OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Food for thought...

Just a little usless info....

OG

The Science of Farting

What exactly is a fart? The word "FART" can stand for: Frequency Actuated Rectal Tremor. Farting, also known as flatulence, is the act of passing intestinal gas from the anus. Intestinal gas comes from several sources: air we swallow, gas that seeps into our intestines from our blood, gas produced by chemical reactions in our guts, and gas produced by bacteria living in our guts. Burps are not farts that come out your mouth. They have to do with your stomach.

Who Cut the Cheese? Finding the Farter
    Have you heard that saying: "Whoever smelt it, dealt it?" A fart smells the same to the person who delivered it and to the person smelling it. However, the farter probably smells it last because the fart is propelled away from the body in the opposite direction of the farter's nose. Unless the fart happens upwind.

Stinky - Why Farts Smell
    The smell of farts comes from gas and mercaptans (other gases) in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. The more sulfur-rich foods you eat, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be made by the bacteria in you guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods like cauliflower, eggs and meat are really bad for making stinky farts. Beans on the other hand, may make you fart a lot but they aren't usually the smelly kind.

Let it Rip! The Sound Of Farting
    The sound of a fart is caused by the vibrations of the anal opening. The sound of your fart depends on the speed of the fart leaving your body and the tightness of the sphincter muscles of your anus.

Famous Fart Food
    The most famous farting food is the bean. What is it about these little things that cause such a stink? Beans contain sugars that we can't digest. When these sugars make it to our intestines, the bacteria go berserk, start feasting and make loads of gas. Other foods that are great for making you fart are broccoli, cabbage, raw apples, milk and raisins. So if your best friend has a broccoli and cabbage salad for lunch with an apple for recess and a big glass of milk - Don't sit too close on the bus ride home.

Under Pressure - Farting in Space
    Think about this: If you could go into space without a suit and you let one rip, your fart would have enough pressure to push you forward.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm picturing myself blasting through space, propelled by my own gas.......

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Just a little usless info....

OG

The Science of Farting

What exactly is a fart? The word "FART" can stand for: Frequency Actuated Rectal Tremor. Farting, also known as flatulence, is the act of passing intestinal gas from the anus. Intestinal gas comes from several sources: air we swallow, gas that seeps into our intestines from our blood, gas produced by chemical reactions in our guts, and gas produced by bacteria living in our guts. Burps are not farts that come out your mouth. They have to do with your stomach.

Who Cut the Cheese? Finding the Farter
    Have you heard that saying: "Whoever smelt it, dealt it?" A fart smells the same to the person who delivered it and to the person smelling it. However, the farter probably smells it last because the fart is propelled away from the body in the opposite direction of the farter's nose. Unless the fart happens upwind.

Stinky - Why Farts Smell
    The smell of farts comes from gas and mercaptans (other gases) in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. The more sulfur-rich foods you eat, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be made by the bacteria in you guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods like cauliflower, eggs and meat are really bad for making stinky farts. Beans on the other hand, may make you fart a lot but they aren't usually the smelly kind.

Let it Rip! The Sound Of Farting
    The sound of a fart is caused by the vibrations of the anal opening. The sound of your fart depends on the speed of the fart leaving your body and the tightness of the sphincter muscles of your anus.

Famous Fart Food
    The most famous farting food is the bean. What is it about these little things that cause such a stink? Beans contain sugars that we can't digest. When these sugars make it to our intestines, the bacteria go berserk, start feasting and make loads of gas. Other foods that are great for making you fart are broccoli, cabbage, raw apples, milk and raisins. So if your best friend has a broccoli and cabbage salad for lunch with an apple for recess and a big glass of milk - Don't sit too close on the bus ride home.

Under Pressure - Farting in Space
    Think about this: If you could go into space without a suit and you let one rip, your fart would have enough pressure to push you forward.

dont forget protein shakes also, i have to keep mine to a minimum or else i can clear out a dance hall.. but thanx og for the useless info... again i can see mass posting this and not you..

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro with my gas I can go LUDICRIOUS SPEED!!!!!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    You are a fukin trip Bro...That is why I love ya though...in a non gay type of way...not that there is anything wrong with that...lol

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    OG, I'm worried about you Bro. Have you been taking your medication?

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    You are a fukin trip Bro...That is why I love ya though...in a non gay type of way...not that there is anything wrong with that...lol

LOL..thanks jbig!!

OG

ooops, just let out some Frequency Actuated Rectal Tremors...hehehe

OG

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    OG, I'm worried about you Bro. Have you been taking your medication?

hahaha....im losin it bro....i need to get laid...errrrrrrr

OG

I feel your pain Bro (thanfully I'm married and my wife never says no) sorry I had to rub that in your face!

Man I left myself wide open. I mean NO to ME !

I feel your pain Bro (thanfully I'm married and my wife never says no) sorry I had to rub that in your face!
    No she never does, I can vouch for that

Maraxus , I got in under the wire! Nice try though!

Lucky I havent had my coffee yet today!!!!!

dayyum. missed it...heheh

OG

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bret farve was in a car accident where they removed a section of his intestions and the doctor told him not to hold in the gas if he had to fart.....well, knowing Bret he didn't need much more encouragement than that. This was when he was with USM and the other tem members always knew where Bret was after that..........even when they had team meetings he'd let them fly....he say "Coach, the doc told me I had too".........Coach would say "Bret that was last year for God sake.....have some sempathy for your team mates".

I have heard that Favre is a farting machine even to this day, he is legendary.

Thread Information