Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Unhappy F*ck you clomid!!

I'm a complete mess right now.

I started dating a nice girl 4 weeks ago....things are moving super quick. At least I though she was super nice. I just don't feel that she has been upfront and honest with me about her past. I don't like deception and I'm planning and having a chat with her tonight about my gut feelings. I think she still keeps a few of her flings on the backburner. I'm not sure if she is emotionally secure although she says she is.

On top of that my ex (who I have been friends with) is upset and telling me that she is pissed and hurt.

"It pisses me off that the boyfriend I wanted - the guy who would go out camping, the guy who wanted to see me more than once a week, the guy who really liked my family, etc. is going out with some other chick. Don't get me wrong, you did treat me well but I always wanted so much more in our relationship and now some other chick is getting to enjoy all of that stuff with you."

This totally hurts and I'm a mess over this. The only reason she is my ex was b/c I didn't think she wanted me. Anytime I wanted to get close to her...I felt she always put up a defensive wall and barricaded herself. So I decided that I can't be hurt anymore and I have to move on. Now this comes up!

I'm a mess. Clomid is making things worse...emotionally I feel like a 15 year old school girl.

Sorry for the vent folks.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I fuking feel ya. That sh*t had me all messed up. Crying at television commercials and crap. I accused my wife of all kinda **** that made no sense whatsoever. I feel ssssooo sorry for women who have babies. Hormones are a biatch

I'm beyond confused with what I want.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, thats typical. Women want what they cant have. U did the right thing by giving her the boot. If u dump the new one and go back with ur x things will just go right back to being the same way.

As for ur new girl..IMO whats in the past is the past. If everyone worried about their significant others past no one would be together. However, if she is still seeing them then she needs to GO!!! Good luck and hang in there bro.

OG

Maraxus is offline Banned
    **** MBH......Im really sorry to hear this bro. You will be fine though.

Jupiter is offline New Member

Good Luck

Maybe you should speak with your ex about what is going on. You must still care for her or it would not bother you. Try it and let us know. Good luck to you.

Pork Chop is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm a complete mess right now.

I started dating a nice girl 4 weeks ago....things are moving super quick. At least I though she was super nice. I just don't feel that she has been upfront and honest with me about her past. I don't like deception and I'm planning and having a chat with her tonight about my gut feelings. I think she still keeps a few of her flings on the backburner. I'm not sure if she is emotionally secure although she says she is.

On top of that my ex (who I have been friends with) is upset and telling me that she is pissed and hurt.

"It pisses me off that the boyfriend I wanted - the guy who would go out camping, the guy who wanted to see me more than once a week, the guy who really liked my family, etc. is going out with some other chick. Don't get me wrong, you did treat me well but I always wanted so much more in our relationship and now some other chick is getting to enjoy all of that stuff with you."

This totally hurts and I'm a mess over this. The only reason she is my ex was b/c I didn't think she wanted me. Anytime I wanted to get close to her...I felt she always put up a defensive wall and barricaded herself. So I decided that I can't be hurt anymore and I have to move on. Now this comes up!

I'm a mess. Clomid is making things worse...emotionally I feel like a 15 year old school girl.

Sorry for the vent folks.

Sounds to me like you're ready for another cycle!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hang on buddy while I call the "Waaaambulane" for you...
    j/k

but to be honest I'm a little confused. you're mad at new chick because you THINK she has some ex's still hanging around. then in the same sentence all most you say you are having mixed emotions about YOUR ex... did you go to the same "Do as I say, not as I do" school of dating MY ex went to?!

On the other hand I totally feel your pain because I have been split from my ex of threee years for about 2 months, but all it takes is one phone call or e-mail from her and my heart is spiraling out of control again... do you remember a song by the J. Giles band called "Love Stinks" ? that song pretty much sums it up.... "You love her, but she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win...LOVE STINKS!"

~R

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Do you think things aren't so good between you and the current girl because you might like to get back with your old girlfriend MBH? I don't know that talking with the current one right now, with the state of mind you're currently in would end very well......unless you're hoping to end things with her and resume a relationship with the old girlfriend. Tough call M.......if the old girlfriend said let's get together again would you do it? If the answer is yes then let the other go and give it a try with the old girlfriend. Just sounds to me that you're looking for a deciding factor to help you make a choice.

And for Gods sake stop watching "Old Yeller".......nothing but comedy for you right now buddy.

F'ing chicks! They're playing with my mind...and really succeeding!

