Thread: Hawaii

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member

Hawaii

Hey any of you guys live or have lived in Hawaii? Wanted to know because I plan on making my way there sometime. I just wanted to know stuff like is it expensive out there, where the kool beaches at. Is it possible to get your gear sent to you there? Because isn't it if its the US it doesn't have to go through customs. Please feel free to give me any info, thanks alot I appreciate it.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    i used to live on maui nicest combination of dowtown tourist stuff awsome beaches and sick waterfalls for about 6 years its nice pops lives on the big island more for older people not much to do for people in there 20s been to oahu more like LA on an island its about 2 to 3 times as expensive for the cost of living out there most people have 2-3 jobs to support themselves . Its still the us so it still goes through customs sorry

which island you lookin at?

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    i hear they got some fine hookers in hawaii

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    i used to live on maui nicest combination of dowtown tourist stuff awsome beaches and sick waterfalls for about 6 years its nice pops lives on the big island more for older people not much to do for people in there 20s been to oahu more like LA on an island its about 2 to 3 times as expensive for the cost of living out there most people have 2-3 jobs to support themselves . Its still the us so it still goes through customs sorry

which island you lookin at?
    Im not too sure yet, I decided I want to go to college out there, but I know nothing about Hawaii. But two key things I need to live is some gear and weed. You know of any nice colleges out there?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I live here. Pm me if wanted.

Thread Information