decadbal is offline Banned

rec drugs threads?

am i the only one who is already tired of the influx of junkies to the site constantly talkin about drugs in their threads???

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    is there a sticky they can refer to instead of clogging up usleless threads?

decadbal is offline Banned
    they dont see the rule part about no rec drug convos...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I know I personally state this rule endorsed by A.R./Steroid .com in NUMEROUS forums/threads on this board.

~SC~

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    finally, a thread about rec. drugs!!!! I just bought a kilo that I need to dump off. PM me if interested....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree that they are discussed too much. Never would be a better idea as the rules state.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    arent there forums FOR rec drugs? why cant they just go there insteed of wasting space here?

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    I think these dope head scumbags should all be banned and we should discuss
    only illegal steroids here. Im sick of this "influx" lets ban together on this one friends.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No there are no rec drug forums and there shouldn't be. Believe it or not some of these guys don't realize that this is a fitness site. Yes there are other forums than fitness but rec drugs have no place on this board IMO.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I dont do drugs but I think if others wanna talk about them, than why get in their way? The description for the AR lounge is "Talk about whatever you want. Off topic discussion". Doesnt affect me either way though.

helios is offline Associate Member
    What has to be kept in mind though is the grey line btw people screwing around and people actually discussing rec drugs.

For instance Prime's thread on the coke snorting was a dude snorting coca-cola through his nose if you didn't watch the clip. Nathan's post on here earlier is a rec drug post, but c'mon that story had me laughing hard.

If someone seriously starts a rec drug post, something like "whats the most amount of blow you've done in one nite?" Yeah fine lock the thread, but so far all the "rec drug" posts today seem to fall in that grey area of serious and hijinx.

On another note, just lock all of Jon Rock's threads.
    Last edited by helios; 08-20-2004 at 09:06 PM.

There is no room here for crack heads and junkies

Having rec drug discussions on this board is nothing but counterproductive. AAS are illegal for........well, I'm not sure why. Rec drugs are illegal (w/o scripts for those that also have valid uses) for pretty clear reasons. We (I am anyway) are trying to illustrate the efficacy and safety of responsible and informed AAS use. Dragging rec drugs into the mix pretty much refutes the validity of our cause. This makes it easy for the uninformed public to lump AAS users with junkies. Sure, there are junkies that also use AAS, but the two have nothing to do with each other. Despite popular belief, we represent one of the most health-conscious subcultures in society. We (at least you should) monitor our bloodwork, our diets are impeccable (or should be), supplementation to satisfy and exceed all micronutrient requirements, we strive for sufficient rest, our training is about as intense as it gets, etc.

We don't use AAS for a quick fix (except for the inevitable influx of spring break juicers, looking to reverse the effects of 10 months of gluttony and sloth with a vial of winny ), we use AAS to better capitalize on our physical potential.

We're far from junkies, and we do have a tacit "no rec drug threads" rule. I'm not sure if it's officially been added to the rules sticky yet, but if not, I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Having rec drug discussions on this board is nothing but counterproductive. AAS are illegal for........well, I'm not sure why. Rec drugs are illegal (w/o scripts for those that also have valid uses) for pretty clear reasons. We (I am anyway) are trying to illustrate the efficacy and safety of responsible and informed AAS use. Dragging rec drugs into the mix pretty much refutes the validity of our cause. This makes it easy for the uninformed public to lump AAS users with junkies. Sure, there are junkies that also use AAS, but the two have nothing to do with each other. Despite popular belief, we represent one of the most health-conscious subcultures in society. We (at least you should) monitor our bloodwork, our diets are impeccable (or should be), supplementation to satisfy and exceed all micronutrient requirements, we strive for sufficient rest, our training is about as intense as it gets, etc.

We don't use AAS for a quick fix (except for the inevitable influx of spring break juicers, looking to reverse the effects of 10 months of gluttony and sloth with a vial of winny ), we use AAS to better capitalize on our physical potential.

We're far from junkies, and we do have a tacit "no rec drug threads" rule. I'm not sure if it's officially been added to the rules sticky yet, but if not, I'll do that.
    your wit and wisdom shine like a beacon of hope through the putrid veneer that has taken root upon our beloved lounge.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jon rock
    your wit and wisdom shine like a beacon of hope through the putrid veneer that has taken root upon our beloved lounge.

Yea and your stupid posts as of late are the reason a thread like this had to be started.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Yea and your stupid posts as of late are the reason a thread like this had to be started.

<<LMO>>
    Must be some other guy your thinking of cause im all for banning these scumbags ps.. im bigger than you.

Must be some other guy your thinking of cause im all for banning these scumbags ps.. im bigger than you.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=119185
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=118026

<<LMO>>

now you have resorted to counterfeiting my likeness?

im bigger than you.

WTF does that have to do with anything??? Be proud that your bigger than someone who is still natural

<<LMO>>

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

This guy is too much....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    WTF does that have to do with anything??? Be proud that your bigger than someone who is still natural

<<LMO>>
    how the hell would i know if i was bigger than you? I was just bugging you.

how the hell would i know if i was bigger than you? I was just bugging you.

What kind of drugs are you on right now???

<<LMO>>

RATM is offline Senior Member
    jon rock = isaiah1sas????

anyone???

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    jon rock = isaiah1sas????

anyone???
    i dont think so but i did talk to isaiah once he didnt seem to be That uninteliigent as Mr. rock the light bulb seems

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    i dont think so but i did talk to isaiah once he didnt seem to be That uninteliigent as Mr. rock the light bulb seems
    now thats good humor!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Jon Rock = Crack Rock.

~SC~

Danielle is offline Female Member
    There is no room here for crack heads and junkies

exactly........there are special places for people like you!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    exactly........there are special places for people like you!
    Yes, 10 feet under

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I think these dope head scumbags should all be banned and we should discuss
    only illegal steroids here. Im sick of this "influx" lets ban together on this one friends.
    Now........ see jon... that was obviously sarcasm...

if you had added additional sentences to that we would all be confused.. so thanks for keeping it short and sweet..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Wouldn't this thread technically be started on the premise of rec drugs?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I've never done drugs before but I don't see the big deal about people discussing them if they wish. Yes it is counter productive but so is drinking, and there's a million of those threads. Have we all forgot that steroids are an illegal drug as well?

But whatever there's other places these people can go to discuss that stuff. And it does put alot more heat on the site.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    b/c this board is about illegal drugs, I think it should try to maintain the best image we possibly can...

if were going to talk about aas, leave crack out... we're trying to give aas a good name but when u get retards talkin about coke it only makes us look worse
    yeah you have a good point there

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905

A F_CKING MEN.... rec drugs are freaking stupid. anyone can have a good time on just achohol. no need to do any of the other drugs out there.

Thread Information