I agree about the past...but I used her computer this morning and some dude starts IM'ing her. I asked who is was...and after a minute of beating around the bush...I find out that it's the guy she nailed on a cruise.

To make matters worse I started snooping (not cool I know)...and she was dumb enough to keep her IM's. I read them. Wish I wouldn't have. Sex details. However these conversations were only weeks ago. I knowthey were during our first couple of dates...can't expect much...but it still pisses me off.

I don't know WTF I'm doing anymore. I have always prided myself on being the cool cat with women. Not a player but a straight shooter and a clear thinking decisive mind.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    F'ing chicks! They're playing with my mind...and really succeeding!

I agree about the past...but I used her computer this morning and some dude starts IM'ing her. I asked who is was...and after a minute of beating around the bush...I find out that it's the guy she nailed on a cruise.

To make matters worse I started snooping (not cool I know)...and she was dumb enough to keep her IM's. I read them. Wish I wouldn't have. Sex details. However these conversations were only weeks ago. I knowthey were during our first couple of dates...can't expect much...but it still pisses me off.

I don't know WTF I'm doing anymore. I have always prided myself on being the cool cat with women. Not a player but a straight shooter and a clear thinking decisive mind.

Bro, if she was bangin guys when u started dating shes bad news bro!! Staying with this chick is only going to bring u heart ache and pain....Sorry to say bro.

OG

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'd dump them both, usually gut feelings are right bro, even if you can't prove it. Keep an eye on the new one and see what comes up. And gettin back with an old relationship always sucks, things go downhill faster then they were when you broke up.
    Dump them both and move on.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I wish I had your problems

<<LMO>>

mass junkie is offline banned
    Am I mean for laughing at MBH?

:

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

:
    I forsee you ending up on his ignore list. hahahaha

M, how long did you and the old girlfriend date?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    I forsee you ending up on his ignore list. hahahaha

M, how long did you and the old girlfriend date?
    4 years.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'd start a serious relationship with a bottle of lotion and my palm. Pull the rip cord on this one it reeks of potential disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Dude it's not funny ...I'm a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Bro, if she was bangin guys when u started dating shes bad news bro!! Staying with this chick is only going to bring u heart ache and pain....Sorry to say bro.

OG
    She wasn't banging him then...as far as I know she wasn't. She said she had the fling with him in March...and we started datiing in July. This guy lives 2000 miles away. But they kept chatting like they were hot for each other...just as we started dating. I don't know if they still do. I have to find out.

Wrek is offline New Member
    Heh... tell your ex to **** or get off the pot! As for the new GF... hrmm I'd let that one go. Bang her one last time and boot her

Four years and she didn't think it was going to go any further? Could you see yourself staying with her for the long haul? Hate to say it M but your hooked on the X. Even if that isn't the case, and for now, it's best you not do anything right now, don't confront the current one and **** sure don't talk too the X. If your thinking you might like to get back witht the X then call her up and tell her you'd like to talk but not now due to a hectic schedule. As for the current one, wait at least a day before you decide to bring up a conversation about her past....sleep on things before action. You need a clear mind before jumping into such a serious subject.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    With a name like MBH, we shouldn't be having this type of discussion. Just get your pimpin hand out, bro

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    With a name like MBH, we shouldn't be having this type of discussion. Just get your pimpin hand out, bro
    I'm usually the guy who pulls the trigger and thinks it all through. GD MF'ing hormones!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmmm.... tough call MBH, but new girl sounds like she might be a female version of PBNYC! just be careful, the heart can cloud rational thinking sometimes. if she's hot but banging guys casually I would probably "join their ranks" instead of trying to make her a girlfriend. as for old girlfriend... maybe she really realizes she had a good thing and deserves another chance, but I don't know all the details of the breakup so it's hard to say from here... but ya know bro... you're young and dashing, why put yourself thru all this grief?! go with door number 3, the unknown girl!!!

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    you cant always believe what you read on IMs. People write all kinds of crazy stuff because they know that the other person will actually ever meet them. I hear stories all the time of girls leading on guys on the internet. If the guy is a friend and your reading this stuff now thats something to worry about. It sounds like your new girl is a player. She likes dick and has many sources. You can add your name to the list if you want, but if you are developing feelings for her i would cut all contact with her and find someone else. Its only going to cause more problems for you in the end cause you will be emotionally attatched. There are lots of girls out there, even the right one for you!! Keep looking

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Money, you do not want to be making decisions when you're on that stuff. Can you wait it out till clomid therapy is over?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Money, you do not want to be making decisions when you're on that stuff. Can you wait it out till clomid therapy is over?

see, chica, I looked through the whole thread to see if anyone mentioned that... so I could.

you did, but thats coo, cause you allll right.

eh, also money, I wouldnt worry too much about this new chick or the old one, too much right now, I know it a hourly ... fack minute by minute thing, you think about. But, ask yourself ONE question, forget clomid forget emotions (try) and ask yourself what is it you really want man?

do you want a relationship with the new one? do you think you can? with all this other IM garbage?

how bout the ol one, can you work that out? shes into you bro, from that text.

