Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: Local murderer

  1. #1
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531

    Local murderer

    About 8 months ago there was someone going around my area attacking people with a hammer. Two people were hospitalised and on another occasion my freinds GF was murdered while she walked home alone. One of the attacks even happened down my road! Now there has abeen another killing, a female of undisclosed age beaten to death with whats rumored to be a hammer, just 400 metres from my home. As i speak we have police helicopters circling above. For some reason this has really got to me. Maybe because i knew the bf of one of the victims even tho i never met her. They havent releaced any details of teh victim yet. Im just hoping its no one i know.
    Oh and this isnt a lie.

  2. #2
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    be careful buddy and tell all the girls you know not to walk alone, your safer with people... hopefully they have some leads on this maniac. where in england is it happening?

  3. #3
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Daayum bro thats crazy! Sorry for ur friends lose!!! Thats got to be one of the hardest things to go through. Be carefull and always know whats going on around u bro! Be safe!!

    OG

  4. #4
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Well my advise would be to run down to your local gun store and get yourself some protection, but given you live in the UK I guess that's out.

  5. #5
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Well my advise would be to run down to your local gun store and get yourself some protection, but given you live in the UK I guess that's out.
    i would get protection too.....why is the gun idea out in UK?

  6. #6
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    That really sucks man!! I hope the bf finds him before the cops do!!!

  7. #7
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i would get protection too.....why is the gun idea out in UK?

    U cant own a gun in the UK.

    OG

  8. #8
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    U cant own a gun in the UK.
    your kidding right?? you cant own any kind or firearm in the UK?????

  9. #9
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    your kidding right?? you cant own any kind or firearm in the UK?????

    No which insues in people being beaten with hammers. Get a sword bro.

  10. #10
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    just maybe

    do you knwo any out of work carpenters?i hear those guys are crazy with the hammers.could be a good place to start looking for the suspect....

  11. #11
    Sierra_Breeze's Avatar
    Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    596
    Sorry to hear it Prime, you take care and stay safe, and please remind all your female friends to travel in groups, there is saftey in numbers. And I'm sorry to hear of your friends loss...

  12. #12
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    well i havent seen that particular friend in almost 2 years. We got loads of police walking aroung, combing every inch of the area. Still got a chopper circling overhead. I think this ones for the media tho. Going down the pub tonight so ill be walking right past the crime scene. Its all taped off at the mo.

  13. #13
    TPAK's Avatar
    TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    land of the lost
    Posts
    451
    **** Prime. Be careful bro. That is some crazy ****. Start carrying a billy club and that idiot steps out with his hammer knock him into next week.

  14. #14
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    well i havent seen that particular friend in almost 2 years. We got loads of police walking aroung, combing every inch of the area. Still got a chopper circling overhead. I think this ones for the media tho. Going down the pub tonight so ill be walking right past the crime scene. Its all taped off at the mo.

    WICKED.. take some pics...

    umm, you know what? I'd be there with a camera every other night and hide somewhere... get a taser just in case or better a gun .. go with a buddy for safety.. you could get a reward...

    if not, hell of a way to go, trying to catch a perp like that.

    You could be a HERO.

  15. #15
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Sucks to hear such a thing...keep a watch out!

  16. #16
    Surferboy's Avatar
    Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoWhere, TX
    Posts
    321
    I hope this has nothing to do with Juggy's recent post...
    j/k bro!

  17. #17
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    No I was thinking about the same thing we can rule out Juggy, he would hide the bodies.

  18. #18
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    Man id be packing a grip right now if that **** happened to me.

  19. #19
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Turn yourself in Prime.. we'll be here for ya.....























    jk... .. sorry for your friends loss..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  20. #20
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    This guy apparently hides in bushes etc then sneaks up behind his victims. I shant be walking near any bushes in the dark whithout having a good scan of the area.

  21. #21
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    This guy apparently hides in bushes etc then sneaks up behind his victims. I shant be walking near any bushes in the dark whithout having a good scan of the area.

    are tasers legal in your area?

    actually, now did he subdue his victims?

    seriously, go with a few people one night...

    GET EM MAN!!

    P.S I was really shocked and sorry to hear that was your buds lady. SORRY for that man. Thats hard to deal with all over.
    All the best man.

  22. #22
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    No which insues in people being beaten with hammers. Get a sword bro.
    a sword ... how about one of those crocodile-dunde "knifes"

  23. #23
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    a sword ... how about one of those crocodile-dunde "knifes"

    no mang, a friggen samurai sword. I have a original WW2 Samurai Banzai sword taken at the attack of Okinawa.

    Its pretty neat, I'll lend it to yah... to cut off his head, Im sure the sword is quite used to it.

