Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
Mbh I hear ya... Although just having 1 chick during the dating process is bad imo. You get oneitis, you get totally involved with the 1 girl and miss her flaws. Your only dating. Unless you both have had the talk and agreed about being exclusive you dont have any ground to stand on for her boinking some other guy before she met you. This is why some many people get married for the wrong reasons. I think it is a very bad thing to develope a crush, on anyone. I have had crushes and got crushed, because I was blinded by an emotional label that I stuck on someone else. Your best bet is to play it cool drop your emotions from the equation and just have fun, you dont have to be a bf to every girl you go out with
I've done the dating scene and was dating other girls before dating her. She's a nice girl...I'm just playing cool for now. I said this is what I need and she agreed. time will tell right. I'm definitely a bit more reserved right now. Taking things a bit slower.

Geez...where Commando Barbie? She and I always see eye to eye. Wanna pipe in CB?