"try" not to let it get the best of you mang, you're one the of funniest internet peeps I have ever seen. Hard to see this in ya man.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Funny thing...I said the same thing to myself while cooling down.

I'm going to let things just happen...either she'll hang herself or we'll move forward.

She's a nice girl...but I just don't feel like I'm getting the facts. Doesn't help that I have an ex complicating my feelings.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i royally hate clomid also

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    "try" not to let it get the best of you mang, you're one the of funniest internet peeps I have ever seen. Hard to see this in ya man.

Thx bro. I'm sure I'll come through fine.

I also have some other things in my life that are causing grief. Busy job, moving, etc. So I could be over reacting on the woman front...and like I said the clomid isn't helping.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Dump the new chick after you bang her and then get
    back with your ex... The makeup sex will be worth it...
    Seriously though if the new chick is playing games and
    your ex still wants you and you wanted her before and
    still think about it then it's a real simple decision to me...

decadbal is offline Banned
    bang both, dont tell etiher one crap they are women and will never find out

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Job, moving and new girlfriend are in the top ten of stressors in life. Like you said, take a step back for a little while before doing or saying something you can't take back. Good luck bro...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with your gut.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should either remove yourself from the situation all together (at least until PCT is over) or be the user in lieu of the usee (sp?). Instead of being concerned about her possible promescuity, take advantage of it, just be safe. If you give any girl the upper-hand, she's gonna run with it and use it for all it's worth. Hard as it may be right now, be the MAN that every girl really wants.

Also, I started taking Wellbutrin, Trib, and Tongkat Ali when I was acting all crazy and it helped greatly.

The new girl and I had a chat last night...and her story is consistent. I'm sure there's some pieces missing but I laid down the law last night. I said that I need complete honesty upfront. I have an excellent memory and things will come back to haunt the relationship if there isn't honesty. She said she is hiding absolutely nothing. I think I believe her. I think some of my jealousy was clouding my perception. Anyway, she said she is fully committed to us and there is complete focus. She's not a player and she's a one man woman.

All I can do is wait and see. I told her that it has to be this way (ie full honesty and committment) or there may be trouble. She's head over heals on me so I kind of believe her intentions. Like I said that I told her the way I prefer relationships. I told her that I had dated some women who were very committed to me but I found out that there were half truths about their past, etc. I said with no hesitation I dumped them. I said that I cannot have deceipt in my life...as it is destructive to the trust level. The ground work of any new relationship is complete honesty...I don't deal well with unexpected surprises about past lovers. She again said that there is nothing to hide and she has been completely honest with me.

The ex is still stirring the emotions pot. I think she is jealous of my new girl and she's playing some manipulative head games.

F*cking clomid...and jealousy too. Emotions suck!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's good to hear...... at least know you can feel more comfortable with the new girl.

IMO You have to make a break from the other ex-girl.......... Being friends with ex-lovers never work there will always be jealousy of some sort.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    LOL.....It's True......That was the most sound advice in this whole thead.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Put the shoe on the other foot...would you like that if someone did it to you? Probably not. I'm a huge believe in karma and things always come back to haunt people. Therefore I would never play 2 women.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Put the shoe on the other foot...would you like that if someone did it to you? Probably not. I'm a huge believe in karma and things always come back to haunt people. Therefore I would never play 2 women.
    Mbh I hear ya... Although just having 1 chick during the dating process is bad imo. You get oneitis, you get totally involved with the 1 girl and miss her flaws. Your only dating. Unless you both have had the talk and agreed about being exclusive you dont have any ground to stand on for her boinking some other guy before she met you. This is why some many people get married for the wrong reasons. I think it is a very bad thing to develope a crush, on anyone. I have had crushes and got crushed, because I was blinded by an emotional label that I stuck on someone else. Your best bet is to play it cool drop your emotions from the equation and just have fun, you dont have to be a bf to every girl you go out with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information