    I have it right beside my bed.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Come on guys, all this guy has is a hammer...

    Who needs a sword, gun or even baseball bat to face an idiot with a hammer...

    Considering most of the guys here are above average in size and strenght, and most of us also have at least a basic martial arts or fighting training a bozo like that could be handles bare handed, I think attacking anyone from this board would be the LAST mistake the idiot would make.

    The only way this guy could get the upper hand on most of us would be to cave in your skull in a surprise attack from behind, and then all the guns, swords, bats and even bazookas in the world won't do you any good.

    Kinda makes you wish you'd meet that attacker eh? I think it'd be worth bruising your knuckles on his face no?

    Red

  25. #25
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Come on guys, all this guy has is a hammer...

    Who needs a sword, gun or even baseball bat to face an idiot with a hammer...

    Considering most of the guys here are above average in size and strenght, and most of us also have at least a basic martial arts or fighting training a bozo like that could be handles bare handed, I think attacking anyone from this board would be the LAST mistake the idiot would make.

    The only way this guy could get the upper hand on most of us would be to cave in your skull in a surprise attack from behind, and then all the guns, swords, bats and even bazookas in the world won't do you any good.

    Kinda makes you wish you'd meet that attacker eh? I think it'd be worth bruising your knuckles on his face no?

    Red

    sorry dude, but, you've obviously never met someone who is insane.

    If you say you do, well, then you wouldnt have posted that. This dude is insane, his insanity could be well hidden and essentially on a different level or vibe, meaning he may be driven to do what he does from different reasons than someone who simply goes around and rapes and murders ... but, my point is when you see or meet someone who is clinically insane, YOULL NEVER EVER FORGET IT.

    I know from experience, I was in a paddy wagon and the small single seat (closed off) had a insance chick in it... she was facked and simple disgusting in so many ways I cant explain... just bizarre.

    Another time, I witnessed a mental patient (who I found out later escaped a home of some sort) attack a woman at a gas station, yelling TAKE HER JESUS.. TAKE HER !!

    and ran off... I watched him sit down at the bus stop.. so I (STUPIDLY) haveing never met someone insane walked up and started to say HI, BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE... long story short, he was taken down by two plain clothes in a stealth car.

    Insane people are no joke

  26. #26
    Philliagorillia's Avatar
    Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    356
    Carry a pair of brass knuckles and a screwdriver....

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    sorry dude, but, you've obviously never met someone who is insane.
    Unfortunately I have, quite a few times.

    We had a to fight a fire once in an old camper next to a house, this guy allowed his brother (completely insane) to live in it (most mental hospitals in this province closed 15 years ago and the former residents are now 75% of the homeless population here). It was a nice thing to do to keep his brother off the streets, but the guy was a danger to himself AND his brother. He ended up setting fire to the camper.

    I was first hose in, and this guy literally attacked me (outside his trailer-camper!) with a shovel screaming something about the fire demons and he tried to rip off my SCBA hose and mask...

    He went down, hard. I realized he was insane and wasn't really attacking *me* per say, but it still took 3 fellow FF's to get my knee off his head and unpin him to bring him to the cops.

    Like most folks who live in big cities, I've had to deal with my share of whackos...

    Red

  28. #28
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Unfortunately

    Like most folks who live in big cities, I've had to deal with my share of whackos...

    Red

    my sincere apologies... and btw ... thanks for the selfless job you do.

    Take care and "stay wet"


  29. #29
    TheChosen1's Avatar
    TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Well my advise would be to run down to your local gun store and get yourself some protection, but given you live in the UK I guess that's out.
    And too, if you're attacked from behind then the gun is of no help to you.
    Secondly, there's a heavy chance that when you're attacked, you're be too shocked to go for your gun.

  30. #30
    drdeath613's Avatar
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    newport richey fl
    Posts
    1,931
    i know who it is this man has been known to carrie one alot




























    his name is TRIPLE H if u see him call the cops
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Local murderer-hhh1.jpg  

  31. #31
    Duck of Death's Avatar
    Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    386
    .Its too bad about folks in the UK..... ever since they allowed their right to keep and bear arms to be revoked by their government (in the name of "public safety"), the rate of violent crime has skyrocketed. Home invasions, once rare, have become proportionately more frequent as perps know that no one within the house will be armed.
    The UK government has even prosecuted some citizens who have defended their homes and lives with firearms!!
    Just try to carry a club, knife, taser, bat, or other means of self-defense in the UK. ALL "weapons" which could be of use in personal defense are a no-no.
    Now the cautionary note here is that the US liberals are tryng their best to institute a gun-ban which is identical to the the UK. For those of you who support the Dems and the liberals (same thing, IMHO), ask yourself, when the wolves come knocking at your door, do you want to be a defenseless sheep??
    VOTE FREEDOM FIRST - SUPPORT YOUR NRA AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

    Oh, and Australia has even banned swords
    and since they banned firearms, there has been a rash of deaths due to crocodile attacks. What the hell do they think will defend their citizenry against these reptiles, coco puffs?? WHAT INSANITY!

