2timer is offline Senior Member

Question roids and girls question.

hi I met a girl a week ago and she has noticed I have been shaking and my heart is racing alittle. ofcourse I am taking clen /t-3 at high dosages. anyways I like her and don't want to lose her what should I tell her. wait before you tell me to tell her the truth! in my prevoius relationship I had a big fight over roids and it cost my relationship(she threw away 1000$ of my stuff twice) I don't want that to happen again. can you guys help a brother out. you know how girl could be irrational sometimes. thanks alot.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tell her that she's so pretty that she makes you nervous.

You should then be able to get the drawers the first night.

~SC~

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You should then be able to get the drawers the first night.

~SC~

thats a really good idea... tell her she is the most beautiful girl you have ever dated... girls love that kind of stuff

that works? I will try that!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO u should come clean. Its harder to lie and hide it then to be upfront with her. I told my x gf and to my surprise she was cool about it. She didnt like it, but she didnt bust my balls over it. She might surprise u. If u do lie and she finds out im sure she wouldnt be to happy u lied to her. Good luck!

OG

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

umm

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    hi I met a girl a week ago and she has noticed I have been shaking and my heart is racing alittle. ofcourse I am taking clen /t-3 at high dosages. anyways I like her and don't want to lose her what should I tell her. wait before you tell me to tell her the truth! in my prevoius relationship I had a big fight over roids and it cost my relationship(she threw away 1000$ of my stuff twice) I don't want that to happen again. can you guys help a brother out. you know how girl could be irrational sometimes. thanks alot.
    "sweetie, i find you so attractive that in order not to be nervous around you i shot some black tar heroin to take the edge off, ya know?hey, but at least it's not steroids right?!"

what if the girl says "I will leave you if you do roids." "I want a normal guy". In my opinion I am normal guy alittle enhanced. this is why I lied in my last relationship.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my grandma use to always say

what if the girl says "I will leave you if you do roids." "I want a normal guy". In my opinion I am normal guy alittle enhanced. this is why I lied in my last relationship.
    "HONESTY GETS MY PUSSY" grandma was really smart...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her you dont want to be "normal", thats why you take them. Or do what I would and don't tell her at all...

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

~SC~
    if you guys have been dating for awhile then you could get away with a compliment like that. is she the type of girl that hears that kind of compliment all the time or is she the type of girl that is "cute"? a compliment like that will mean more to the "cute" "sweet" girls more than the "hot" girls because she isnt used to hearing it all the time. if you end up saying that to her, and she finds out about the t3 she is going to realize you lied to her and that would cause problems in a potential relationship. if girls start wondering if im on juice i usually start droping hints or talk about it with friends of mine that are in the know. it wont be as shocking if she absorbs the fact that you are using AS vs. you seeing her and saying that you use roids. get her comfortable being around you and the fact that you use these products.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

tell her its not a steroid . tell her its a fat burner like " stacker 2" how the **** will she know the difference?

I mean there only are so many girls who would actually do your injection. I like the line I am always nervous when I am around becuase you are the most beautiful girl I have seen! I love you guys. always learning.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    if i really liked her, i would personally tell her. Keeping a secret could be bad news, especially if the relationship gets deep. I find honesty is the best route, then you have no guilt and if she doesn't like you for who you are then you shouldn't be with her anyways. just an opinion, good luck either way

the problem is I just met like a week or so . I can't right away say I put 10 differnet kind of chemicals in me but I am nice guy. you know what I mean!

Lie now.

Establish a relationship where she is in LOVE with you.

Then slowly introduce the idea that you are THINKING about it.

Document the b.s. the media provides, the stupid horror stories, etc. Also document how you can remain healthy, PCT, blood-work, being adult, etc.

After a while, she'll "let" you try them, she's in love with you. Once she let's the guard down about them being "bad" as she has up now, you pair the two components of love and no guard, and you have a first cycle.

Everything in due time. She'll make you wait to hit it, you'll make her do what you want in this regard. It's not wrong, it's a human nature strategy.

~SC~

swole I think that is the best way. thanks.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    a week is too soon, i would wait a month or two

swole I think that is the best way. thanks.
    Don't mention it.

Where there's a Swole there's a way.

~SC~

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Lie now.

Document the b.s. the media provides, the stupid horror stories, etc. Also document how you can remain healthy, PCT, blood-work, being adult, etc.

After a while, she'll "let" you try them, she's in love with you. Once she let's the guard down about them being "bad" as she has up now, you pair the two components of love and no guard, and you have a first cycle.

Everything in due time. She'll make you wait to hit it, you'll make her do what you want in this regard. It's not wrong, it's a human nature strategy.

~SC~
    yep...no need to tell everyone you meet that you use. I am sure you dont tell everyone but if this only lasts a few weeks, do you really want her to know???

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if your taking clen your not really taking steroids so you wouldnt be lieing.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    well if your taking clen your not really taking steroids so you wouldnt be lieing.
    Yeah, no sh*t huh.........I thought about that but assumed he meant gear by the latter posts........

~SC~

sorry taking 50mg prop with the t-3/clen !

symptoms of clen are noticable.

sorry taking 50mg prop with the t-3/clen!
    Good, because t-3 w/out gear is not so much of a good idea.

This isn't the roid forum I know, but I was going to point out that it's VERY catabolic w/out at least 400mgs test per week.

Seems like you know that already!

~SC~

50mged of prop that is sorry

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    we have a winner... and then she will want to try a low dose var cycle..

fun times for you.......

Lie now.

~SC~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, no sh*t huh.........I thought about that but assumed he meant gear by the latter posts........

~SC~

**** you must be psychic as well as jakked!!!!

lil story.... my gf asked me if i ever tried steroids (we were watching 60 minutes i believe about that kid who died who juiced). I told her yes i tried it (on cycle when she asked). I told her it wasnt a big deal as long as you research it. gave her the old saying "if im gonna do a drug i want it to better me" (she occasionally does E so she knew where i was going with that)

LM1332 Guest
    tell her its your diet pillz like xentrex nrg or something. Its not like she is gonna know the difference

decadbal is offline Banned
    just say its ripped fuell... dont ever admit to nada

thanks for replies. yep for now atleast I am going lie her and see where it goes.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    For the shakes and racing heart I would just play the stress card. Make up some totally believable BS reason why you would be stressed about something.

Thread Information