TheChosen1 is offline Member

Angry ~Woman Kills Her Child for Welfare~

It's incidents like this that makes me glad not to be in law enforcement anymore.

NYC Woman Accused of Killing Year-Old Son
    By TOM HAYS

NEW YORK (AP) - A woman killed her 1-year-old son and dumped his body in the trash in 2000, then collected welfare benefits for him for years, authorities charged Friday.

Diatra Hester-Bey, 33, was ordered held without bail on charges of second-degree murder in the infant's death at a homeless shelter four and a half years ago.

Hester-Bey held her son, Devon Rivers, ``with his face down in the pillow until he stopped breathing,'' a criminal complaint said. She allegedly told investigators she was frustrated by the child's constant crying.

By her own account, the suspect wrapped the boy's body in a blanket, put him in a stroller and went by subway to a trash bin in another neighborhood, prosecutors said. A body was never recovered.

A call to Hester-Bey's attorney was not immediately returned.

The mother was arrested Thursday after police responded to reports of a dispute at her Brooklyn home. While questioning her and her boyfriend, the boyfriend claimed that she had killed the youngest of her six children.

The woman first denied the allegation, saying that the child lived with his biological father. Investigators contacted the man, who said he hadn't seen his son in a long time, prosecutors said.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i wish i had the chance to show that b@&*# what that poor baby went thru she her self should be put to death

Thread Information