Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girl problem

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    some people....men or women..will just never get.it...stand up for yourself....who else will?
    Totally agree wit'chu!

~SC~

stylin0024 is offline New Member
    i agree with her!!!
    yo wtf ur place ur bed grow up man quit bein a pussy

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    yep, you should make the decisions in your life. including whose bed to sleep in be it your own or some other girls. this could have been easily avoided by calling and saying your going to be later(how many of us actually remember to call though?? i dont) but it gave you the oppertunity for make up sex which is always nice. next time if she says go find another place to sleep, go find someother bed with a girl in it that doesnt mind. lol!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stylin0024
    i agree with her!!!
    yo wtf ur place ur bed grow up man quit bein a pussy
    everyone said there views here. some i agreed with, and others i didnt. of course everyone thinks different because everyone is different. but you are the only little punk bitch who called me a pussy. im willing to bet you are a virgin and never had a girlfriend, and thats why you shouldnt comment. your probaly a zit covered little panzy who sits at home playing monopoly with his mother on a friday night. i bet thr closest thing you ever had to getting a piece of asss is when you rub your mothers leg whil shes kissing you goodnight. i banged more girls in one summer then you ever will in your life, so dont call me a pussy. also dont try to judge me because of one paragraph i wrote down about my life. swole and others joke around, and thats cool, thats why im here. but they didnt call me a pussy, you did. now if you were any were around me and said that, i gurantee id swell your eye shut for about a month. so think before you talk. everyone else, thanks for the replies and advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information