Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Would you help a friend hide a body?

Just like it asks...whould you help a friend hide a body? Let's say it's a close friend, someone you've known all your life....someone you consider as close as a brother. Let's also throw a couple of other variables in like:

it was an accident but he can't prove it and he knows the cops won't believe him.
    it happened about a half hour or a little more before he called you.
    it was a female.

Personally I'd have to say no and urge him to call the police....even if it was my brother.

My gues is Cycleon would turn him in as well....but only after tossing a couple of others he had lying around of his own. hahahaha

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ...again? What did you do this time juggy??

I'll pick you up at the usual place...be there in a minute with my gloves.....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Well even if you told him that you would be considered an accessory to murder/man slaughter so I would urge him to contact the police, and if he didn't I would do so.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    One lie turns into another and all of the sudden he looks even guiltier. Off to the police he must go and have faith that the truth will be revealed.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    it only makes it worse to run/try to cover it up

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No.

If he's a true buddy for life as you say, he should understand and respect you enough to keep you totally out of it.

~SC~

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No.

If he's a true buddy for life as you say, he should understand and respect you enough to keep you totally out of it.

~SC~
    you saide it bro ... but if he did ask i would tell him to call the poe poe and dont do anything stupid

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    No. I used to hang out with this guy who I considered to be a very good friend. Met him the first day of first grade and were best buds for the next 15-16 yrs. He always mouthed off to people, the trouble was, he couldn't fight for $hit. I always ended up finishing his fights, or pulling someone off of him. I myself am a peaceloving guy who never STARTS $****.

One day he got into a fight with this punk whose older brother was a judge in the small town we lived in. As usual, I finished his fight. Because of who the guy was, I got arrested for assault, spent a couple days in jail, (I was the only one in the whole jail ), and had this to go on my record.

I learned not to get involved in someone elses $hit.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    if i could help my brother stay out of the can - i would help him in a heart beat.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Establish an aliby frist off, with witnesses to say you were there. Then dispose of the body where it will never be found. Rock quarry, landfill, swamp, etc. JUST KIDDING! I would advise him to call the police as well.

-B

*Mental note to self* keep an eye on Pork Chop. hahahaha

I agree fully with you guys. My brother and I, for whatever reason, were talking and the subject came up so I was curious as to what my "other" brothers thought.....just for the record...my brother and I both said we would have talked the other into going to the police. Hopefully no freind of mine would ever call up with something like this.....I'd probably freak out.

TTGB...behind the Dairy Queen.....we'll need a rug or something this time.....and a handcart. hahahahaha

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    why would you ruin your life?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL... rock quarry, landfill, swamp... see you got all the prime locations, but what about the incinerator (u know after you removed their jaw and upper teeth)?

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Establish an aliby frist off, with witnesses to say you were there. Then dispose of the body where it will never be found. Rock quarry, landfill, swamp, etc. JUST KIDDING! I would advise him to call the police as well.

-B

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Tell him to dump his ass himself he got to put
    his own work in and you cant be a accessory.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I would help...its easier than you think

Yeah it would be easy but i mean man I cant be no statistic.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if i would help a friend... a brother yes i would help.. a girl who i was gonna spend the rest of my life with or wife i would help in a second...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    i thkink when people get caught, they either dumb, talk too much or **** went down unexpectidly.

Exactly people talk and that **** will come back to you.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Gimme a call bro.....WE'll pack that sucka between 20 tons of garbage and burn it....bye bye....

OG

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Let me say something brief, I had a friend who I looked as a brother. His family knew mine for years, I swear to you not that I would of taken my own life for his. Anyway, when I was about 18 I bought a r6 next month he bought one two. So the first day he got the bike he still did not have insurance becuase he picked up on a saturday. So He went for a drive and I went for drive I did a couple stunts some wheelies and stuf. So while I did one this guy came out of a drive way. I did not have enough time to react so I went straight into the curve I ruined the bike and a neighbors fence. Let me say that I already know that it was stupid. So I had a damaged fence which cost $2000 dollars and a new bike which put me in the $11000. At that time I had no money because I was still in school. Anyway I was hurt pretty bad but nothing broken. As soon as the ambulance came I told him to take my bike which I signed over on the spot. Also I took the money for the fence ($2000) and another $2000 on top of my bike out of my visa. I believed that it was the right thing to do and not to ruin a friendship.

Anyway about 3 years ago, we went to a home depot to get some things. A week prior he had a snowmobile accident. His arm was broken. So I was helping him out to put the wood in the back. When I went to put the cart back a police car was next to his truck so he thought it would be funny to put it behind the cop car so they would have to move it. I went with my own car so I left, by chance a off duty officer saw him do this. So he called me on his cell phone saying some guy is harrasing him. I went back as a mad man thinking that someone wants to hurt my brother(friend). I got there and told this guy were to go he asked who I was I said a friend. Anyway I was making this guy look pretty stupid in front of his girlfriend. He ends up swinging at me so I gave him a elbow to the head he went down. He tells me he is a cop. I sayed what ever, and we left. He gets my friends plate. I went away for about a couple of weeks to St. Bart Island. I come back and my friend tells me he was a cop and that I need to turn myself in. I talk to my lawyer he says go in. To make it short my lawyer gets the papers that the police reported and it says that my friend said it was my fault that I put the shopping cart there gave my name address etc etc. Number 1 I was on the road going to his house, I went back to help him out. When my lawyer told me this I was so hurt first then mad, I called this asshole up asked him about this and he denied. It ends up that it was recorded and he did say it. I asked him again and he gave me no answer. This piece of **** lied to me after I fixed the problem with his bike. I had nothing then no money nothing I gave him everthing that I had at the time. To show my honesty and loyalty. Anyway it ended up to get thrown out after I spent $3000 on lawyer fees and another $500 to a donation. But let me clarify even knowing today about what character this piece of **** is I still would of done the same back when I gave him my bike. Because at nights I would be able to sleep. So in the end I was lucky that I learned threw this and not threw something as big as what you are mentioning. I hope this would never happen to any one else, so go to certain extent helping someone but not were you put your life on the line.
    Last edited by Sta11ion; 08-19-2004 at 12:35 PM.

