Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pic of my stang

max-it is offline Member

Pic of my stang

i know we were talking about muscle cars a while ago. i thought i would post a pic of my stang. it looks pretty stock from the outside except for the saleen rims. also, when the top is down you can see th light bar i had installed. otherwise, all of the other work is not visible. its not too loud sitting at idle, but when you get on it it gets loud in a hurry...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic of my stang-stang.jpg  

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice ride bro

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    how a nice pic of your Porsche and stang together???

Like the rims .... how much did you pay for em?

later mang

max-it is offline Member
    porche and stang coming right up!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Heat bro, nice heat!

Porsche too?

O.K. baller......!!!!!!

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    what rims you got?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Are those things even fast anymore?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I believe Escalades are quicker!

U should get some Nitro in your ride!

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    The only newer stang I would own is an 03 cobra because they are pretty fast. Other than that the newer stangs suck. Sorry

I would rather have a new zo6

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I believe Escalades are quicker!

U should get some Nitro in your ride!

~SC~
    nawww.....im getting rid of it for the new 6 series beemer....drop top ....pearl white with some nice shoes to match

nawww.....im getting rid of it for the new 6 series beemer....drop top ....pearl white with some nice shoes to match

That way he won't have to sit on a phone book to reach the steering wheel.

Does the seat go foward enough in the 6 series so you can reach the pedals too? Or do you still have to wear the stick shoes to push the gas?

<<LMO>>

max-it is offline Member
    Porche and stang tomorrow morning. I can't get the fU****g garage door up. I stacked so much stuff in front of it when the hurricane was coming that it will take me an hour to get the car out.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    The only newer stang I would own is an 03 cobra because they are pretty fast. Other than that the newer stangs suck. Sorry

I would rather have a new zo6

<<LMO>>
    They run 376hp to the ground with exhaust mang..
    PS.. Fuk Chev

That way he won't have to sit on a phone book to reach the steering wheel.

Does the seat go foward enough in the 6 series so you can reach the pedals too? Or do you still have to wear the stick shoes to push the gas?

<<LMO>>
    The only time I have a hard time driving is when your moms face is in my lap and I hit a bump and her teeth graze my sh*t........ but whats her excuse when we aint driving

max-it is offline Member
    i need to get an intercooler installed on this mustang. the supercharger is compressing the air and because of the florida heat i am getting detination when we try to get more than 450hp. anyone know of a good intercooler, maybe a liquid cooled intercooler. price is not a concern.

The only time I have a hard time driving is when your moms face is in my lap and I hit a bump and her teeth graze my sh*t........ but whats her excuse when we aint driving

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    how a nice pic of your Porsche and stang together???

Like the rims .... how much did you pay for em?

later mang
    got the rims from saleen, they were expensive, probably two grand for the set.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    i need to get an intercooler installed on this mustang. the supercharger is compressing the air and because of the florida heat i am getting detination when we try to get more than 450hp. anyone know of a good intercooler, maybe a liquid cooled intercooler. price is not a concern.

Air/Water intercoolers SUCK. Get yourself a nice 3-core air to air and mount it somewhere that it will get a lot of flow and you'll be golden. Plus when it's hot outside, you shouldn't be beating on it anyway. Keep that sucker outa boost during the summertime especially during the day at peak temperatures.

<<LMO>>

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

i'm saving for the 04 clk 430....nothing nicer....blacked out....

max-it is offline Member
    when i first bought the car i was like wtf? i remember the 5.o stangs when i was in college, they were fast out of the showroom. this car was disappointing. so i had the motor, trans, rearend, etc. all re-done by a local place that just does mustangs. the trans went to NJ and got built by a guy that does transmissions for nascar. after all this the car is more scary than fast because if you stomp on it you just burn the tires. you have to get rolling before you can hit it.

max-it is offline Member
    Air/Water intercoolers SUCK. Get yourself a nice 3-core air to air and mount it somewhere that it will get a lot of flow and you'll be golden. Plus when it's hot outside, you shouldn't be beating on it anyway. Keep that sucker outa boost during the summertime especially during the day at peak temperatures.

<<LMO>>
    thanks bro, thats what i'm gonna do then. its hard to avoid driving it when its warm cuz i live in florida, oh well, i have three other cars.

<<LMO>>
    Indeed.. you are learning my first-born son!

Also, what kind of blower set-up?

Are you running factory CR and pistons?

What fuel?

thanks bro, thats what i'm gonna do then. its hard to avoid driving it when its warm cuz i live in florida, oh well, i have three other cars.

Im not saying don't drive it..... just be nice to it Keep your foot off that pedal lol.

What kinda supercharger do you have?

I live in Vegas and it's like 115+ outside some days.....and even with 2 electric puller fans, a bigger radiator, and a pusher fan it still gets warm if I drive too hard on it. I just keep my foot outa the pedal during the day at peak temps so I don't have to worry too much about it. Detonation sucks......it cost me 1 motor already when I had a procharger on the blazer

<<LMO>>

Bump..

<<LMO>>

mustang331 is offline Member

<<LMO>>

This was a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    This was a joke right?

