rugbyking is offline Associate Member

Fat ppl annoy me grrrrrrrrr

My job is to draw blood in a dr. office. And every**** day i get fat asses that come in with 90 extra lbs hanging off there arm laughing saying "good luck finding a vein" i want to punch them in the face and say "why dont you get your fat ass on a treadmill one time in your life and dont stop at mcdonalds on the drive home!" god they are so fat and disgusting!! the fvking worst is when they get mad at ME for not finding one. They will say "whats a matter? you cant find it?" i want to say " well if i didnt have to dig through 40lbs of subquetanous fat it would be so fvking difficult. i just wanted to get this off my chest cause i deal with these tubasses all day long

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    My job is to draw blood in a dr. office. And every**** day i get fat asses that come in with 90 extra lbs hanging off there arm laughing saying "good luck finding a vein" i want to punch them in the face and say "why dont you get your fat ass on a treadmill one time in your life and dont stop at mcdonalds on the drive home!" god they are so fat and disgusting!! the fvking worst is when they get mad at ME for not finding one. They will say "whats a matter? you cant find it?" i want to say " well if i didnt have to dig through 40lbs of subquetanous fat it would be so fvking difficult. i just wanted to get this off my chest cause i deal with these tubasses all day long

Great post!

(I'd like to dig through that avatar nice N quick 2)

~SC~

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Great post!

(I'd like to dig through that avatar nice N quick 2)

~SC~
    dude, your avatar is off the hook. i'm on a gram of test and i can't take that phat ass, ohhhhh

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to draw blood too.....at a veterans hospital, i had to deal with fat old people. Old people are mean and grumpy...........well not all of them, but most...

Ahhh come on now! Be thankfull for fat people!!!

They make us look extra good!!!!!!!!

Red

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im the same way, they make me sick to my stomach. Icant uderstand why they have to eat so fuccken much. and for exercise, hell no that would just kill them. i just think there lazy slobs.

ps. to any members that are fat: sorry but thats what i think

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    make fun of fat ppl when they are young so they don't grow up with a false sense of confidence, thats what i always say. Definitely need to put the fork down.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i always tell ppl they are fat its part of my job...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i freaking hate fat people, i mean come on. how can you look at yourself in the mirror every day and not wanna do something about that? they all should be punched in the face till they understand what no mcdonalds and treadmill means

all this anti fatti love... mass is gonna be pissed when he sees this hatred for the women he loves....piggies...

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    if we can tell smokers thats its bad for their health and that they stink why should we hold back when we should say to fat people " its bad for your heath and u stink". btw didnt u ever notice that fat people REALLY do smell like ****? try to remember that kid on the bus in elementry school

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Your right. They have those TRUTH commercials for smokers. We could start one for fat people. Interview little kids who are like "my dad loved mcdonalds, now he is dead. He was too fat to walk up the stairs and had a heart attack".

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Your right. They have those TRUTH commercials for smokers. We could start one for fat people. Interview little kids who are like "my dad loved mcdonalds, now he is dead. He was too fat to walk up the stairs and had a heart attack".

-B
    LMAO!!! thats a good idea

...Noone loves me....... : (

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    im the same way, they make me sick to my stomach. Icant uderstand why they have to eat so fuccken much. and for exercise, hell no that would just kill them. i just think there lazy slobs.

no one cares..lol

Many of us have NO pity for fat ässes for the simple reason that WE were fat slobs and we got off our ässes and DID something about it.

Not many of us former fatsos whine about "x y or z diets not working for us" or being fat because of our glands or genes (the McDonalds gene?)... we get off out âss and hit the gym hard... heck 45-60 minutes of cardio daily alone gives you an incentive to eat well!

Red

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    make fun of fat ppl when they are young so they don't grow up with a false sense of confidence, thats what i always say. Definitely need to put the fork down.

LMFAO

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Many of us have NO pity for fat ässes for the simple reason that WE were fat slobs and we got off our ässes and DID something about it.

Not many of us former fatsos whine about "x y or z diets not working for us" or being fat because of our glands or genes (the McDonalds gene?)... we get off out âss and hit the gym hard... heck 45-60 minutes of cardio daily alone gives you an incentive to eat well!

Red
    Exactly. we all started out as either skinny, fat or out of shape and decided to do something about it. And to hear someone say "I can't do it" is like a slap in the face. ANYONE can do it. Put down the cheesburger and hit the ****ing treadmill half an hour a day.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Bro’s don’t hate on the fatties it is not our fault…
    Just read!
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=119052

when a dude has bigger, saggier tits than an 80 yo grandma its deffinantly HIS fault

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Ahhh come on now! Be thankfull for fat people!!!

They make us look extra good!!!!!!!!

Red

Paingain is offline Banned
    Just think if they ever legalize weed, anybody been watching the news lately?? You think people are fat now, they legalize pot and all hell will break loose with people getting fat. If they ever legalize marijuana, I'm dumping an assload of $$$ into fast food stock.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

You've never been fat I see eh.

Hope you'll be like them before judging people like that!

3Vandoo a former super obese!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol just cuz u somke pot dont mean u eat aloti smoked for 4 years and never piged out in fact i slept most of the time and never really got hungry

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    one more thing, i have some patients that i check the blood pressure for and they are really obese. suprise suprise there bp never goes down no matter how much meds the dr. puts them on. they are always complaining the meds arent working. i gauren****ingtee that if theydrop 50lbs there bp will drop too. i want to tell them that the drugs are not miracle workers you have to help it, but i like having a job so i dont say comments like that. this one lady comes in every week and her bp is always around 180/110. she says the dr. keeps changing the dosages but this lady weighs like over 300lbs. for fvks sake lady get off your fvking ass and walk around your neighborhood or something? jesus wtf is wrong with these ppl. you know they dont even try. its not like they have a busy schedule or anything and cant find time. they work like part time jobs at walmart greeting ppl when they walk in or being customer service. some of them are prolly answering 1-900 #s. it only takes 30 **** mins on a treadmill (especially when you are so overweight) to see a difference. it takes me a week to lose a lb but if they dieted like me and did my cardio(god forbid it would require them to get up at 5am and not eat a half a pigs ass for breakfest) they would prolly lose 20lbs the first month without supps!!!!
    Last edited by rugbyking; 08-20-2004 at 08:32 AM.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ya bro. I don't think everyone can have a beautiful veruvian / venus type body, bacause of genetics, thyroid issues, etc. but bloody fuking hell...if you have those problems, that's even more reason to get off your ass and do something about it. I worked with a guy last year that couldn't even walk out of the building (flat, no incline, no stairs) without being out of breath. His ankles were almost buckled from the weight and he couldn't even weigh himself on a hospital scale! Yet he was always sitting aroung talking about playing rugby. I'm like dude, you ain't playing **** until you drop 200 pounds. Stop ****ing eating sh*t, stop sitting on your ass, stop complaining about being fat and how lucky skinny people are, just stop it!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Skinny people are ugly to me..........I love my women with a lil meat on their bones...that paris hilton look just aint doing it for me...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Skinny people are ugly to me..........I love my women with a lil meat on their bones...that paris hilton look just aint doing it for me...
    Agreed.. neither is the bruised look....

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Wow some conceded bitches in here.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

She didn't do it for me either, thats why I punched that ho in the face! She had the nerve to say "I don't swallow it". Pffft......WHACK

-B

J/K

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    (god forbid it would require them to get up at 5am and not eat a half a pigs ass for breakfest)
    great line

Never do anything half-assed.

Thread Information