****ing crazy man u mustof had a reason to post this
    good luck man.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    hide the body?

take your time juggy and explore your options - who is this person? how long would it take before someone is looking for them (eg - a loved one), have you established an aliby (sp?) - now don't take too long, but don't rush it, that's how people get caught, oh and hopefully your friend didn't have motive, hope that he/she just performed some random killing out of the phone book, because the police would find out what enemies the victim had - and hopefully also you live in a big city where murder is a common thing

why not feed it to pigs, put it in a wood chipper or if your on the coast, rent a boat, sail up quite a ways in the ocean, and dump the body (wieghted of course)?

remember juggs, your not alone - infact, some very well established men do things like this for a living!

Good Luck!
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 08-19-2004 at 01:04 PM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    ryde together, die together

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Gimme a call bro.....WE'll pack that sucka between 20 tons of garbage and burn it....bye bye....

OG
    LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    hide the body?

take your time juggy and explore your options - who is this person? how long would it take before someone is looking for them (eg - a loved one), have you established an aliby (sp?) - now don't take too long, but don't rush it, that's how people get caught, oh and hopefully your friend didn't have motive, hope that he/she just performed some random killing out of the phone book, because the police would find out what enemies the victim had - and hopefully also you live in a big city where murder is a common thing

why not feed it to pigs, put it in a wood chipper or if your on the coast, rent a boat, sail up quite a ways in the ocean, and dump the body (wieghted of course)?

remember juggs, your not alone - infact, some very well established men do things like this for a living!

Good Luck!
    You could wood chip the corpse.. collect the juice in a garbage can and dump it in the ocean! Oh yeah.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    10 foot hole and a bag of lye. you can get lye from a sanation place like one for outhouses. It eats anything organic.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    ****ing crazy man u mustof had a reason to post this
    good luck man.
    Hahahaha Me? Naaa.....I'm a law abiding citizen. I'm too much of a goody two-shoes to do anything like hiding a body........unless it's Mart...then all bets are off. hahahahahaha

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta knock the teeth out so they can't ID it from dental records.
    I would help my boy if it was an accident, not if it was cold-blood.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    This is a scary thread! (I am backing away slowly and sneaking out the door on this one)

All right now......it's a question...that and only that. One my brother and I was discussing the other day....that and nothing more....and I was curious as to what others thought. I don't even kill bugs! Hell, I'll only lightly choke my chicken for fear I'll kill it. hahahahaha

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    And your chicken spits in your face for doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    And your chicken spits in your face for doing it!
    I take it when it does that that it likes it.

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    if it was a true friend or family.. i would do it without thinking. no questions asked.

cut off the head and take out the jaw/teeth.. make sure that nothing is left identifiable
    cut the body into hundreds of pieces, burn it and spread everything out in a few different, low traffic/high erosion places.

hopefully nobody ever has to do that

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    of course i would, no questions asked

decadbal is offline Banned
    sure id help, some ppl deserve to be dead

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yes it is....bleed the body,chop it up,and put the pieces in several different trash bags,scattered in different dumpsters all over the city.......

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    yes it is....bleed the body,chop it up,and put the pieces in several different trash bags,scattered in different dumpsters all over the city.......
    jaw and hands are in 3 diff spots.. again some ppl need a shotgun to the face

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    anybody want to remake murder by numbers with me?

system admin is offline Owner
    I have a group of friends who actually did what you are asking.

Looong story short... "They" were all at a party and my best friend (at the time - 17yrs old) took out a deer riffle and was playing with it. He thought it was empty and shot it a couple of times without any discharge. He then went around the room and pointed it at several people. He got around to this girl and pulled the trigger..... He blew here head off. Half the people bailed, BUT some of them stayed to help clean the mess (which was a 30+ hour process). They dumped the body (due to this person having a troubled past already and were scared because there were many drugs around that night) in a well on some wooded land. Some hunters found the body wrapped in blankets inside the well and called it in. The ones that helped dont even mention this guys name and could care less about him now. Friends are friends, but most of the time it takes some real sh!t to prove it and often times its too late to do any good.

I have had strong friendships that fadded away due to life changes. I would recommend to anyone, to take a big step back before ever doing any thing like that for someone. Your life may be permenatly affected by it and you dont REALY know if the other person would do it for you (although many of us MEN would like to think that we have a very strong bond with each other)

I don't share much on these threads, but this one hit home. just my .02

BC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information