Which part??? Air / Water suck unless you have some sort of chiller system hooked up. Otherwise the water just gets heat soaked and the intercooler temps keep rising.

<<LMO>>

Which part??? Air / Water suck unless you have some sort of chiller system hooked up. Otherwise the water just gets heat soaked and the intercooler temps keep rising.

<<LMO>>

If in bumper to bumper traffic yea.. But nothing will beat an air-water system at the track.. Put some dry ice in and your good..

Also about not getting into boost in hot temp. ????

I make about 580RWHP in 95 degree weather.. A flip of a switch when its cooler out and I am at about 630RWHP... Just gotta have the right tune

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    what rims you got?
    Those look like the Cobra-R rims.

I drove my friends Saleen, with a sick blower. When he hit the gas the blower sounded like a scream. A think of beauty.

Listen and look at this video. What a beautiful sound.

http://home.comcast.net/~wicked46/bobs104.wmv

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    the trans went to NJ and got built by a guy that does transmissions for nascar.
    Was it Level Ten Trasmissions?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    If in bumper to bumper traffic yea.. But nothing will beat an air-water system at the track.. Put some dry ice in and your good..

I make about 580RWHP in 95 degree weather.. A flip of a switch when its cooler out and I am at about 630RWHP... Just gotta have the right tune

Id sure like to see some pics of that beast of a stang ya got there mang.

sounds kewl

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Was it Level Ten Trasmissions?
    honestly i don't know much about cars. i did NONE of the work myself. i wish i knew more but i don't. i did some research and found a local place that just does mustangs. they send the motor and transmission out and put everything together when its finished being built. they then send the car out for dyno tuning. then you pick up your car. its that easy. all it cost me was about thirty five thousand dollars. see how easy that is.

I agree with you ONLY for the track.....and yes I have used a CO2/NO2 sprayer on my air 2 air intercooler before and it works well.

Most people don't use their vehicles for the track only.......unless it is a race only vehicle which in this case we wouldn't be having this discussion

As for not getting into boost in hot climates.....I still stand by that comment. There is not much you can do to avoid detonation and heat soak under the hood especially with a turbocharged application like mine when it is 115+ degrees outside. Unless you have access to high octane fuel (which in my case the highest I can get a most pumps is 91 octane) then your $hit outa luck and detonate too much and say bye bye to a head gasket or worse a piston

<<LMO>>

max-it is offline Member
    I agree with you ONLY for the track.....and yes I have used a CO2/NO2 sprayer on my air 2 air intercooler before and it works well.

Most people don't use their vehicles for the track only.......unless it is a race only vehicle which in this case we wouldn't be having this discussion

As for not getting into boost in hot climates.....I still stand by that comment. There is not much you can do to avoid detonation and heat soak under the hood especially with a turbocharged application like mine when it is 115+ degrees outside. Unless you have access to high octane fuel (which in my case the highest I can get a most pumps is 91 octane) then your $hit outa luck and detonate too much and say bye bye to a head gasket or worse a piston

<<LMO>>
    i broke a piston as a result of detonation so i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. now i know that the red line is not only something in hockey

i broke a piston as a result of detonation so i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. now i know that the red line is not only something in hockey

LMAO...... yea I blew up my old motor when I had a supercharger on it. I was out beating on it during the summer and all of a sudden I hear a loud noise....followed by a big puff of smoke out the rear end and the blazer started to misfire like no other. Gotta be careful w/ forced induction, especially on vehicles that didn't have it on them to begin with.

<<LMO>>

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    i know we were talking about muscle cars a while ago. i thought i would post a pic of my stang. it looks pretty stock from the outside except for the saleen rims. also, when the top is down you can see th light bar i had installed. otherwise, all of the other work is not visible. its not too loud sitting at idle, but when you get on it it gets loud in a hurry...
    Not bad, but deffinitely need to lower it, it looks like a SUV

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    the car is nice as hell i wanted one but in NJ with the snow i wouldnt be driving much plus they are expensive as hell to lease

<<LMO>>
    Ok well if the car wants to see good numbers and "OK" numbers on the street ( braggin right ) then and Air-water cooler is the best.. But if its ONLY a street car ( As mine is ) then your right, an air-air cooler would be the best. I personally would rather have a 30 shot of nitrous, or what I have an Alky kit, then an air-air..

Detonation is a killer as we all know. But this is what a proper tune is for, and a Timing retard sytem for.. I have a switchable chip, for 110 octane, 93 octane, and HOT ASS WEATHER.. I also know when to take more timing out of the beast..
    I can still smoke the tires ( normal radial's ) in 4th gear when its almost 100 degrees out, WITH NO what so ever detonation..
    Its all about the tune..

Bro.. I don't think this guy is on the track much.. sounds like a business-type.. for the street, in high heat, what LMO said was correct.

max-it is offline Member
    here is my porche, sorry its dirty but it was in the garage for a while, stang is in the background. taken in front of my business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic of my stang-dsc01118.jpg   Pic of my stang-dsc01119.jpg  

here is my porche, sorry its dirty but it was in the garage for a
    while, stang is in the background. taken in front of my business.

Nice car bro......what do you do for a living??

<<LMO>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information