I said I was NOT refering to (cough) anyone::: in this thread. So no offense to anyone

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    No. Lean is pretty solid and I wasnt refering to him. I thought I said I was NOT refering to (cough) anyone::: in this thread. So no offense to anyone
    I just read your profile, it doesnt make any sense. If weights were made out of something lighter like foam, just think how big the bars would have to be to support 315lbs of foam!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I just read your profile, it doesnt make any sense. If weights were made out of something lighter like foam, just think how big the bars would have to be to support 315lbs of foam!
    you're always thinking prime, way to keep on top of things

Ill go ahead not post on this one anymore.. i dont really feel like getting banned..

krunch

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

fookin....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So I'm At The Gym, And This Juiced Up Kid....-newbies.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information