Thread: Funny story

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Funny story

This kid I know bought himself a rottweiler puppy a few months ago. You need to know that for the story to make sense, trust me. Anyways, the other night, he thought it would be fun to do some mdma with some of his friends. So, he took a half tab and, sure enough, after a little while he started to trip out. Being the winner this kid is, he couldn't handle the high and ended up vomiting all over the place outside.
    After going inside to lay down for a while, it occurred to him to check on his dog, and upon doing so he discovered that the dog had eaten all of his vomit. The kid and his buddies take the dog inside to keep an eye on it and before they know it the dog is whipping its head to and fro like a retarded kid that can't get his helmet off. They started playing with the thing and it wouldn't let them stop. It even started humping everything in the room.
    Eventually, they decided to take the animal to the vet and tell him that the dog ate some unknown poison. The vet clued in and told them to come clean so he could help the dog. They ended up pumping its stomach.
    I laughed very hard when I heard that story.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Classic Nathan.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. stupid people shouldnt have animals tho!!!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    The kid and his buddies take the dog inside to keep an eye on it and before they know it the dog is whipping its head to and fro like a retarded kid that can't get his helmet off.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Poor dog. Funny story none the less bro.
    Good to see you in higher spirits. How are things?

Latinohulk is offline New Member
    I am extremley new to this site and have several questions. First off how do I post a new thread?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Poor pup

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Latinohulk
    I am extremley new to this site and have several questions. First off how do I post a new thread?
    Get to the main page in the AR lounge with all the listed threads. Then click on the button in the top corner that says "New Thread". Also, with a name like Latinohulk I think you'll do quite well here.

Blown - I'm fine. Thanks for asking man. Were my spirits really low?

*&T&^% I'll write here and see if you guys can help. A lil background, I am 23 years old, 5'11, 220, 15% b/f. On my third go around, I have been training for 3 years straight. This was my plan for the next 12 weeks. Please advise.

1-4 (SUS 250) 1Ml & 2CC Reforvit e/d
    4-12(SUS 250) 1ML & ??????

I am also gonna do some PCT. But I want to use clen but I am not sure of when to incorporate it into the cycle. Please give me some advice.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    *&T&^% I'll write here and see if you guys can help. A lil background, I am 23 years old, 5'11, 220, 15% b/f. On my third go around, I have been training for 3 years straight. This was my plan for the next 12 weeks. Please advise.

I am also gonna do some PCT. But I want to use clen but I am not sure of when to incorporate it into the cycle. Please give me some advice.
    Don't hijack threads.

Dude. This is the AR Lounge, which is not for discussion of anabolics. Please refer yourself to the main page and then go to the Anabolic Forum and re-post this. I'm sure you can figure it out my friend. Everyone else here has more or less mastered it with the exception of CYCLEON.

My bad everyone, sorry didn't mean to offend anyone. Thanx Nate.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    imagine if the pup tripped out and thought they were bones and started attacking

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Blown - I'm fine. Thanks for asking man. Were my spirits really low?
    Naw.. not too low.. just not your 'usual Nathan self'
    But, this thread shows your back baby!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    There is a Steroid Forum, check that one out. Im sure you'll learn more there. This section is for the brain dead members

Steroids101 is offline Member
    That stories pretty funny, my cousin supposedly did the exact same thing with acid. Except they never took the dog to the vet, but he did attack a trash can for no reason.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Dude. This is the AR Lounge, which is not for discussion of anabolics. Please refer yourself to the main page and then go to the Anabolic Forum and re-post this. I'm sure you can figure it out my friend. Everyone else here has more or less mastered it with the exception of CYCLEON.
    Well he managed to figure out how to change members names....look at me.....these titties are too **** big as well. Not to mention I walked by a ladies shoe store and had this strange urge to by a nice pair of flats. hahahaha

Poor doggy....funny but still poor doggy. Be honest Nathan....he was humping your leg wasn't he?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Awww poor puppy!

OG

helios is offline Associate Member
    haha thats awesome

Thread Information