RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Punks Hangin' Out On My Yard

What's up guys,

It's almost 12:30am where I live and I just got home from work. I pull up and see some punk kids on my yard sitting on my green box (electrical box)? My yard is fairly large and they're sitting right on the edge, technically it's owned by the City, but it's still my yard.

The local paper just had an Article stating that there's been a large increase in the number of crimes in my area, and to call the Police if you see any teenagers hanging out late at night in places that they shouldn't and if they're unfamiliar. So I called the Police station, not 911, the actual station if you're wondering.

They said they're sending somebody. They asked if I approached them, and I said no. Reason being, kids nowadays are ****ed. Everyone's carrying some sort of weapon. Plus, I wouldn't want the Punks to know which is my house. They may come later on and trash something or do something ****ed up.

As much as I'm tempted to tell them to get the **** off my yard, I'll sit back and wait for the local Police to come by and harass them.

Bull****, just had to let that out.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah bro.. wtf is with that lately here?

They passed a law just up here saying that 'standing' (loitering, even outside of bars.. which is ironic, because of the line-ups etc).. downtown at night now is a fine lol... new bylaw....

Good plan on not saying something.. you wouldn't want your car keyed or anything....

Seriously bro. Things are out of hand.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah you couldnt have handled that any better. When I was a punk teen if someone called the cops on us if we thought we werent doing any harm we'd definatly do some harm another night, haha. I'm glad I grew outa that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yeah you couldnt have handled that any better. When I was a punk teen if someone called the cops on us if we thought we werent doing any harm we'd definatly do some harm another night, haha. I'm glad I grew outa that fast.
    Exactly why I decided to use my brain...for once.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Seriously bro. Things are out of hand.
    Read this bro... what do you think?CLICK ME

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Read this bro... what do you think?CLICK ME
    Okay, that guys being a pussy. I live in a residiential suburb, not downtown. That should be expected where he lives. Why else did he get his condo for so cheap? It's like choosing to live beside a Train station and complaining about the noise.

Haha

Now THIS is bull****...

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Stor...8-001/page.asp

Something seriously needs to be done. You can't say anythin' to anybody nowadays without having your life in immediate danger. It's not the Police that need to crack down, but our local Politicians and Government that should be held responsible. If laws were tougher and we had more funding for not only our Police, but the Court systems in general, half our problems would've been solved and our communities would be a lot safer.

Okay, that guys being a pussy. I live in a residiential suburb, not downtown. That should be expected where he lives. Why else did he get his condo for so cheap? It's like choosing to live beside a Train station and complaining about the noise.

Haha
    Exactly.. but I took heat today for saying the same thing .. same as people that live beside 401 etc...
    Hmm.. why don't I move beside the ACC, and then complain of excessive noise and traffic in the evenings...

Now THIS is bull****...

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Stor...8-001/page.asp

Something seriously needs to be done. You can't say anythin' to anybody nowadays without having your life in immediate danger. It's not the Police that need to crack down, but our local Politicians and Government that should be held responsible. If laws were tougher and we had more funding for not only our Police, but the Court systems in general, half our problems would've been solved and our communities would be a lot safer.
    Now tell me that there isn't a problem with kids 18-under.. when shyt like THIS happens:
    "Just a few blocks away, another horrific scene was unfolding. When police arrived, they discovered an 18-year-old who was apparently beaten with a portable scooter. "

We need WAY more funding for our courts.. all of their time is help up with fukn petty shyt, versus issues that matter...

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Now tell me that there isn't a problem with kids 18-under.. when shyt like THIS happens:
    "Just a few blocks away, another horrific scene was unfolding. When police arrived, they discovered an 18-year-old who was apparently beaten with a portable scooter. "

We need WAY more funding for our courts.. all of their time is help up with fukn petty shyt, versus issues that matter...
    Man I hear yea, even though im young enough to know some of the same type of retards who still pull this kinda sh*t, things just have been gettin outta control. I live in deeply populated area of my city, not even the worse but VERY close to the absolute worse of the city. You look up the news in this city and there are a couple now reports of a group of kids beating other adults to death just by fists and random every items. I remember one as if it was yesterday, an 8 yr old kid was involved in beating a 37-41 yr old man to death infront of everyone in the neighborhod watching. The oldest person outta the 10 people who were in the beating was 18.

SHT, this was only a couple miles from my house. I was in highschool less than 3yrs ago and I thought what I or mostly my friends did was outta control; but I see this sh*t now and I am speechless. Maybe its just since im older now, but FCK ive seen what I consider alot of sh*t and ive never seen a group of kids who are still in elementary kill a guy for some BS reason. Proper measures need to be taken to eliminate this kind of bullsh*t.

People don't fear the Police anymore. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms is made to protect the criminals. Total bull**** if you ask me.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    what ya gonna do though, just stay out of their way and hope they stay out of yours. If you get too involved ppl are just gonna fvck with ya more and more.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a thought, but the McDonald's in downtown Dallas had a terrible problem with gangs and ne'er-do-wells hanging around. Somebody got the idea to pipe big band and swing music all over the shop, inside and out, and now the undesirables don't hang around any more.

Personally, I really like big band and swing . . . I've asked some of the window help if they like it, and I get the impression (expletives) that they don't care for it . . .

Anyway, pipe a little Glenn Miller out there, and your troubles will be over.

-Tock
    (Opera would probably work, too)

Pork Chop is offline Member
    What's up guys,

It's almost 12:30am where I live and I just got home from work. I pull up and see some punk kids on my yard sitting on my green box (electrical box)? My yard is fairly large and they're sitting right on the edge, technically it's owned by the City, but it's still my yard.

The local paper just had an Article stating that there's been a large increase in the number of crimes in my area, and to call the Police if you see any teenagers hanging out late at night in places that they shouldn't and if they're unfamiliar. So I called the Police station, not 911, the actual station if you're wondering.

They said they're sending somebody. They asked if I approached them, and I said no. Reason being, kids nowadays are ****ed. Everyone's carrying some sort of weapon. Plus, I wouldn't want the Punks to know which is my house. They may come later on and trash something or do something ****ed up.

As much as I'm tempted to tell them to get the **** off my yard, I'll sit back and wait for the local Police to come by and harass them.

Bull****, just had to let that out.
    the only way to deal with those punks today is punish 'em physco style, send a message that this guy is a phsyco and stay away from him.. otherwise they come back and vandalise.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I f they had been spanked as children they bwould not act that way.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    My brother hit a mouthy **** with a tire iron who constantly threatened to burn his house down.. the punk kept liping off so he hit him 10 more times.. now the punk will hide in an alley if he see's my bros on the street. it's the only way.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That is exactly right... not enough punishment or fear of... when they are small..

There are 1,000,000 federal beds in the penal system..

build 1,000,000 more.. that will end crime...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    or parents just need to start being parents..........instead of trying to be their child's "friend"........pussy parents nowadays......think their child could never do wrong.....

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    or parents just need to start being parents..........instead of trying to be their child's "friend"........pussy parents nowadays......think their child could never do wrong.....
    That's right I'll be good with my kids, but they'll always know who's boss.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Did the cops show up and scare off the kids?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Did the cops show up and scare off the kids?
    I was wondering the same thing.....

Nah the cops didn't come. The kids took off before they could get there. I have no idea if they found them or not. But atleast there was a report of it and it's on paper somewhere. It's better down the road to have legit reports of behaviour rather then say that you "saw the kids there 100 times before you shot him". I'm being sarcastic, but you get the point.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude beat em to it,, go down and shoot them..

Thread Information