  32. #32
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    .Its too bad about folks in the UK..... ever since they allowed their right to keep and bear arms to be revoked by their government (in the name of "public safety"), the rate of violent crime has skyrocketed. Home invasions, once rare, have become proportionately more frequent as perps know that no one within the house will be armed.
    The UK government has even prosecuted some citizens who have defended their homes and lives with firearms!!
    Just try to carry a club, knife, taser, bat, or other means of self-defense in the UK. ALL "weapons" which could be of use in personal defense are a no-no.
    Now the cautionary note here is that the US liberals are tryng their best to institute a gun-ban which is identical to the the UK. For those of you who support the Dems and the liberals (same thing, IMHO), ask yourself, when the wolves come knocking at your door, do you want to be a defenseless sheep??
    VOTE FREEDOM FIRST - SUPPORT YOUR NRA AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

    Oh, and Australia has even banned swords
    and since they banned firearms, there has been a rash of deaths due to crocodile attacks. What the hell do they think will defend their citizenry against these reptiles, coco puffs?? WHAT INSANITY!
    You say all this and then you look at the number of deaths from firearms. I believe america alone has more then the rest of the world combined? (not including warzones) I dont think being able to buy a gun is a good thing, i dont think walking around armed is a good thing. Statistically dont more people shoot family members with guns mistaking them for 'burglars' then actual burglars? Theres alot of gun crime in america. Where do you think these poorer people are getting these expensive guns from? I doubt they are buying them from gun stores, they cant afford them. People steal them from the rich who need to feel 'protected' then sell em on. Oh look now we have an ever escalating circle of more guns being bought for protection due to more being on the streets and so on and so on.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613
    i know who it is this man has been known to carrie one alot





























    his name is TRIPLE H if u see him call the cops
    that was a horrible effort at trying to be funny.

  34. #34
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    According to the International Comparisons of Criminal Justice Statistics 2001 statistics, the most recent I could find online (www.csdp.org/research/hosb1203.pdf), the USA's murder rate per 100,000 was 5.56 compared with England & Wales' 1.61, slightly above the EU average of 1.59.

    You guys can do the math.

  35. #35
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Come on guys, all this guy has is a hammer...

    Who needs a sword, gun or even baseball bat to face an idiot with a hammer...

    Considering most of the guys here are above average in size and strenght, and most of us also have at least a basic martial arts or fighting training a bozo like that could be handles bare handed, I think attacking anyone from this board would be the LAST mistake the idiot would make.

    The only way this guy could get the upper hand on most of us would be to cave in your skull in a surprise attack from behind, and then all the guns, swords, bats and even bazookas in the world won't do you any good.

    Kinda makes you wish you'd meet that attacker eh? I think it'd be worth bruising your knuckles on his face no?

    Red

    yeah i agree....just beat his ass the ol fashion way....


    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    You say all this and then you look at the number of deaths from firearms. I believe america alone has more then the rest of the world combined? (not including warzones) I dont think being able to buy a gun is a good thing, i dont think walking around armed is a good thing. Statistically dont more people shoot family members with guns mistaking them for 'burglars' then actual burglars? Theres alot of gun crime in america. Where do you think these poorer people are getting these expensive guns from? I doubt they are buying them from gun stores, they cant afford them. People steal them from the rich who need to feel 'protected' then sell em on. Oh look now we have an ever escalating circle of more guns being bought for protection due to more being on the streets and so on and so on.
    you won't ever take my guns....period....i do agree that if you carry one then you get what you deserve but i'll keep the saw offed 12g at my headboard....

  36. #36
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Come on guys, all this guy has is a hammer...

    Who needs a sword, gun or even baseball bat to face an idiot with a hammer...

    Considering most of the guys here are above average in size and strenght, and most of us also have at least a basic martial arts or fighting training a bozo like that could be handles bare handed, I think attacking anyone from this board would be the LAST mistake the idiot would make.

    The only way this guy could get the upper hand on most of us would be to cave in your skull in a surprise attack from behind, and then all the guns, swords, bats and even bazookas in the world won't do you any good.

    Kinda makes you wish you'd meet that attacker eh? I think it'd be worth bruising your knuckles on his face no?

    Red
    True but all he needs is one solid hit with that hammer and your going down, the sword sounds really good to me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •